ARE YOU AN UNDERCOVER SISSY???

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressMelanie

Yes, you are ...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Melanie ... _Sissy.mp3

Enjoy, frilly moomoo ;)
----------------------------------
Get to know your UNIQUE SISSY MISTRESS at http://www.teaseprincess.com - assignments, training & frilly fun!
Call me at 800-730-3298
Listen to my exclusive audios here
Sissy discipline comes in many shapes and sizes!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressMelanie wrote:Yes, you are ...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Melanie ... _Sissy.mp3

Enjoy, frilly moomoo ;)
That's just a wonderful thought, Empress Melanie! :D

I often giggle, though, at the people who would never guess the kind of glamour queen vamp I am, behind closed doors! :D
In fact, when I'm looking my most glamorous, or most bimbo-ish, or sluttiest, I do a special coquettish wink when I'm standing in front of my full-length mirror - as if the people who mocked and humiliated my timid male self could see me then
It's just such fun being a woman! :)
(or as close as possible to being one!)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressMelanie

Hello Stephanie! I'm glad you giggle about being a closet glamour queen, however you may not be as closeted as you think. I can always tell a sissy when I see one, even when she is in her male clothing (lol good try, I say!). I can tell by the way she walks, speaks, and gestures ... and perfume does linger for a very long time!

Now I'm giggling!!!!
Get to know your UNIQUE SISSY MISTRESS at http://www.teaseprincess.com - assignments, training & frilly fun!
Call me at 800-730-3298
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressMelanie wrote:Hello Stephanie! I'm glad you giggle about being a closet glamour queen, however you may not be as closeted as you think. I can always tell a sissy when I see one, even when she is in her male clothing (lol good try, I say!). I can tell by the way she walks, speaks, and gestures ... and perfume does linger for a very long time!

Now I'm giggling!!!!
Wow
That's even better! :D
Funnily enough, girls I worked with were mimicing the way I 'bounced along' in my flat male shoes, and I must have been unconsciously trying to replicate how I walked when wearing my 4" heels! :D
I suppose women ALWAYS know! :wink:
But that's even better, if I'm considered 'one of the girls'! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
ruffles

I am such a sissy but only some people know. I can't stand the feeling and desire for sissification into full time clothing and servitude to women. My desires are wonderful feeling with panties and dresses. I always felt to be a girl and love the ways with it.Ruffles
CandiGurl

Love the audio, Empress Melanie. It's not a secret with me. One I took it out of my mind into reality, it was pretty obvious. Of course, after listening to this, I may wonder about some of the others I see ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

Growing up, I always thought, "am I the only one?" I think it was a natural assumption before the Internet age because it's not something a guy can talk about in public. But I think Empress Melanie is right on that there are many guys who like a bit of femininity in their life.

I love letting my sissy side show just a little bit even if it makes people wonder about me. I believe that as long as you are happy with yourself, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. I think that if you are able to project an aura of confidence regardless of whether it has some feminine qualities to it, your chances of finding someone to share your life with are greater. I think it's important to know that there is nothing wrong with wanting to be whatever you like to be.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CathyLPeterson

I also used to always wonder "Am I the only one in America who feels like I do?"

Getting dressed up with three (two older & one cupcake) sisters was "supposed to be" terrible, awful, torture, right? So why did I love wearing their old/hand-me-down panties, lace undershirts, tights, slips, shoes, dresses, then as I got to be 10-11 wearing a stretchy nylon-lace training bra + skirts, and by 12-13 wearing cute-pretty teen bras and my first stockings with a 4-tab garter belt????

I'd be at school, elementary grades, then middle school, then JrHigh then high school, and as I sat with, walked with, looked at, talked with the girls, my attractions was not to date them or take them out, but to wear their clothes and have them accept me as a girl. But I couldn't tell anyone, say anything, but just kept it inside. Did my friends know?? Could they know, or tell??

