Humiliation Surprise Party

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

Sometimes it's fun to have a girl's night in with just the two of us...but tonight isn't one of those times! Enjoy this little
audio teaser about what happens when you find yourself in the middle of a humiliation surprise party including five of my gorgeous girl friends!

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
_Davina_

WOW! You have know idea how close that is to the exact fantasy I have had for so many years. The possibilities are endless as far as the outcome of such a fun time. And I mean that it would be totally up to you and your girlfriends what and when anything happened to me. I can't begin to tell you how fascinating the idea of this actually happening is.

Of course, it is all purely hypothetical and will always be just a fantasy but it is definitely a fantasy that I can and will think of many times. Thank you for the wonderful audio.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Sounds good to me. Of course I don't have to take off those male clothes since I don't wear any male clothes, but I'd be up for modeling lingerie for women anytime. Then again, I have a fantasy of being one of the women on HSN modeling Rhonda Shear's lingerie, hehe :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.