Walking in Heels Tutorial ~*~Miss Bella ~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

Learning to walk in heels can be difficult.

But it's really all about practice, practice, practice!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
sissy maid fifi

Excellent advice Mistress Bella. i am constantly practicing my sissy slut strut in my five inch stiletto heels. It is most helpfull to practice in front of a full length mirror so a sissy can critique his performance.

Short mincing steps with a nice little hip wiggle is the objective a sissy maid should be looking for. Even with all the practice, it is still difficult to do housework all day in those spikes and maintain a gracefull strut.

To maintain proper posture, i have found it helpfull to stuff and eight inch dildoe or butt plug up my ass when practicing. It seems to help keep my back straight and chest thrust forward
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Bella,

I still think of Dean Martin singing, bella, bella, ... when I see your name. Is, "bellisima," [spelling?] the superlative?

There is a book, "How to Walk In High Heels," by Camilla Morton. (The Girl's Guide to Everything.) I purchased it at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts, when they had their Fashion Show. A co-worker and I, as Ms. Susan Pauline; not Missy Susan, attended. It does cover EVERYTHING about being a Lady (girl).

There is also a self-help book, "Climbing Miuntains in Stilettos," by Ann Tinkham & Carol Brunelli. however, that is about real Women trying to break that, "glass ceiling."

In the, "How to ... Website," the little video that they have was okeh, but the model or actress gave out too much wrong information. There are so many factors in even selecting the correct high heel sans even walking in them.

I hope that you had a most enjoyable Christmastide. Today is only the Ninth Day of Christmas. After yesterday, the Eight Maids a-milking, is it nine dancers dancing? I can't remember without looking up the old song sheets.

un-oh. .. it's coming on ... if something goes wrong with the cows that the Maids are milking, is it udder disaster? (Rim-shot?)

Mistress Bellas, a New Year wish for you with much happiness, health and joy.

Missy Susan.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
BrettS

Dear Mistress Bella

Thank You so much for this "how to" lesson

Would love this to become a series with "how to...." fir makeup, co-ordinating outfits, when to wear stockings instead of pantyhose, tampons or pads and all other feminity lessons.
Dena

Another of my many favorites, Thank you Miss Bella!