Satoyo's Awakening - A story of changing Asian Sex Roles

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

whyguys1

Any Mistresses interested in recording?

In the past I had the honor to have written about nine installments of the unfinished series "ERICA's BIRTHDAY" for the wonderful MS. TARA, whom we all so sadly miss. Unfortunately, that series had never been concluded due to Her passing. I would gladly try to complete the story if any of the Mistresses here should like to record its last two or three chapters...

This, however is one of my favorite scenarios on the subject of how Asian Females are so readily adjusting to the reversal of Their society's sex roles. For a world once so immensely male dominated evolving to the opposite I find at once fascinating and highly amusing.

I wrote this story on a caption blog elsewhere, but would like to offer it here as well should any of the Sissy School Female Masters like to record it here. Hope some might enjoy

SUBMITTED FOR RECORDING

SATOYO's AWAKENING

SATOYO was highly excited. Finally her cupcake had given her permission to take the high speed train to Tokyo to see her three year older brother, TAKESHI. She had not heard from him for nearly five months, and Satoyo missed him very much. In her eyes he had always been her idol and protector. She had not seen Takeshi for over seven months since he moved from their little town far outside Tokyo to the big city after he had been graduated from college.

Satoyo was also very much looking forward to meeting Takeshi's newest girlfriend KIMIKA, whom he had mentioned meeting when he first left the university. The first few weeks, Takeshi mentioned her in every phone call and letter, but then came the recent months of silence.

Satoyo nervously approached Takeshsi's apartment and pressed the doorbell. When the door opened, to her shock stood before her stood an astonishingly lovely cupcake girl perfectly attired top to bottom in a French Maid's uniform. The attractive cupcake woman was carrying a colorful pastel pink and fuschia feather duster. Wonderful aromas of dinner being prepared in the kitchen filled the home.

"My gosh" Satoyo mind raced. "Had Takeshi taken poor Kimika and turned her into some kind of household slave and/or playtoy for himself?" For a second Satoyo's mind wandered to her own boyfriend back home and his overbearing attitudes and behavior.

Satoyo inspected the maid more closely. Satoyo viewed her stylish five-inch heels, slim shapely legs clad in dark stockings that were attached to flaunty lace bowed garterbelt, her wasp waist must have been tightly corsetted beneath the silk, satin and lace black dress she wore. The maid flirtily exhibited more than ample décolletage of pert breast showing from the bodice.

Yet, as Satoyo began examining more closely the maid's exquisitely made-up face and hair, Satoyo's mouth dropped open in dazed disbelief. For a moment tears of confusion and fear welled in Satoyo's eyes. Numb in shock Satoyo realized the attractive feminine figure standing before her was her brother...

"TAKESHI! TAKESHI! What are w-wearin...? Why are you d-d-resse...? Takeshi..."

Satoyo's femininely attired brother, in perfectly feminine voice timidly begged

"NO Satoyo-san... please do not call me that. Please, if you do i shall be punished... Satoyo-san - please - my name is now TAKA."

Satoyo, mumbled in a pained and embarrassed stutter.

"B-b-but TAKA is a GIRL’s name, Takesh- I mean Taka."

Taka, trembling in shame and fear curtseyed,

"And so, such is right for all lowly males, Master Satoyo-san, for it has been given to me by my Female Master Kimika as is proper, Satoyo-san. Please, now enter into home of Master Kimika. Please, be seated, Satoyo-san, i shall inform my Master Kimika that She has a guest."

Takeshi (or Taka!) led Satoyo to a comfortable lounge chair in the living room, then watched as he (she?) daintily ascended a stairway in a manner that for the first time changed Satoyo's saddened awe to a slight sense of comic relief. From below Satoyo heard TAKA knock at a door and her brother's timid and perfectly-pitched feminine voice,

"Oh MASTER KIMIKA-SAN... great pardon... i beg forgiveness to interrupt the important business of a Woman... but You have another Female Master who seeks audience with You, Master Kamika-san."

Satoyo then saw Kimika for the first time. There was no doubt as to why her older brother had seemed so smitten with Her. Kimika was one of the most beautiful creatures Satoyo had ever seen. In the past, as Satoyo had idolized and idealized her brother so much she often felt all of his past conquests were NEVER good enough for him. However, seeing Kimiko, Satoyo's initial response was how might any male, INCLUDING Takeshi (Taka?) deserve such perfection in such a magnificent Woman.