Even now, I can spend a full day completely dressed at home working from my home office as a book editor, then be out with my wife that evening at friend's house for dinner with 4 couples and I still think, "Could they ever imagine the sissy-girlie-feminine woman I feel deep inside, still???"
EmpressMelanie

Hi ladies! Wow, I did not receive an email that you all had posted ... my apologies for the delay in replying to you :)

Stephanie - Yes, women always know ... and I would so love to see your coquettish wink! (you are certainly "one of the girls," my dear)

Ruffles - I just love your name! Why do only some people know? I think I would know ... hee hee *wink*

CandiGurl - Thank you! I know what you mean about always wondering when you see others ... it becomes sort of an obsession.

Davina - Thank you, my dear. You are so right. The only person you must please is yourself. And those that love you for it deserve love in return. Everyone else can go fly a kite :)

CathyLPeterson - I believe your friends could tell, even if they did not fully grasp what they thought. You are a book editor? how interesting. Do you ever wear panties to your friends' dinner parties???

I am away this weekend but will be back on Monday to continue this wonderful conversation. You ladies make me smile and I just adore you!!!
Call me at 800-730-3298
CathyLPeterson

Hi Melanie-
Being a book editor has allowed me to work entirely from home starting just over 3 years ago at the start of 2011. With both kids grown & living/working in other cities, it's just me & my wife, so that has opened up the opportunity to dress completely as Cathy whenever my wife decides - which has segued into 4 or 5 days each workweek, and 1 or both days on the weekend, depending what we've/she's got planned.

Regarding others knowing when I was cupcake, I think there was 1 guy and maybe 2 or 3 gals who "suspected" at different times, most notably my consistent choice to always have some kind of feminine costume at Halloween. From just plain dressing like an everyday girl, to wearing some of my older sisters' prior costumes (Tinker Bell, bride, witch, princess, nurse) their comments to me on different things let me know they knew something was different in my having such attractions to female clothing, and being able to make it work in such a convincing way.

Panties under my guy clothes when my wife and I are with friends? YES more times than I can count, but it's my wife's pushing the limits so many times to add lace-top thigh highs with panties under jeans, or add camisole or full slip under a dark loose fitting sweater, or add a soft cup bra under the full slip or cami under a dress suit - with the thin nylon slip tucked in over my thigh highs under my suit pants, and wearing a darker blue or gray shirt plus the suit jacket in trying to conceal bra & slip straps over my shoulders, bra band across my back, and lace + cups in front under my silk tie. THOSE have been quite the fun but very nervous Valentine's dinner, or anniversary dinner, or symphony concert events in public where the thrill is almost too much, especially if my wife whispers that "there might be just a hint of straps under the backmofmyour suit jacket".
EmpressMelanie

Cathy it sounds like you have a wonderful life! I would love to talk sometime and hear some of your stories firsthand, and perhaps give your wife some hot ideas, hee hee!!!
Call me at 800-730-3298
CathyLPeterson

Hello Empress Melanie-

My story is really something, I mean cupcake as my wife was to hear/see how into dressing like a woman and acting feminine I am . . . . . I was also completely shocked to find out that she all of sudden was into doing this with me/to me.

There we were married 25 years and I'd never had a hint I would be so into dressing, as I thought all my attractions to her (and other women's) feminine clothing was actually me having a sexual attraction to her and other pretty women. She told me (after we started my feminization) that she'd had maybe 1 or 2 thoughts in 25 years about doing some fantasy role play with me, but thought I'd think she was weird, or it was weird, and be very against it.

All those Halloweens we dressed as Marc Antony + Cleopatra, Tarzan + Jane, Rhett and Scarlett, Santa + Mrs. Clause, and always me the guy + her the gal in the set. I guess our friend Caroline who hosted the party and put out the call for "switching genders" is the true heroine in all this, as my wife was just so, "Okay, let's do that" and I was so, "Sounds good" and then once she got started with her clothes and me in the bedroom, oh my, she wanted to see/try more and more, I just went with it all and let her lead, and we never made it to the party (see my introduction to this forum), and within 48 hours of starting, my wife was firmly in the lead, had taken control of the plan and agenda for all this, and was photographing everything (218 photos of me in her phone in 2 days) and pressing the beyond any and all limits, and I found myself really liking it all and didn't (couldn't) say "no" to any of it.

So now this my/our life, wow!
EmpressMelanie

Cathy what a blast!
Call me at 800-730-3298