New Sissy, Who Are You???

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

You know it's true. You know you are a sissy, and you are ready to come out of that pink walk-in closet in which you have been hiding. So where do you begin? Who is the sissy "you"?

The first thing you need to do is determine your "sissy personality". Whether you are a glamour girl, slutty sissy wench or the perfect sissy house maid, you need to know where you fit into the sissy scheme of things.

That's why I'm here to help you. Who are you new sissy girl? Let us find out...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... uSissy.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress EmmaJane wrote:You know it's true. You know you are a sissy, and you are ready to come out of that pink walk-in closet in which you have been hiding. So where do you begin? Who is the sissy "you"?

The first thing you need to do is determine your "sissy personality". Whether you are a glamour girl, slutty sissy wench or the perfect sissy house maid, you need to know where you fit into the sissy scheme of things.

But what does a sissy do if she wants to be all those kinds of sissy, at different times, Empress EmmaJane? :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Emma Jane,

Due to work, I've only have a short time at the computer. I do want to, "say," that I still, "love," your Icon (or whatever you call that little picture.)

Miss Stephanie, F.M. what your wrote is very close to what Princes Grace Kelly said to Frank Sinatra in the wonderful movie, "High Society." (Cole Porter)

In the movie, she told Frank, "I want to swim, I want to dance, .... all those things...." Then comes that beautiful song, "You're Sensational."

I think a lot of we Sissies, want to be the High Heeled, long legged, Sassy Serving Wench, the Perfect French Maid, who is prostrate on the floor with her Mistress' High Heels walking up and down her back, and the fettered Sissy being pulled down rhe street by her Mistress for people to laugh at.

So many things, so little time.

You have to pay the bills. Employement, much needed, seems to interupt the life we'd like.

Then you add on time with your off-spring, grand-cupcake, et ectera...

I'm just a Sissy, that has no time to be a Sissy. (Wow! It's quarter to 9:00 PM. 2:00 AM comes so very early. sigh.....)

Sisterly love and hugs,

"Missy," Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Dena

I'm a sissy glamour girl! I love wearing classy, glamorous outfits that women like.

I love it when women say they love the dress I'm wearing!
Jamie Michelle

Empress EmmaJane wrote:You know it's true. You know you are a sissy, and you are ready to come out of that pink walk-in closet in which you have been hiding. So where do you begin? Who is the sissy "you"?

Hi, Empress EmmaJane. Among the categories you offered in your nice audio recording, I suppose that I must fit in best with the sissy slut.

Although I don't think of myself as a slut. Yes, I do adore sex with a man, but the way I like that sex is with me as his steady girl.

I like to have sex with a man who is with me steady and who has been tested as being clean, as to me, opening myself up to a man in that vulnerable way makes me feel the most complete, emotionally speaking. You see, I want to feel like a masculine man's wife, like his bride. That's my dream in life.

It's a simple dream, I suppose. But it's hard for a sissy-girl to obtain it, because it's easy to have men screw us behind closed doors, but it's very hard indeed to find a man who will actually be our man in life. Men will fuck us, but they don't want others to know about it.

So my dream has been a very simple dream. I want to be a manly-man's woman for life and for him to take me in every way imaginable. I want us to be husband and wife and to live as such. That is to say, with the world knowing we are man and wife.

Is that too much to ask for?

Unfortunately, when it comes to many out-of-the-closet sissies, it is extremely difficult for them to find a man who will be open about their love for them in this way. Like I said, it's not the least problem for us to find men to fuck us behind closed doors. We can literally get men lined up around the block to fuck us if that is the goal.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
smj

Hello Mistress Emma Jane . Stephanie here . :D its great to see you. We know im the biggest Slut .My thighs will open easily :roll: :oops: :D thanks for the audio..
sassyslutdonna

hi sassy slut donna is an old sissy with no better half to see to or serve.
CandiGurl

Love this audio. For me it's about dressing up. It's not even that sexual for me. I have my moments, but I just like to be who I am. A lot pf the time when I am home I am wearing a nightie around the house, and I go out dressed up. Since I'm more interested in women, I'm not having much luck there anyway. Its been my experience that you can always find a guy interested in a girl like me.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress EmmaJane

StephanieFashionModel wrote: But what does a sissy do if she wants to be all those kinds of sissy, at different times, Empress EmmaJane? :D
Dear Stephanie,

Goodness knows I have always enjoyed your posts and questions. It is so refreshing to see a sissy who is so dedicated to being the best she can possibly be! I do hope you know that you are a true role model for every sissy who happens across Sissy School!

Quite frankly, I think if anyone can express herself adeptly and successfully as multiple sissy types, that girl would be you!! You have the knowledge, experience, and drive to be able to evolve to different sissy presentations as you like and whenever you want. If you truly want to show your various sissy sides with flair and finesse, you simply have to (1) know yourself very well and (2) fully immerse yourself on each sissy role.