And it was not merely physical allure. It was Kimika's immediately sensed aura of confidence and assertiveness that magnified Her awesome beauty. It was peculiar, but from the moment Satoyo's eyes set on Kimika, Satoyo felt a warm pride in being Female she had never before experienced. Kimika's initial words both broke and continued the spell Satoyo felt had been cast over her,

"KIMIKA... at last. I have so longed to meet You, having heard much wonderful about You from MY LOVELY AND OBEDIENT MAID TAKA -- Consider 'her' from now on YOUR LITTLE cupcake...",

Satoyo cast a glance at 'TAKA', and saw the face of the crestfallen male brightly flush in shame, keeping his head lowered as evidently he had been taught to do in the presence of Females. But this time the sense of discomfort she had dissolved swiftly and Satoyo found herself smiling in amusement.

"TAKA... fetch wine for My guest and Me. Then you may tend to your proper feminine household duties, while We Women talk."

Then Taka lowered in a perfect ladylike curtsey, not daring to look upon Satoyo, so as to being saved from noting the growing smile Satoyo could not hold back from Her face.

"Yes, wine for the Female Masters, Master Kimika-san."

Then Taka delicately turned and headed to the kitchen, both Women delighting as his 5-inch heels clicked in time to his girlish gait on the hard wooden floor.

Kimika then sat in a chair near nearby to Satoyo and They began an engaging conversation concerning things Satoyo would never imagined could ever have existed. Kimika told Satoyo of Her fervent belief in Female Supremacy and how a Gynarchic Utopia was the next inevitable step in societal evolution where the Female would finally take her rightful place supremely over males. All sex-roles and behavior would be reversed as powerful Females would hold dominion over a subservient and feminized male sub-sex.

Time passed so quickly for Kimika and Satoyo, but for poor Takeshi-TAKA who had to scurry about his cooking and his housework it seemed ages. He knew he could never again return to his cupcake or hometown with anything but dishonor and shame. At least, surely, with dinner approaching, his cupcake would soon leave and this day's humiliation would lessen. Then, Kimika commanded,

"TAKA... place TWO settings at the table instead of just ONE for me, My guest Satoyo will be dining with me. And lower the dimmer switch, as I prefer soft candlelight and not harsh electric brightness for our meal."

During dinner TAKA served Kimika and Satoyo for what seemed to him an eternity, while to the Women it seemed but a few brief minutes. Satoyo sat with near rapture as Kimika related detail upon detail of proud haughty 'macho' Takeshi's re-training and transformation into dainty, dutiful and domestic TAKA. The vignettes of punishments, spankings, denials of all things 'manly', introduction to feminine attire and make-up and feminine behavior and bearing, verbal taunting, public humiliations before Her Female co-workers and friends left Satoyo transfixed with the ideals of Female Supremacy Kimika proposed and espoused. Kimika's narrative lasted well past dinner, continuing afterwards as They laughed and sat relaxed beside one another on a living room sofa.

All this seemed to Satoyo, magical and beautiful lovely stories of a fairy tale world She had heard about now for only the first time. But each time Taka was summoned and ordered about, Satoyo realized it was a utopia that truly did and yes, SHOULD exist. In Satoyo's world males were falsely prideful, powerful overbearing, clinging to an aire of superiority in which they cupcake upon the Female various indignities that now could easily be placed upon males as Kimika had done to Takeshi properly punishing him and changing him into the cringing obedient TAKA.

Throughout Kimika's narrative, Satoyo often found Herself motionless and mesmerized. Then came Kimika telling of Takeshi's one rebellion, the time when Kimika announced he would be put on Female hormones so that his feminization might be yet more to Her liking with his developing real breasts.

"H-h-his... I mean h-her BREASTS ARE REAL!" Satoyo blurted interrupting.

Kimika answered, by merely nodding Her head and smiling victoriously.

Then Kimika enlightened Satoyo on the details how Taka at first refused, trying to resurrect 'Takeshi' by threat of physical violence. Satoyo knew of Takeshi's incredibly high opinion of his exceptional martial art skill and initially worried if he did harm to the wonderful Kimika. Then Kimika joyfully accounted how in perhaps at most five minutes Takeshi was cringing below Her on the floor looking up at Her in fear with mascara running from his tear-filled eyes that pleaded for mercy. Kimika heartily chuckled,

"I merely taught the poor cupcake that

MY KUNG-FU WAS MUCH BETTER THAN 'her' KUNG-FU!

and from that moment on Taka has obediently never again dared to refer to herself in any term even slightly 'masculine'."

