Wanna Go Shopping?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

AmberEnchantrix

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Amber2/ ... opping.mp3

Are you looking for a shopping partner? Amber loves to hit the mall!
Whether you're into clothes or cosmetics,
there's never enough time to do all the shopping a girl requires!
Dena

I love shopping for feminine clothing and I love wearing makeup. I also love to play
dress up, exploring the different looks and styles!
AmberEnchantrix

Oh, me too!
I just went shopping last weekend!
CandiGurl

I love to go shopping. My budget says other wise. I can spend hours at the mall just looking and picking things out. It takes my mind off of things, and I enjoy the retail therapy. I wish I had somebody like you with me when I was building up my wardrobe. I like a lot of what I have, but I could have used advice picking things out. I need to get some ew things. My clothes are getting looser on me. Anyway, I loved the audio. Thank you sharing :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
AmberEnchantrix

You are SO welcome! It's fun to shop, but it's so much more than that. I love to people watch, gossip with my girlfriends and then go to lunch somewhere OTHER than the mall (ew!)
Then we usually end up at my house where we all try on what we bought and drink lots of wine. Lol
CandiGurl

That sounds like a dream day to me. Most of my shopping trips have been solo other than a few times when a friend and I went shopping. She and I even shared a changing room at Avenue and she helped me pick out a dress that day. I know what you mean about mall food. Not my first choice either.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
AmberEnchantrix

When you consider the variety that shopping provides, the possibilities are endless. It can be Shoe Day or Lingerie Day or Make-up Day......there's really no end to it. ESPECIALLY when you consider how quickly styles and trends can change. I try to stay away from crazy trends and stick with the basics that I love, but I'm still a shopping fanatic, nonetheless.....