What is your Femme Fantasy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressDelia

:) I love being a Feminization Mistress! So many of you already read www.femfabulousblog.com my femme blog. I really want to know how you want to be feminized. I want to be your feminization and transformation coach :)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Delia/FemPhoneAudio.mp3

Have a listen and email me: Delia@enchantrixempire.com

Let's get girlie!!
_Davina_

This could be an awesome topic if we were to post our femme fantasies right here. I know I have so many of them that it would be a battle just to pick a single favorite one. And you might want to set some ground rules as well. Some of my fantasies could be pretty darn perverted. ;)

But I love the way you start it out. Panties and bra are a must for starters. And your idea of the ballerina or cheerleader have always been high on my list. The hard part is defining that blurry line where fantasy and reality tend to get a little mixed up. For example, the panties and bra are always so real so it makes the rest so darn tempting. Right now, I'm fighting this urge to jump on my bicycle wearing a pair of bright pink tiny workout short and a bra-top while I ride up and down the beach. I could stuff my hair up under a baseball cap and put on a big pair of sunglasses so nobody recognized me. But surely, someone would have to say, "look at that sissy riding the bike."
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'