Some Sissies Love Humiliation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

I recently posted an audio and topic of conversation about how some sissies and CD aren't really into humiliation. They just like being girlie and exploring their feminine, softer side.

But now, I want to talk about those of you who do love humiliation. Whether it be about you being emasculated, or your little clitty, or how silly you look when all dressed up... or maybe a mixture... I want to hear about it. And yes, I know there are other forms of sissy humiliation, I just named a few here, but feel free to add anything you like.

And enjoy this little audio tease ;)
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... iation.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

I'd probably be up for some things, but I'm not into humiliation too much. Then again, I've never been in the situation to explore too much of that. I do know the whole idea of humiliation has given me some good story ideas. So many possibilities.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:I'd probably be up for some things, but I'm not into humiliation too much. Then again, I've never been in the situation to explore too much of that. I do know the whole idea of humiliation has given me some good story ideas. So many possibilities.
I know CandiGurl, that you aren't really in it for the humiliation. But I'm glad you got some ideas here. The thing is, if you try something new, you might have fun... and even if you decide you don't like it and don't do it again... it was an experience!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Humiliation is like a tree with a lot of different branches. I have never like any kind of physical pain aside from the mock-paddling and some mild binding. I think sex is mostly in the head and therefore it makes sense to me that head-games make the most potent form of humiliation.

My favorite has always been petticoat-punishment but unfortunately, the roots of such for so many fall outside the TOS to allow for description here.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:I'd probably be up for some things, but I'm not into humiliation too much. Then again, I've never been in the situation to explore too much of that. I do know the whole idea of humiliation has given me some good story ideas. So many possibilities.
I know CandiGurl, that you aren't really in it for the humiliation. But I'm glad you got some ideas here. The thing is, if you try something new, you might have fun... and even if you decide you don't like it and don't do it again... it was an experience!
I never said I closed the book on all of it. It's like with chastity, I personally wouldn't go out of my way to do it. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. However, in a relationship with the right woman, I would do it if she asked me to for however long she asked me to. I like the idea of surrendering that to her as a way to show my love and devotion to her. Of course, I'm not somebody who is ruled by that anyway, but she would find a way to push my buttons while I'm locked up. And with that same woman, I am open to other possibilities. As I am single and doubt I will ever meet her or any woman who will accept me, I don't see it happening. But if it did... I guess that's what fantasies are all about. I can always write another story :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:Humiliation is like a tree with a lot of different branches. I have never like any kind of physical pain aside from the mock-paddling and some mild binding. I think sex is mostly in the head and therefore it makes sense to me that head-games make the most potent form of humiliation.

My favorite has always been petticoat-punishment but unfortunately, the roots of such for so many fall outside the TOS to allow for description here.
I appreciate you following the rules Davina, and it sounds like you have a very girl side when it comes to that tease... and I hope you get a chance to enjoy it on occasion!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:
I never said I closed the book on all of it. It's like with chastity, I personally wouldn't go out of my way to do it. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. However, in a relationship with the right woman, I would do it if she asked me to for however long she asked me to. I like the idea of surrendering that to her as a way to show my love and devotion to her. Of course, I'm not somebody who is ruled by that anyway, but she would find a way to push my buttons while I'm locked up. And with that same woman, I am open to other possibilities. As I am single and doubt I will ever meet her or any woman who will accept me, I don't see it happening. But if it did... I guess that's what fantasies are all about. I can always write another story :)
CandiGurl - I think that when you are in a committed relationship with someone you really care about, you should be able to experience and share a little bit of everything!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl - I think that when you are in a committed relationship with someone you really care about, you should be able to experience and share a little bit of everything!
That's my dream. It's not just about what I want, but I would want to make her fantasies become reality too. I think more relationships would last if there was more give and take. From what I've observed, it often times ends up being she gives and he takes. So, I would want to know what things make her happy and make it a point to try to give that to her. If she had a dominant side and wanted me to submit, I'd be open to what she had in mind. You never know what you will like until you try.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:
That's my dream. It's not just about what I want, but I would want to make her fantasies become reality too. I think more relationships would last if there was more give and take. From what I've observed, it often times ends up being she gives and he takes. So, I would want to know what things make her happy and make it a point to try to give that to her. If she had a dominant side and wanted me to submit, I'd be open to what she had in mind. You never know what you will like until you try.
You're right CandiGurl, a lot of times it is about give and take - where one gives and the other takes. But in a true relationship, there has to be give and take for both... the important thing is to find a happy medium. And I think true relationships can exist with a Dominant and submissive as long as true respect exists. It sounds like that is your goal :)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

I see no one who loves humiliation has commented yet so let me be the first. I do love being humiliated while getting down and dirty. I do love anything cock shaped and feeling and taste of the cum that comes out of real cocks, I would even taste the other liquid :twisted: that comes from the cock if I was demanded.

