Audio w/Poll: Sissy Shortcomings Revisited

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

How small is your sissy clitty when fully hard?

(a) Under 2" - "It's SO tiny, I have trouble finding it to see if it's hard! Do you have a magnifying glass?"
No votes
(b) 2" - 3" - "If you look at me naked from across the room, you might mistake it for an extra (and misplaced!) big toe.
20%
(c) 3" - 4" - "It looks more like a small party favor (that never gets blown!) than an appendage."
40%
(d) 4" - 5" - "I'm under-average, but I graduated at the top of the small crowd."
40%
(e) cupcake dick - "'Wispy' is an understatement. It's like a little piece of flesh-colored thread!"
No votes
(f) Pencil dick - "I'm not quite as tiny as the cupcake dick, but any of my fingers would put it to shame."
No votes
(g) Cigar dick - "It's still so narrow that a woman would notice and enjoy a "Romeo y Julieta" before she ever even knew I had my own cigarro diminuto ("tiny cigar")."
No votes

Total votes: 5
Empress EmmaJane

It is a topic and discussion of which I could never tire reinforcing: Tiny sissy tidbits and how useless they are. Regardless of the term you use to describe your own individual sissy shortcomings, you are simply going to be painting an image of something miniscule, useless, and laughable. It is wimpy, and it is NEVER going to get any bigger. However, there are uses for everyone, even clitty-toting sissies...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... isited.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress EmmaJane wrote:It is a topic and discussion of which I could never tire reinforcing: Tiny sissy tidbits and how useless they are. Regardless of the term you use to describe your own individual sissy shortcomings, you are simply going to be painting an image of something miniscule, useless, and laughable. It is wimpy, and it is NEVER going to get any bigger. However, there are uses for everyone, even clitty-toting sissies...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... isited.mp3
Oooh, that's just so wonderfully humiliating, Empress Emma Jane. :D
Sissies just so love having their pathetic excuse for a 'manhood' being mocked and scorned by powerful beautiful women! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"