Learning How to Curtsey ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Pay attention, sissy!

A beautiful curtsey is only the first step.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
sissy maid fifi

Excellent Mistress Bella. i think a proper and gracefull sissy curtsey from Your sissy maids is almost as important as a sissy maid's attire. It shows great respect and submission to a Dominant Women and should not be overlooked.

i am constantly practicing my curtsey so as not screw it up when i serve my Miatress. Don't want to give Mistress another reason to take out the riding crop.

The right leg slightly behind the left, head bowed with eyes cast to the floor and just my finger tips holding the bottom edge of my maid's dress and petticoats. A quick but gracefull dip and bend at the knees with the skirts rising to show off the tops of my stockings and my garters and whispering voice saying "Yes Mistress".

Of course Mistress Bella may require Her sissy maid to wear extremely short skirts in which case my frilly panties will come into view.

A deep respectfull custsey to You Mistress Bella.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Dena

another favorite