Mistress Amber Takes You Bra Shopping.......(by surprise!)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

AmberEnchantrix

How would you like it if you thought you were just tagging along with me for a bit of lingerie shopping, but I secretly had a plan to buy you bras and panties? Lucky! Let's open a changing room, get you a fitting....we'll have so much fun buying everything for YOU!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Amber2/ ... opping.mp3
CandiGurl

I love this one. I'm not so much nervous about this since I've done it a lot, but having a woman there to help me pick things out would be nice. Just having a second opinion from somebody who knows :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
AmberEnchantrix

It would be so fun to take someone surprise shopping like this!
Dena

I might have to try on everything in the store!
AmberEnchantrix

With me there with you, you just might! :D
_Davina_

I can't imagine the shock and humiliation, but at the same time, with a Lady there to encourage me, it would be difficult not to submit to anything you told me to do.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
AmberEnchantrix

Have you had a chance to read my blog? I write a blog just for sissies and crossdressers on Wednesdays, called Amber Academy. I would encourage you to check it out if you like feminine instruction.....this week we're talking about buying your first bra (in a public store). What perfect timing for this audio (hint, hint). :D :D
If you're interested, it's
http://www.theteaseshow.com
_Davina_

I just looked at it. Oh, you naughty naughty girl. I really liked the latest entry and how bad you can be. Having a "Hot Wife" has always been a great fantasy, but a fantasy is about as far as it goes for most things. Just like the fitting room, I have to assume that many stores wouldn't even let girls "try on" panties. And giving a guy a bra fitting has to be a very rare occurrence.

But it's one hell of a fantasy and I can't help but wonder "what if", Given that hypothetically, I could be back in my early twenties, just after I got out of the Air cupcake and was attending the local community college where I was a couple years older than most of the students, I have to wonder what could have happened had I encountered the perfect Mistress. Just how far would I have let her push me. Something we'll never know. ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
AmberEnchantrix

Something you may never know, but the fantasies are incredible, I'm sure..... :)