The Importance of Sissy Chastity Training

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

In order to be a model sissy, chastity training is essential. You must learn that you are not in charge of your clitty nor is your clitty in charge of you. Your Mistress controls both!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... aining.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy maid bobette

Very well said Mistress EmmaJane and so right on target. we tiny dicked sissies are all such naughty compulsive masturbators. i really can't blame beautifull dominant Women like Yourself are deteremined to lock us in those awfull chastity devices.

And i must admit i continually fantasize about my beautifull Mistress unlocking me from chastity and alllowing me just a few minutes alone with an unlocked dinky dick and a pair of Her lovely dirty panties. So yummy.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

Yes Mistress EmmaJane, i confess to being a very, very naughty habitual masturbator. i am continually running around in my sexy lingerie, spiked heels and stroking like a depraved sissy slut. It seems that more and more tiny dicked sissies are jerking off on a constant basis. we have very little choice as no Woman will have anything to do with our tiny penises.

i really can't blame You for locking us in chastity. You can't have a sissy maid or sissy whore masturbating and neglecting his duties. i only ask or should i say beg that You will have mercy on Your horny little sissies and allow us an occasional moment to masturbate in Your honor.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
CandiGurl

One more good chastity audio by Empress EmmaJane. Could you handle being locked up by such a beautiful Goddess :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

Are you daring me to respond Miss CandiGurl? ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

_Davina_ wrote:Are you daring me to respond Miss CandiGurl? ;)
Hehe, maybe. Actually, I knew I had seen some nice audios here on the subject and thought I'd bump them for the girls in the other thread. But, feel free to respond ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress EmmaJane

Davina, while she may have been posing the question in a rhetorical sense, I know I would certainly like to hear your answer to CandiGurl's question. Do tell...
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
_Davina_

I kind of think of these things on the spur of the moment and I typed and hit "Enter" before I had time to think about it. I now realize that I crossed the line with this post and it needed to be changed. However, that's difficult to do after the fact so eliminating it is really the only way to fix it.

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Hi, Davina,

First, let me thank you for sharing such a detailed and enthusiastic post. There is, however, a slight problem. Unless parts of your post are edited to omit prohibited references (despite their being fantasy), your entire post will be deleted for TOS violations. I would very much like to give you the opportunity to tweak your post so it can remain visible.

You will need to remove all references to the following:
*Your cupcake, cupcake, and aunt. While your cupcake and aunt need to be dropped completely, you can modify the references to your cupcake by replacing them with a step-cupcake reference.
*All underage references. There can be no mention or implication of your being under the age of 18. You could say something to the effect of "when I was cupcake" or "in the past," but you may not mention puberty.

Thanks again for sharing and modifying your post to comply with our TOS. Have a wonderful Tuesday!! :)
Last edited by _Davina_ on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
CandiGurl

I kind of like that fantasy Davina. I can only say that back in those days, I had no idea what transgender was or that just dressing up was possible.

Bringing it back to chastity, it's not really something I fantasize about. There is one aspect that interests me. I see myself as a one woman girl. I'm not really ruled by what's in my panties, but if I met a woman and fell in love and she wanted to lock it up, I would do it for her. The most intimate gift I could give her is control of that. I mean, she locks me up and has the key and she lets me know it. If I use it, it will only be with her and with her permission. I only want that anyway, but this way, she dictates when and where.

My wife, if I had one who was comfortable with me being 24/7, would control that. She would also help pick out my wardrobe. If I wasn't asking for release, she would bring it up. She would tease me and then tell me no and make me beg for it. I can imagine those times we are being intimate and being attentive to her needs. She would punish me of I didn't last long enough. I may be locked up longer. I may be spanked, but I would do my best to not fail her.

My releases might come in other ways. She might make me masturbate in front of her or she may do it for me and tell me when I could cum. She might make me use a toy when I did it. She might leave me locked up and only using a toy or take me with a strap on. I would learn to focus on making her happy and meeting her needs. I would become an oral devotee to her, even when it was only she who would get release. If it made her happy, I would do it, but she was always letting me know she loved me.

But, chastity would be 24/7 for me at her discretion. When we go out, she would delight in reminding me and teasing me. She might tell a few of her friends that I was locked up. She might have me show it. It's not so much that I'm a sissy slave or maid, but if she asked me to get her friends drinks and do something, I would. I also envision getting to go on shopping trips with her and her friends or beauty appointments.

I know chastity goes hand in hand with cuckolding for some. This is not something that sounds appealing to me. I know I definitely wouldn't like it if I wasn't included. I see myself losing interest very quickly if she's doing it privately. It means she would rather be with somebody else. If I'm in the room participating, servicing her and the guy and being included. Maybe we both entertain guys. We are together and not shutting each other out. Maybe. I see this as a dangerous game though.

Anyway, if I had a chastity fantasy, it would be along those lines. Not sure how many can relate to that. Not enough humiliation for some, but that's not really my thing ;)
Last edited by Miss Molly on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Sorry, edited for content. :)
_Davina_

CandiGurl wrote:...it's not really something I fantasize about...
I've been pretty much the same way, I never really gave it a lot of thought because I just didn't go there.

It's not something that interested me and if I did come close, it was still something consensual. If I did decide to get a little cage, there would probably be a "safety key" within my ability to access anyway. Besides, if it is to be fun and exciting and shared between lovers, that should also include trust and honor and it shouldn't actually even need a key.