New Sissy, Who Are You???

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Dear Jamie Michelle,

Those sissy types I mentioned were certainly not meant to be all-inclusive, and you definitely do not sound at all like a slut to me. In fact, I think you sound to be quite the contrary. You sound like a girl who wants what so many do: to be treated like a lady by a man, appreciated, cherished, made to feel special. And you are right! That IS a simple desire and certainly NOT too much for which to ask.

While those men who DESERVE YOU and will love you in the way you wish to be are indeed rare, please keep in mind that there ARE a few good men out there who will shower upon you the caring, adoration, and love that you merit.

As far as those men who do what I call the "drive-by fuck" are concerned, do not let their behavior reflect upon who you are in any way. You are too good for such men - and that is that. Regardless of how they behave, that makes you no less the beautiful, classy, desirable, worthy, and wonderful girl that you are! Keep in mind also that men treat biological women in exactly the same way, so never feel that it's just you; it's them!

I know it is difficult and you may feel that you are dreaming the impossible dream, but do not give up on your search. While there are many Neanderthals out there who are clueless as to how to treat a girl accordingly, there ARE some good ones out there who do.

You deserve the best. Don't settle. Always remember that you are an amazing individual, who deserves to be loved, respected, and made to feel like a beautiful Princess - because YOU ARE!
Hi, Empress EmmaJane. I thank you for your wonderful reply to me.

I had actually read your above reply to me not long after you had made it, but I held off from responding to it because the emotions which I expressed and your answer to them were still too fresh for me. I needed some time to mull them over.

I actually consider myself to be a very fortunate sissy-girl, as I do have a wonderful man in my life who is open about his love for me. As I've said elsewhere on this forum, we live as basically man and sissy-wife.

But you did accurately detect some turmoil in my post to you, and I found your response to me very touching.

I'm very happy to report that things are very well, all things considered.

And I do very much want to reinforce your encouraging comments to me regarding how it is quite possible for an uncloseted sissy to find a nice man to love her openly. As I've said to other sissies here, I know that's possible because that's how I live with my man.

Thank you, Empress EmmaJane, for your kind reply.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress EmmaJane

Good evening, Jamie Michelle!

You are so very welcome! It is wonderful to hear from you, and I am so happy in reading your response to my post to you.

I cannot tell you how it makes me smile both inside and out to know you are living what so many sissies believe is an impossible dream, and I am sure I do not have to tell you how exceptionally fortunate you are. When you love and interact as I do with many sissies, crossdressers, and others in similar circumstances that most people just don't understand (or want to understand), you hear all too many heartbreaking stories of longing, waning hopes, and desperation, especially with those who want more than anything to find a partner (whether a man or woman), who will love, understand, and accept them for who they are. Your story gives me hope for these wonderful people and compels me to continue extending support and encouragement to them, even when things may seem to be very bleak in the search for that special someone.

Since you are living what so many want so badly, I hope you stay active here (and anywhere else you feel comfortable sharing yourself)and let your voice of encouragement -and proof of what is possible- be heard. You, my dear, are an example and role model. You ARE a beacon of hope for so many.

Continue to love yourself and revel in the love you share with your husband because you deserve that happiness and acceptance. :)
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Good evening, Jamie Michelle!

You are so very welcome! It is wonderful to hear from you, and I am so happy in reading your response to my post to you.

I cannot tell you how it makes me smile both inside and out to know you are living what so many sissies believe is an impossible dream, and I am sure I do not have to tell you how exceptionally fortunate you are. When you love and interact as I do with many sissies, crossdressers, and others in similar circumstances that most people just don't understand (or want to understand), you hear all too many heartbreaking stories of longing, waning hopes, and desperation, especially with those who want more than anything to find a partner (whether a man or woman), who will love, understand, and accept them for who they are. Your story gives me hope for these wonderful people and compels me to continue extending support and encouragement to them, even when things may seem to be very bleak in the search for that special someone.

Since you are living what so many want so badly, I hope you stay active here (and anywhere else you feel comfortable sharing yourself)and let your voice of encouragement -and proof of what is possible- be heard. You, my dear, are an example and role model. You ARE a beacon of hope for so many.

Continue to love yourself and revel in the love you share with your husband because you deserve that happiness and acceptance. :)
I thank you a great deal, Empress EmmaJane, for the understanding that you have shown to me.

I'm crying right now.

I don't know if my tears are for want or for hope, or if it's just because I realize how hard it is for other sissies.

As I think about this, I realize it's the latter. Even just reaching the stage where a male can become comfortable realizing that he (she) is a feminine person is so difficult. Due to the environment that many of us feminine males grow up in, just even reaching the point of realizing that the feminine mode might actually describe us best can be very difficult.

The thing is that popular society has so many hateful things to say about feminine males. That we're cum-catchers, cock-jockeys, and all the rest.

But one point that I have often made is that such hateful terms also apply to the cupcake of the person using such terms. Their own cupcake is a cum-catching cock-jockey, otherwise they wouldn't exist (excepting the statistically rare cases of artificial insemination).

I would like it if femininity was respected more, and that a genetic male being feminine wasn't thought of as being so disgraceful, so shameful. Because the fact of the matter is that it's not. Us feminine males have existed throughout all of human history, yet unfortunately we've often felt that we had no choice but to suppress our true desires.

And by that I don't even mean that us feminine males were telling lies to other people, as we were so suppressed that the lies started with ourselves. We made ourselves believe it, because we had to. And by "we", I mean me.

Of course, I mean many more others than me, but I am one among them. Even within our supposed "modern" era, just coming to terms with my own femininity was so difficult. So difficult, indeed, that I couldn't have done it on my own. It was only by a source of wisdom and strength much greater than myself that I was even able to come to a place of peace with my femininity, whereby I realized that I am not wrong and that I am eternally loved, my sissiness being of no concern in the slightest.

So it would be nice if feminine males didn't feel the need to bottle themselves up, to cork themselves so tight. Indeed, I think human society and culture would be a lot more fun and interesting if us femmy males were let loose upon the globe! Teehee!

Oh, and I very much thank you, Empress EmmaJane, concerning your well-wishes regarding my man and me.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com