Pantyboy Humiliation with Ms. Lilly

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressLilly

Hi Gurls!

I know you looooooove your panties; and I love to see you in them. But as much as I adore playing dress up with you, sometimes it's just too much fun to make fun of you---especially when a sweet silky little sissy decides to try to pretend to be a REAL man. When that happens, I just have to set you straight---preferably in the company of some of my girlfriends, just like in this new pantyboy humiliation audio. Smile for the camera cupcake---this is one lesson you'll never forget!

~Mistress Lilly
_Davina_

Great audio, thank you, but what to do- what to do-

You knew I was a sissy, I mean, what "real" guy would be wearing a bra and panties out to a club even if he was trying to hide them under his "boy clothes". Your keen eye caught the evidence of the bra strap under my shirt when I twisted to see who had just entered the bar and you just happened to glance my way. You were certain that it had to be a bra strap so you kept watching and sure enough, in didn't take long before I changed positions on the bar stool and you saw the pink lacy waistband of my panties peaking above the oddly low waist of my jeans. You finally surmised that those couldn't even be guy's jeans because they fit too tight and the cut was obviously feminine.

You got both of the girls that you were there with to watch me for a bit while you giggled and made fun of me quietly between yourselves. Then you decided why not, let's invite him to our place and see what you could do with me. I was easy prey, a sweet smile and I was jelly in your hands. When you came out and told me that you liked the color of my panties I was mortified but at the same time, that's why I was there, hoping to find a sweet Mistress type Lady to take me home and have her way with me. Of course, I had no idea of what you really had in store for me and when you mentioned that your girlfriends would be joining us, I was shocked, but I couldn't let the opportunity slip by. So I agreed to follow you to your place and spend the evening partying with you and your friends.

After we all arrived and you offered me a drink to calm my nerves, you came right out and said, "we want a fashion show, so show us your bra and panties." It was either comply or turn and run but your smile sealed the deal and I started unbuttoning my shirt. Once I was down to my bra and panties, I freaked when one of your girlfriends pulled out her cellphone and clicked off a few pictures of me. I begged you not to let anyone see those pictures and you told me not to worry as long as I did what you said. My head was spinning as I considered the alternatives but you had this sweet convincing smile and the way you looked at me was mesmerizing.

You and your friends started teasing me and calling me a sissy and a pantyboy which I couldn't deny. But then you wanted to see me playing with myself and that's when it happened. As I pulled the front of my panties down, out flopped this appendage that was at least six inches long and it wasn't even hard yet. I reached down and started to squeeze and rub it and it wasn't a minute before you and your friend's eyes were glued to that thing in my panties. OMG, it was huge. No John Holmes or anything but bigger than average. What kind of sissy was I. What to do- What to do-
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
sissybarbie

Oh my! It makes my panties so tight when you talk to me with that high voice of yours. Especially when you talk about my panties and ask if I make cummies. Oooh I'd love to show off my panties to you Mistress!