Sissy In Need Of Chastity

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Because you can't leave that little, tingling clitty alone, you need help!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... astity.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy maid priscilla

Oh my Mistress Emma Jane, the thought of being locked in chastity is so terribly frightening to we compulsive sissy jerkoffs that i am trembing in my five inch stilettos.

So many of we sissy maids, when faced with the threat of chastity, get on their knees and beg and pleade with their Mistress not to lock up their little dickies in those awfull cock cages. Of course they promise to control their filthy masturbating habits, but no sooner are they granted a reprieve they are back to jerking off. It seems we just let our little dicks do all the the thinking for us.

Every time i get near Your dirty panties and stockings, i just can't control myself and my hand slips under my petticoats and i start stroking. What sissy can resist those lovely, sexy dirty panties?

So what is a beautifull, cupcake Masturbatrix supposed to do with Her naughty sissy maids. She certainly can't tolereate them wasting time playing with their little three inch hardons when they should be attending to their housework. Chastity devices appear to be only answer for the chronic masturbating sissy. i truly understand Mistress Emma Jane.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
miss prissy pindick

Excellent Mistress Emma Jane and so right on point. Like most pathetic sissies, i am a terribly compulsive masturbator constantly stroking my little three inch erection as i gaze at Your pictures and listen to Your oh so sexy recordings.

Somtimes i feel so sorry for beautifull Mistresses like You. You are so benevolent to allow an adoring sissy the privilege of serving, whether its scrubbing floors and toilets or running errands and the minute Your back is turned or You leave the house we make a mad dash for panty hamper and start sniffing and stroking. Such digusting behaviour.

i totlally agree that enforced chastity and good spanking is necessary to keep a chronic masturbating sissy in line.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
CandiGurl

Another nice chastity audio :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
EnchantrixCindy

If being in chastity also helps with a sissy beginning to look and feel like a real sissy, wear it girl!!! In addition, long term denial will also keep you in a constant state of arousal that
will only enhance your ability to perform all your sissy duties.
EnchantrixCindy

Real men have big dicks that consistently get hard so it needs to be free to satisfy women. Let's face it women don't fuck sissies. This is why a sissy is in chastity because he no longer qualifies as a man.
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixCindy wrote:Real men have big dicks that consistently get hard so it needs to be free to satisfy women. Let's face it women don't fuck sissies. This is why a sissy is in chastity because he no longer qualifies as a man.
I agree with you, Enchantrix Cindy, about the big manly cocks needing to be free! But it's not just you genetic women who are satisfied by those wonderful stud-poles of erotic loving! Sissies like me adore hopping on the big manly schlongs in order to go for the super-girlie ride of feminine bliss! Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com