Thrift store assignment

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressSimone

Sissy Training can be found:
http://sissyschool.com/index.php?action=show&tease=183
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Dena

Thank You Empress Simone,

This assignment is one of my favorite things to do. I like your advice to feel each dress and imagine myself in it! "Special Occasion" and "After 5" outfits are what I like to wear!
EmpressSimone

I looked at your dresses on EE and I absolutely LOVE them. The long blue and white one is my favorite. I think also a dress that is rennaissance style with ruffles would look very romantic on you. I also recommend velvets. Those are my two favorites when I want to be romantic and sexy.

Love,

Simone
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
Dena

Thank You Empress Simone, for the compliments and advice!

The blue dress I found at Goodwill for $25. I bought it for Halloween, I went as "the Devil with a blue dress on" (you can see the red satin pumps I wore with it). I've worn that dress so much it may be irrepairable!

One of my sisters had a black velvet mini skirt that I loved to wear, when I started exploring her closet.
Yvonnesofla

Hi Ms Simone

You have described my favorite thing in the whole world. Wedding gowns and evening dresses.!!! I have quite a collection.

xxx
yvonne
EmpressSimone

Thank you Yvonne and Dena. I think every person should get the sensation of wearing a wedding dress. It's the ultimate girly thing. I just don't think you should have to spend a lot of money to enjoy it. Here's another thing I love, Velvet! It's my favorite fabric. If you haven't had the pleasure of putting something on with that fabric then you must try it.

Most sissies I've noticed are a little on the plus size. If you are looking for boots or plus size stuff and in Yes, velvet. I would recommend "Women Within". I buy my boots there because they have wide widths and I LOVE boots. I also have a purple velour zip front robe from there. It's much prettier then the picture. It sort of sparkles so I highly recommend it. The jade color is also pretty. It's I believe four rows down in the robe section on the right hand side if you want to look at it. I'm actually wearing it right now in the large which is nice and roomy.

Well girls, stay sissy!

Love,

Simone
www.kinkyphonemistress.com
and Always...
1 800 730 3298
MoniquetheMaid

It might also be noted, velvet is a popular fabric for spanking skirts....