Lingerie Section

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Dena

I've bought a lot of lingerie, and no one has laughed out loud. There have been many smiles though! Many compliments as well.
_Davina_

It is such an adrenalin rush standing there in front of a cupcake sexy cashier with nothing in your hands except a bra or two and some panties. It's like my heart doesn't slow down till I walk out the door of the store. It is well worth the small amount of time that you feel embarrassed.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Sissy Steff wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:
Even if they laugh, somebody will come along later and they'll forget about you.
OMG Candi, if they laugh, that means she knows they're for me, what a rush!
You know, I never went in there looking for that. I just wanted lingerie, and that was the best way for me to get it. But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be incredibly turned on to hear her laughing and making fun of me. Even just talking about how much she likes certain panties or nighties and how they feel. I can imagine I would be grateful to be tucked at a time like that, because having any sort of bulge would be embarrassing.

I have had the experience of being turned on by a neighbor who complimented me on my eye shadow and what I was wearing. I find her very attractive and that's where the naughty thoughts come in because I would instantly be her oral slave if she wanted me to. But, when she was talking, I was untucked. I was coming back from the store and just wanting to get into my house. I had to keep a bag in front of my crotch to hide my embarrassment then. I don't think she noticed, hehe :oops:

But yeah, I would be incredibly turned on if a cashier or sales lady started talking to me that way. I don't want to be a pervert in her eyes and I don't want people thinking that's why I'm there. I love wearing lingerie, because that's just a natural thing girls do. It's natural for me. But a woman who engaged me in any talk, love of lingerie or trying to humiliate me, would rock my world.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I think that's the big scary factor. It's whether a girl sees you as a sissy or a pervert. Now of course I have a lot of perverted thoughts, but I think no more than anyone. But I also think I'm a very nice and easy to get along with guy. I think the right kind of smile is what is necessary in those situations. But even with that, some women may still see you as a pervert and want to get as far away from you as possible. I think that is one of the many issues we just have to deal with.
Dena

I've found that when you are relaxed and friendly when shopping, the women usually are too. If you are nervous, they may wonder why.

I love it when they compliment my selection. It almost never happens anymore, I love it when they fold my panties, I feel special!
_Davina_

I have to admit, I have never had to leave a store without walking out with everything I intended to buy. I used the unisex changing rooms to try on jeans because they are too expensive to buy without checking how they fit. But bras and panties are different even though some of them can be pricy. But I have never been unable to buy what ever I wanted. I think the money is the final motivating factor in most situations.
SLSF

I am still doing all of my Girlie Clothes Shopping on-line,but i do purchase my make-up in person at a retail store such as CVS Pharmacy or in other retail stores.I really do love it when others see me looking through the make-up!

SLSF