One extremely humiliating entirely gay fantasy I have is sissy bukkake, the thought of pleasing so many cocks with my hands and mouth, being covered in cum and tasting a bit of it too. That would be so humiliating for me I don't know if I could go through with it, It could get even more humiliating if my clitty was locked up to deny me pleasure and to show that I am the beta male in this situation. I'm sure a good mistress/master could get me to do it though, and make me embrace how much of a cum dumpster/slut I really am. :oops:

I am mainly interested in feminization just for the humiliation factor, as I said in the last humiliation post, I find acting like a girl. Wearing feminine clothes and make up, really enhances my desire to please cock, as the humiliation makes it way more intense and interesting.

That being said, I consider myself Bi with a gay preference, sometimes I just say gay. I probably just have a extra large desire for cock that makes me forget how much a sexy dominant woman can turn me on, when I accidentally say that I'm gay. I don't care much for pussy, If I was told to fuck a pussy or lick it I would, but I would not go out of my way to fuck or lick pussy.

But I love dominant women with strap-ons. A straight fantasy I have is me dressing up like a girl, doing make-up and wearing a chastity cage. Then I get on my knees and let the mistress fuck my mouth however she pleases as long a she pleases, I should be able to signal here to give me a break if I need one, but other than that I give her total control of my face fuckings.

Then when she is done with my mouth, I get in the doggy style position and let her go to town on my sissy pussy, of course if I need a break or more she should comply. She could even wright things on my ass in marker, like arrows pointing to my pussy, saying things, like insert strap-on here. Or tally marks of how often I moan like a whore. :wink:

Acting like a girl, chastising myself and taking a strap-on might not seem like much humiliation to some gurls. But to me the thought that a girl is fucking me, that she is not getting physically stimulated but mentally stimulated by making me her bitch. The fact neither of us are physically stimulated but both of us are mentally stimulated by me taking it like a whore. The fact our roles are reversed and that I can't cum but she can fuck me for hours if she wanted, she of course can also cum and taunt me about my inability to cum. The fact she is in control of me, her and my clitty. The fact that while she is fucking my ass it would make total sense for me to say "thanks hubby, can ya speed up/slow down a bit?" There is also the fact I could stop her from treating me like a sex slave at any time, But I enjoy this to much to stop it. All that piles up and makes this simple fantasy just as humiliating and humbling as the sissy bukkake fantasy I mentioned earlier. :oops:
CandiGurl

ashplosh wrote:
Acting like a girl, chastising myself and taking a strap-on might not seem like much humiliation to some gurls. But to me the thought that a girl is fucking me, that she is not getting physically stimulated but mentally stimulated by making me her bitch. The fact neither of us are physically stimulated but both of us are mentally stimulated by me taking it like a whore. The fact our roles are reversed and that I can't cum but she can fuck me for hours if she wanted, she of course can also cum and taunt me about my inability to cum. The fact she is in control of me, her and my clitty. The fact that while she is fucking my ass it would make total sense for me to say "thanks hubby, can ya speed up/slow down a bit?" There is also the fact I could stop her from treating me like a sex slave at any time, But I enjoy this to much to stop it. All that piles up and makes this simple fantasy just as humiliating and humbling as the sissy bukkake fantasy I mentioned earlier. :oops:
Although I personally wouldn't be humiliated by that (heck, I'd do what I could to please her so she would want to take me with a strap on), I know many sissies do find that humiliating and a turn on. If they didn't, I'm not sure how big this community would be. By the way, I'm very much turned on by the thought of being locked up and taken with a strap on. However, if she's using me with the strap on long enough, and assuming she knows her technique, I will, end up having a hands free orgasm and in turn becoming more her devoted sissy, hehe.

I was probably more into the humiliation of it all years ago. Lord knows I had some disturbing fantasies when I was cupcake that involved the bukkake style fantasy. I had no idea where it came from, but I just knew it was wrong. I was ashamed of it. I guess as I've come to accept who I am and live 24/7, being submissive to a woman, doing anything it takes to please her and possibly being made to service men does not humiliate me. I just don't think I'll ever meet such a a woman or any woman at this point, which leaves men if I get that desperate.

