Mistress Marlena's High Heel Boot Camp!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

Nothing compliments a pair of sexy, tall heels better than a sultry, feminine strut. If you haven't mastered yours yet, don't fret! I put my sissies through my High Heel Boot Camp to ensure that they're walking with the graceful elegance those scorching pumps deserve!

Enjoy a free sexy audio here!

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Marlena,

What a name! As in Dietrich! I only got to see her, in person, once.

Mistress makes me keep my sound OFF on the computer. Hence, all these, "Girlie Audio," entries, do me no good.

I did want to ask you, High Heels an be such a beautiful shoe, especially if they're black, patent-leather, with a medium Mary Jane in-step strap. But why would anyone want to wear boots or high heel boots, when they could be wearing pumps?

Several years ago, Mistress had me in my High Heel Mary Janes for almost 3 days straight. (I had to return to work.) They were, "delicious."

When you purchase new shoes, all purchase them in the late afteroon. That's when your foot is the widest. Always have your foot measured. Go to a Shoe Store (Salon); not a, "Big box," store. If they don't fit, don't buy them. If they do fit and you, "love," their style and prettines, then buy two of the same pair. That heel is going to break, sooner or later.

To me, boots do not enhance a girl's prettiness, even we, "wanna be," girls.

Sisterly yours,

"Missy, Susan.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
MoniquetheMaid

Ms Susan, the file did not play for me either, so I am not sure, but I think the boot in "boot camp" refers not to the footwear, but to training - as in , say, Marine Boot Camp ?
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Miss Monique,

I should have known. (Sigh). Thanks for the insight. My, "meds," have been up-setting, my normal process. I'll be seeing my Doctor, tomorrow.

You're so close, and we still haven't met, "in Person," as Durante would say. My two jobs have re-moved all of my free girl-time. It's almost no fun being a Sissy anymore.

How are YOU doing? We haven't, "written," in ages. My best to you.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.