A sissy panty thief gets caught... (Part 2)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

As a follow-up to my first little audio teaser, here's what unfolds when you finally get to work! Enjoy Part 2 here!

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
_Davina_

A great audio because it closely parallels a fantasy I have had for many years. I think the cupcake scenario is very hot and I like to imagine getting caught and then having to submit to a sort of fashion show where I have to play the part of a model at a lingerie party for a group of Ladies while they get less and less inhibited as the night wears on. But what makes it so bad for me is that while I am humiliated and embarrassed to have to present myself in one outfit after another, each more scanty than the last, I can't help but display an enormous erection in each of the panties or body-briefers they make me put on. And as much as I try to insist that it doesn't, it is obvious how much pleasure at least my body is receiving which the Ladies find hilarious.

Eventually, they make me touch myself and then, while I'm wearing a tight little outfit made of very diaphanous material, they make me rub myself until I spurt in it and they can't control their hysteria. Finally, I am allowed to make amends by crawling around on my hands and knees and licking each one of their pussies until they push me away.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

I stand by my earlier statement. Panty thieves need to be spanked, so they learn their lesson about sneaking a woman's panties. The naughty sissy is gonna stretch her sexy panties and ruin them. Then, she can take that little thief to the lingerie store to buy him his own panties, making sure they all know who those panties are for. But, there's something to be said for a group of women humiliating the sissy too. And spanking can be a part of that, hehe ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

You're absolutely right, panty thieves definitely need to be punished and I LOVE your idea of taking him to the store to buy his own panties. I don't think there would be anything wrong with a mom telling the sales lady that her son is being punished for stealing his cupcake's panties and that he is going to have to wear his own panties for some amount of time.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'