Degrees of Consent in Kink

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

I know, dry topic, right?

But! It's important to understand about consent, in all it's glory, before you take your kinky games out into the real world. What is enthusiastic affirmative consent and why should you make sure you have it?

Find out here: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... InKink.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
_Davina_

Hello Ms Harper, it's been too long ;)

And I think this is a very good topic and a very important one too. And I just love the way you get your point across. It would be very difficult to say "no" to you. :)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Really good audio, Ms. Harper, and it's so true. For those wasting to take the fantasy to reality, you need to know what it is you want and communicate it. As for the party situation, being on my knees, dressed sexy, sucking cock and being encouraged by a woman is something I would enjoy. But then, I do enjoy giving oral, so if the women asked for it too, who am I to say no ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.