What lingerie do you wear?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressAndrea

Hello Girlies! I recently went lingerie shopping with one of my closests friends and it made me wonder...
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Andrea/AUDIO3.mp3
Sexy is an Attitude!
Blog: femaledominationblog.com
Twitter: @empressandrea1
EE: EmpressAndrea
_Davina_

I think wearing panties is almost a non-issue anymore but when a sissy wears a bra, well, that really makes a statement especially if he is presenting himself as a male. I don't think anything screams "sissy" much more than that.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

I love it all! I don't know why I find wearing a bra comforting, but I do. I adore a pretty matching ensemble.
I also need a new corset. I really like a full slip and sometimes wear one when it's not needed. I love wearing
stockings with garters and high heels. And the magic of a pretty dress! I love being all dressed up and outside
with a light breeze caressing me with my dress and lingerie!

Did I forget nighties?! I ALWAYS sleep in a nightie and panties!
CathyLPeterson

Hi gals,

I work from my home office the last 3+ years. My daily outfit is always the professional businesswomen/office worker (like my wife) I admire so much, so my daily lingerie is bra, panty, lace-top thigh-highs, and airy-nylon full slip OR a half-slip with a camisole . . . . . under a dress or skirt+blouse/knit top.

My lounge around the house time with my wife is usually fun-casual, so my lingerie is bra, panty, knee-highs, and camisole . . . . . under jeans + top, maybe with a sweater.

For bedtime, my lingerie is always bra, panty, and one of 3 nighties - my 1980s shiny white lace-trimmed sateen long slip-cami with spaghetti straps, or my lavender crepe pajama bottoms + matching peasant top (both are airy, light, completely see-thru, with ribbons + bows + flower embroidery trim, or my matching 100% silk light pink mid-thigh tap pant + matching tankini both trimmed in antique-ivory lace.

Fancy night out to a symphony or chamber music concert, live theatre, music concert I'll wear a bustier with garters and stockings.
CandiGurl

The first thing I started doing was wearing bras and panties under my clothes, and then out went from there. I'm 24/7 now. When I'm at home writing, I like to lounge around in a nightie and panties. I have several nighties to choose from, some are satin. I love the feel against my skin after a full body shave. I love sleeping in a nightie with my teddy bears. I don't go all out like some sissies do with the stockings and garters, although I have some. I like to keep it simple. I occasionally wear a corset, but I'd like to get a new one.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
CathyLPeterson

Hi Girls,

Now that my breasts have continued growing to a true, more-than-full B-cup (almost C-cup), and my breast-pumping/lactating is part of my normal everyday routine for more than 6 months, I have updated "what lingerie I wear" to now include several wonderful feminine styles of nursing bras.

And while it was so fun to achieve enough breast size, roundness, tissue to fill out a molded B-cup bra, and especially enjoy padded/push-up B-cup bras - I had NO idea how fun it could be to wear soft-cup nursing bras with my daily outfits. It's one thing to look down at my chest and see cute mounds that are mostly due to the rounded shape of one of my molded-cup bras. But it's an incredibly new experience to look down at my chest and see that same cute, rounded shape being ALL me simply filling up a soft-cup nursing bra.

I have 4 nursing bras, all with slightly different styles of lace, straps, and cup-shape with clasp to unhook and fold down when I use my maternity pump. But they all have the same feature of a strong/tight wide band just under each breast and then the soft cups fold up and over my nipple/breast and clasp in place up on the shoulder strap. Each bra has a soft, nylon-fabric cup that requires my own rounded breast tissue to fill the cup to show nice mounds on my chest/under my clothes.

The nicest and most feminine part of all this is that soft cups allow my large, swollen, erect nipples to show quite obviously thru the nursing bra soft-cup, and I just live how it looks. Even more fun and girlie, is to see my nipples showing thru the bra cup and my clingy knit top. But the very best is that I'm now also wearing a nylon full-slip over my bra/panties/lace-top thigh highs (under my knit top), and my nipples are STILL showing thru the bra cup, the very thin slip cup, AND my top.

Such a lovely "look" in the mirror to realize there's no hiding my rounded breasts and especially my hard nipples, even with a bra and full slip under my top. AND, such a lovely feeling inside that my tits now sit so nice and round and full inside a nursing bra . . . . truly feminine in every way!!!

A VERY fun way to work at my desk here today.
Bye for now…..