Sissy Bikini Body Tips with Ms. Lilly

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressLilly

Hi Gurls,

It's time to start shimmying into swimdear, dears--and I've got some tips to help you look your best this Summer. Tune in to my new audio for some tips on swimsuits for every Body; and how to get this season's must have swimwear accessory: a flawless tan.

Goddess Lilly
CandiGurl

I wish I felt comfortable wearing a two piece swim suit. It's not that I think I'm too fat now, but I used to be. I'm more comfortable in a once piece, and I have a nice one to wear. Too bad we don't have a pool here.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I think this is a wonderful audio and I am sad that Ms Lilly hasn't been back to visit us since a week after she posted this audio. She covered a lot of good advise on different kinds of swimwear and I think it is awesome to wear anything you are comfortable in.

I think I have a great bod for a guy but that doesn't work well enough for trying to look like a girl. I have a couple bikinis and one that my wife bought me specifically for us to go tanning in. I am fortunate enough to live right on the coast so we went to the beach a number of times many years ago. One word of advise it that when you get your pretty little bikini tan lines, be prepared to have them for many months. I think it was November before they were diminished enough not to be obvious. Good thing my physical wasn't until January. ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'