For Satoyo, hearing this last scenario was a Sea Change, a total enlightening and reversal of how she viewed the World and its Sexes. Admiration and excitement for Kimika's charisma so overtook Satoyo, that She found Herself leaning over and placing Her nervously quivering lips firmly on Kimika's. Kimika's and Satoyo's lips and tongues playfully fenced and gamboled and tickled each others for six or seven minutes. Only near the end did both Women notice and giggle at the sad, disheartened and unmanned girlish figure of Taka performing the finishing touches on the dishes and other kitchen chores nearby. Taka had certainly heard and seen all, and Satoyo felt particularly glad that ‘she’ had, experiencing an sense empowerment as at no other time in Her life.

Kimika grinned at Satoyo, and queried with taunting and perhaps a tinge of malicious frivolity, loud enough to reach Taka in the kitchen,

"So Satoyo... I'll leave it up to YOU. What future fate would YOU prefer for OUR lovely little TAKESHI-TAKA...

SAMURAI or GEISHA

shall you allow him again be ‘manly’ SAMURAI or shall HER role forever remain that of submissive feminine GEISHA and MAID?"

Satoyo, no longer the shy cupcake who once held Takeshi on a pedestal in awe, paid honor instead to Kimika with a gentle kiss on Kimika's neck and then Her earlobe. Then turning with a disdainfully playful smirk, Satoyo boldly summoned the femininely clad male who had once been Her brother,

"TAKA... Look at this, MISSY! Our wine glasses have been empty for almost 20 minutes.
Are you looking to be PUNISHED, GIRL. Now, get out here with OUR refills this instant, cupcake LADY..."

This time saw Kimika swelling with high regard for SATOYO as Taka approached to fill Her and Satoyo's crystal wine vessels... and that regard blossomed to admiration as Taka, in the pained disgrace of feminized grace, performed a perfect curtsey, before his Superior cupcake, truly begging in fear of having angered Her,

"MASTER SATOYO-SAN, here is YOUR and Master Kimika-san's wine. All humble apologies from an insignificant maid, MASTER SATOYO-SAN. Please forgive and do not punish her, please, she is merely a male and shall truly try to be a better serving girl in the future, Master Satoyo-san, "

At this, Satoyo exploded,

"ENOUGH... Stop your SISSY PRATTLE, TAKA. I will consider your punishment later. Now go stand there with your face to the corner of the room, GIRL. If we need you We shall call."

Taka's soft muffled sobs emanating from across the room thrilled Satoya and Kimika. Spontaneously the two Women fell into each other's arms in the most of meaningful embrace. Then hand in hand Kimika led Satoyo up the stairs to Her bedroom...

THE END
:
:
:
Note on the meaning of the names used:

SATOYO - a female name meaning ‘hometown generation’
TAKESHI - a male name meaning ‘fierce warrior’
TAKA - a female name meaning ‘dutiful, obedient’
KIMIKA - a Female name meaning ‘skilled or excellent emperor'
Last edited by whyguys1 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
whyguys1

Still hoping and wondering if this is worthy to be recorded by any superb Miustress here

a tearful :cry: and trembling :|
*CURTSEY* of embarrassed :oops: reverent thanks in advance...
whyguys1

EnchantrixClaire wrote:I can do it for you, if you like. I'll have to break it into parts though, as it is on the longish side.

What I would need from you before I did it is something to aid in the correct pronunciation of the names. ~smiles~

omigosh!... (embarrassed blushing) such a typical silly bubble-headed male..... sorry i missed this post and never answered.

In writing this i searched for Japanese names that fit the roles of one Female for the cupcake, two names (one masculine and one submissively feminine) appropriate for the haughty egotistic male and his defeated transformed persona and a strong Female name for the Woman who defeated and feminized the brother. Following name is best pronunciation i can convey.

SATOYO - SAH-toh-yoh a female name meaning ‘hometown generation’ (cupcake's name)
TAKESHI - TAH-keh-shee a male name meaning ‘fierce warrior’ (brother's old 'masculine' name)
TAKA - TAH-kah a female name meaning ‘dutiful, obedient’ (brother's new feminine name)
KIMIKA - KEE-mee-kah a Female name meaning ‘skilled or excellent emperor' (name of the Female who defeated and feminized the arrogant brother)
whyguys1

Wow wrote this three years ago and recall it stll being fun!