Sissy Sucks Her First Cock...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressRita

Need a little instruction for your first time? Here is an audio transcript of my group blog post for The Daily Cocksucker... Enjoy! ;)
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
CandiGurl

MistressRita wrote:Need a little instruction for your first time? Here is an audio transcript of my group blog post for The Daily Cocksucker... Enjoy! ;)
Oh my God, Mistress Rita. That was about the most amazing audio I've heard. Had to retweet that to some of the sissies out there who wish they were that sissy in the audio. I've been there and done it, but I've never had the pleasure of a Mistress in the room guiding me like that. Hearing that angelic voice of yours, I'd probably need to be locked up so that my focus was where it needed to be ;)

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing that. I might end up dreaming about that scene tonight :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MistressRita

Candi... Thank you!! I love hearing that my audios are well received and thank you for spreading the word! I love playing with sissies and doing sissy audios.. I hope you enjoy my others as much! :)
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
Dena

Thank You Mistress Rita! This is something I've never done, only fantasied about. Listening to
you, it sounds delightful. my mouth is watering...
MistressRita

So glad I could help guide your fantasy Dena! <3
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!