Olivia wants to know your FEMME name!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Devina Cox

Mine was a natural evolution between who i was and what i loved. ;) My Mistress put the finishing touch with Her approval, and refers to me by no other name
MsOlivia

~smiles~ Thanks for your comment Devina.....I giggled when I read your last name Cox and had to laugh! Oh YES, you do have a perfect name, don't you?
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Olivia,

My Girl name is, as I'm registered, SUSAN. I, "love," the name Susan. Why? I just don't know. If we had more than one cupcake, her name would have been, Susan Marie.

My friend, John Warrener, thought that, "Paula Sue," would be a good name for me.

Although, I remember girl-dresssing, even before Grammar School, I never thought about a girl-name. Why or how the name, "Susan," arrived in my thought-process, just don't know.

Even at my Salon, where I still go every Tuesday, such as today, I registered as, "Susan Pauline." When they call to confirm my appointment, I hear, "this message is for Susan Pauline."

I had no older members in the cupcake, people in our neighbourhood, or school-systems, who were named, "Susan."

Well, it's time to tidy-up the kitchen, make the beds, and get the bathrooms, "back to sorts."

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
MsOlivia

Susan really IS a lovely name. Thank you so much for your comment! BTW, I ~smile~ every time I read your tag line....100% really is a wonderful way for a submissive sissy to be! Did you get the house "set to rights."?
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
Devina Cox

MsOlivia wrote:~smiles~ Thanks for your comment Devina.....I giggled when I read your last name Cox and had to laugh! Oh YES, you do have a perfect name, don't you?
:lol: Thank You Ms Olivia. They say you are what you eat :mrgreen:
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Cox,

I just, "had," to let to know, that I just, "love," the photo of you. It shows, "the world," what a pretty girl you are. I also like your, "play upon words," with your thoughts about your Sissy School's last name.

Also, Thank you, MS. Olivia, for your kind thoughts. I've often realized, that I've got three jobs; not two. My career-days are over. I've got two part-time jobs. One of which keeps my health-care insurance active. I dropped out of management, after my cancer surgery.

I think, you were the first to, "pick-up upon, Miss Davina's choice for a last last name!

Now, I'm begining to realize, I do have a career, a second career. That, of being the best Housemaid/husband that I can be. My best friend, my Mistress/Wife, deserves it.

I don't know if you're a real-life cupcake or not or if your Mom is still alive but I wish you a very Happy Mommie's Day. My Mistress comes in Second only to my own Mom on this day. My cupcake-in-law is a great Mom, too.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
CandiGurl

A good question Ms. Olivia. If I hadn't chosen my name, I'd be honored to have had you choose one for me. I know some people will just feminize their male name. Like Jack might become Jackie or Don might become Donna. I didn't want to do that. I wanted something more unique, because I don't think that I am just a guy pretending to be a girl. Not to say that's bad, but I am 24/7 Candice. I don't judge any of my sisters no matter where they are on the spectrum.

I won't get into all the details, but I loved my cupcake. I miss her a lot. When she came back into my life, her boyfriend at the time called her Candy. A pet name for her. I liked the name Candice for myself, and I could shorten it as Candi with an i. So, Candice or Candi is fine with me. Interestingly enough, I never had a middle name, but I gave myself the middle name Marie. I just like the way it sounds, Candice Marie.

I really love he way you reach out to us girls, Ms Olivia. Thank you so much for that. I wish only the best for you.

Hugs,
Candice
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
jessicatr99

I think Jessica is a sweet girly girls name so I chose it as my girly name. I so like the sound of it when someone calls my name...
BlondeAngela

Any more replies to this?
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
iemurtoy

Kriss he... it reveals all I think. Love to use it
BlondeAngela

I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
iemurtoy

anyone wishes to help new girlie freak whose wanting and ready to showoff and get busy roleplaying get at me
BlondeAngela

iemurtoy

ill reply again and again hoping to feel the beauty and not just see it
JasmineA

My femme name is the same as my actual name, because I am a genetic woman. Some genetic women like going on message boards like this every so often, as I do on occasion. I wonder how many other genetic women write on this message board, other than the mistresses of course. I would assume the mistresses are genetic women. Or at least most of them.