Ms Olivia asks you about shopping for a bra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsOlivia

I'm going to put together details about how to shop for a bra. First I wanted to ask you, how do you currently shop for a bra?
Here's a little about why I'm asking and one way to get a band size that really FITS!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia/ ... itting.mp3

I can't wait to hear from you!
Ms Olivia
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
CandiGurl

It was trial and error at first, but I figured out my size. When I get a chance to shop for a new bra, I generally spend time trying to get panties to match too. I like them to match. I know you don't have to do that, but it's kind of my thing. I have quite a bra collection now, but I'd still like to add to it when I get the chance.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

It didn't take too many purchases to figure it out but the hard part is how it varies from one manufacturer to another. Then when you get a handle on that, you find a wireless pull-over that you love and it comes in (S, M, L & XL) so you have to figure that out too.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
_Davina_

I was going to ask earlier but what's up with that whole "add 5 inches" thing on a lot of bra measurement charts when trying to figure your band-size.

That never worked for me. And like CandiGurl, it was trial and error at first. I think that is important just because each person probably has his or her own preference on just how tight they want it to fit or feel.

For cup size, girls have less options ;)
CandiGurl

I prefer a snug fit. Not too tight, but snug. I started out liking bras with padding, but I don't care for that too much now. Just something that lifts what I have is fine. When I first started out, I just tried a few on to see how they fit and started buying right them. I have at least a couple dozen bras at this point. I probably got carried away with my lingerie, but I like having choices of pretty colors :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I know what you mean, it's addictive. I have at least twice as many as my wife. And I just bought this cute little orange print sports bra yesterday. (Bad me) But like you, I like them snug but comfortable enough to wear all day. I also started with padded bras but now I prefer the stretch type that fit well with or without my cupcake.

I'm looking forward to running in the morning wearing girl's workout shorts and girl's tank hiding my bra and panties. I have been getting brave lately and wearing my smaller A-cup cupcake as well because it is still dark when I go running but I still have to be careful because that sun sneaks up on me this time of year and I often get caught returning in that morning glow. But I don't think too many people even pay attention.
Dena

Thanks Ms Olivia! like Candi and Davina I came to my size by trial and error. It is the size I would
have gotten with your instructions.
CandiGurl

I think sometimes we want to get a bra, and we are brave enough to shop. We just can't always bring ourselves to ask for help in making sure it fits properly. Of course, there's also online shopping, and that can be more challenging if you don't know your size. In my case, it didn't take long at all to figure out what worked for me, but I wasn't afraid to take bras to the fitting room.
littlegirlyboy

I've actually been brave enough to go to VS and ask to be measured. I've done it 3 or 4 times now. I've been told the same number (40a) every time except the 2nd. She measured my band size, counted off on her fingers and said 44. I didn't believe her (so I went the 3rd time). I also tried on a couple different bras each time I went. Always made sure to buy at least 1. Figure I better buy something if I'm getting measured. Quite a rush each time.

Lgb

ps I've got both padded bras and unlined unpadded bras. The padded ones are fun under a tight tshirt, the thin ones are nice to play with my nipples through.
_Davina_

littlegirlyboy wrote:...I've been told the same number (40a) every time except the 2nd. She measured my band size, counted off on her fingers and said 44. I didn't believe her (so I went the 3rd time). ..
There seems to be two different schools of thought on this issue. I think it's in another thread though.
MsOlivia

Huh Davina?
What do you mean about the two schools of thought about bra measurement?

I notice that you said earlier:
I was going to ask earlier but what's up with that whole "add 5 inches" thing on a lot of bra measurement charts when trying to figure your band-size.

Now, I'm thinking that perhaps you mean that adding 5 inches is part of bra measurement.

Can you tell me more about what you're thinking?

I'm going to take a quick pass at what I THINK you might mean (if it's wrong, maybe it's still helpful to someone else). I'll post this on my blog www.crossdressersphonesex.com and the post will go up just as soon as I get it written.
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.