The best advice I have is to be true to yourself and let your own unique sissy personality manifest itself in all the ways its wishes to seen and experienced. I think you have that self-awareness and self-truth honed to a fine art, so be all you can be, girlfriend!!
Empress EmmaJane

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote: Miss Stephanie, F.M. what your wrote is very close to what Princes Grace Kelly said to Frank Sinatra in the wonderful movie, "High Society." (Cole Porter)

In the movie, she told Frank, "I want to swim, I want to dance, .... all those things...."
So many things, so little time.

I'm just a Sissy, that has no time to be a Sissy. (Wow! It's quarter to 9:00 PM. 2:00 AM comes so very early. sigh.....)
Oh, my wonderful Susan,

How beautifully and aptly put were your sentiments, from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! :)

With regard to time constraints, let me just point out the following: While it may feel that you do not have the degree of time you would like to have during which to express those overt aspects of being a sissy, you are STILL a sissy inside - and nothing and no one can change that. Even if you cannot be dressed in something pretty and feminine at any given moment, you are -at least you can be- STILL in that moment mentally in any manner you wish. The dress, stocking, heels, and so on may not be there outwardly, but these things are still on you mentally.

Then... On those occasions when you can dress -even if it is only five or ten minutes- enjoy every second of your time to the fullest. Don't hesitate and spend those few sacred moments lamenting that you only have such a short time, but DO immerse yourself in and make the most of every single second you have. It may end up feeling that a short time is only a tease, but it is STILL time - and it can remind you of just how precious your love of being a sissy in all of its beautiful, soft, silky, feminine trappings truly is.

My dear Susan, were it within my power, I would grant you all the time in the world to dress in, do anything, and be any and everything your heart desires. :)
Empress EmmaJane

Dena wrote:I'm a sissy glamour girl! I love wearing classy, glamorous outfits that women like.

I love it when women say they love the dress I'm wearing!
Dear Dena,

Given that you're a self-professed "glamour girl," what are some of your personal favorite looks and items of lingerie or clothing? I would love to hear more about your own sense of sophisticated sissy style! :)
Empress EmmaJane

Dear Jamie Michelle,

Those sissy types I mentioned were certainly not meant to be all-inclusive, and you definitely do not sound at all like a slut to me. In fact, I think you sound to be quite the contrary. You sound like a girl who wants what so many do: to be treated like a lady by a man, appreciated, cherished, made to feel special. And you are right! That IS a simple desire and certainly NOT too much for which to ask.

While those men who DESERVE YOU and will love you in the way you wish to be are indeed rare, please keep in mind that there ARE a few good men out there who will shower upon you the caring, adoration, and love that you merit.

As far as those men who do what I call the "drive-by fuck" are concerned, do not let their behavior reflect upon who you are in any way. You are too good for such men - and that is that. Regardless of how they behave, that makes you no less the beautiful, classy, desirable, worthy, and wonderful girl that you are! Keep in mind also that men treat biological women in exactly the same way, so never feel that it's just you; it's them!

I know it is difficult and you may feel that you are dreaming the impossible dream, but do not give up on your search. While there are many Neanderthals out there who are clueless as to how to treat a girl accordingly, there ARE some good ones out there who do.

You deserve the best. Don't settle. Always remember that you are an amazing individual, who deserves to be loved, respected, and made to feel like a beautiful Princess - because YOU ARE!
Empress EmmaJane

smj wrote:Hello Mistress Emma Jane . Stephanie here . :D its great to see you. We know im the biggest Slut .My thighs will open easily :roll: :oops: :D thanks for the audio..
Stephanie, Honey, we both know those thighs of yours NEVER want to go together! They're the opposite of a trap which springs closed because those naughty thighs of yours are always wanting to spring open!! That's one of the reasons I love you so. You're a naughty little minx - and you make no excuses or apologies for it! I hope you're doing well - and seeing some action! ;)
Empress EmmaJane

sassyslutdonna wrote:hi sassy slut donna is an old sissy with no better half to see to or serve.
Dear Donna,

You had me at "sassy slut"!! ;)

I know it has been a while since your post, but I just have to ask if there has been any change on the man front? What qualities do you look for in a man?
Empress EmmaJane

CandiGurl wrote:Love this audio. For me it's about dressing up. It's not even that sexual for me. I have my moments, but I just like to be who I am. A lot pf the time when I am home I am wearing a nightie around the house, and I go out dressed up. Since I'm more interested in women, I'm not having much luck there anyway. Its been my experience that you can always find a guy interested in a girl like me.
Dear Candi,

Thank you for the lovely compliment. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the audio. :)

I have to say from a biological woman's perspective that -at least in my personal experience- it can be every bit as equally difficult to reveal a desire to explore any manifestation of crossdressing, as you simply do not know how the idea will received in the absence of any cues or hints - and you certainly do not want to offend someone who has absolutely no desire to play or experience the avenue of feminization. I wish people did not have to feel so reserved, censored, and protective of this and so many other desires, fantasies, fetishes, identities, and so on.

I hope you feel that here, at least, you are free to be and express yourself "as-is" because we all want this to feel like a safe haven, home, and place where you can experience freedom.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a wonderful partner who will accept and celebrate your individuality with you.