Ms Lilith's new sissy girlfriend;)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Lilith

A new audio clip inspired by my recent blog posts;)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Lilith/ ... friend.mp3
CandiGurl

The married sissy's dream come true to have an accepting wife and they can dress up together. I wonder if sometimes it could happen if they'd just have an honest talk about it. Anyway, nice audio :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

It does indeed "happen" as I made sure to let my wife know about my kink when we were dating. Sometimes I think it was because I really am a sissy and I was too afraid to keep it a secret.

Anyway, reality has a way of dealing with everything and as such, I have to maintain my male persona in public, at work, and around friends and cupcake but other than that, I am allowed and even encouraged to wear my frillies around the house. Now that the kids are grown and gone, she has even bought me many girl's things like girl's pajamas and such. It can be a lot of fun but one must remember, it can't be all one sided and considering and making sure the wife is happy and satisfied comes first. As long as it is always approached from that perspective, lots of fun frilly things are possible.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Ms Lilith

CandiGurl,

Yes it would definitely be a married sissy's dream come true;) And having a wife who is not only accepting and understanding of your desires, and one who also encourages you all the way is definitely something to be grateful for.

(And in some cases, having a wife who 'coerces' you gradually to become her sissy for her own reasons, because she knows how badly you want her to *giggles*)

Either way to me, that kind of understanding and openness reflects a close, intimate and deeply fulfilling relationship. And just imagine the shopping;)

_Davina_,
I think it is good you told your wife about your desires so early in your relationship. Perhaps it was because you really are a sissy, but it also sounds like it wasn't such a bad thing to admit that to her;)

And yes, reality does have a way of happening too, and even though you do have to maintain many of the more mundane parts of life with your outward 'persona', as many of us do... it can be So fullfilling to embrace being a sissy with your wife in your personal life.

I would also agree with you that this kind of relationship can Only work if all involved enjoy it thoroughly. Especially if it satisfies your wife;)

~Ms Lilith