But I totally get being humiliated by it. Any sissy who is portraying as a real man in public probably should be humiliated by this. It's not "normal" behavior, and the good Mistresses know this and knows how to deal with such a sissy. In a perfect world, their wives/girl friends would deal with them properly and put them in their place. Because we all know, those are the sissies who really do need to be put in their place by a dominant and confident woman ;)

Come to think of it, the fact that some guys see me in public and just automatically assume I'm gonna five them oral is at least a little humiliating to me. I'm not sure how much I really like that, but I sometimes haven't discouraged it. Well, that's for another thread ;)

Also, I think you describe my goal pretty well, Empress Christine.
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:I see no one who loves humiliation has commented yet so let me be the first. I do love being humiliated while getting down and dirty. I do love anything cock shaped and feeling and taste of the cum that comes out of real cocks, I would even taste the other liquid :twisted: that comes from the cock if I was demanded.

One extremely humiliating entirely gay fantasy I have is sissy bukkake, the thought of pleasing so many cocks with my hands and mouth, being covered in cum and tasting a bit of it too. That would be so humiliating for me I don't know if I could go through with it, It could get even more humiliating if my clitty was locked up to deny me pleasure and to show that I am the beta male in this situation. I'm sure a good mistress/master could get me to do it though, and make me embrace how much of a cum dumpster/slut I really am. :oops:

I am mainly interested in feminization just for the humiliation factor, as I said in the last humiliation post, I find acting like a girl. Wearing feminine clothes and make up, really enhances my desire to please cock, as the humiliation makes it way more intense and interesting.

That being said, I consider myself Bi with a gay preference, sometimes I just say gay. I probably just have a extra large desire for cock that makes me forget how much a sexy dominant woman can turn me on, when I accidentally say that I'm gay. I don't care much for pussy, If I was told to fuck a pussy or lick it I would, but I would not go out of my way to fuck or lick pussy.

But I love dominant women with strap-ons. A straight fantasy I have is me dressing up like a girl, doing make-up and wearing a chastity cage. Then I get on my knees and let the mistress fuck my mouth however she pleases as long a she pleases, I should be able to signal here to give me a break if I need one, but other than that I give her total control of my face fuckings.

Then when she is done with my mouth, I get in the doggy style position and let her go to town on my sissy pussy, of course if I need a break or more she should comply. She could even wright things on my ass in marker, like arrows pointing to my pussy, saying things, like insert strap-on here. Or tally marks of how often I moan like a whore. :wink:

I have to say that you are right ashplosh, a sissy bukkake can be very humiliating, if not satisfying. And to be honest, if you please men and enjoy them as a sissy, I'm not sure that makes you gay as much as it makes you a sissy faggot ;)
The part where you enjoy a strap-on just makes you submissive and yummy to a Mistress like me! ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
ashplosh wrote:
Although I personally wouldn't be humiliated by that (heck, I'd do what I could to please her so she would want to take me with a strap on), I know many sissies do find that humiliating and a turn on. If they didn't, I'm not sure how big this community would be. By the way, I'm very much turned on by the thought of being locked up and taken with a strap on. However, if she's using me with the strap on long enough, and assuming she knows her technique, I will, end up having a hands free orgasm and in turn becoming more her devoted sissy, hehe.

I was probably more into the humiliation of it all years ago. Lord knows I had some disturbing fantasies when I was cupcake that involved the bukkake style fantasy. I had no idea where it came from, but I just knew it was wrong. I was ashamed of it. I guess as I've come to accept who I am and live 24/7, being submissive to a woman, doing anything it takes to please her and possibly being made to service men does not humiliate me. I just don't think I'll ever meet such a a woman or any woman at this point, which leaves men if I get that desperate.

But I totally get being humiliated by it. Any sissy who is portraying as a real man in public probably should be humiliated by this. It's not "normal" behavior, and the good Mistresses know this and knows how to deal with such a sissy. In a perfect world, their wives/girl friends would deal with them properly and put them in their place. Because we all know, those are the sissies who really do need to be put in their place by a dominant and confident woman ;)

Come to think of it, the fact that some guys see me in public and just automatically assume I'm gonna five them oral is at least a little humiliating to me. I'm not sure how much I really like that, but I sometimes haven't discouraged it. Well, that's for another thread ;)

Also, I think you describe my goal pretty well, Empress Christine.
I'm glad I have you pegged Candigurl - lol...!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

There are a couple different things here I found very interesting. First off, this is the first time I think I have ever read anything like this...
Empress Christine wrote:...I'm not sure that makes you gay as much as it makes you a sissy faggot ;)...
I have never really thought about it like that. I have to include that I look at it much differently than ashplosh, in fact, probably just the opposite because I have not been able to recall a single instance where I thought about pleasing a guy but instead, I crave to subject myself to the whims of a girl's most erotic and nasty fantasies. Those fantasies can include just about anything that would make her smile or laugh. So whenever there is a male subject in my fantasies, he is faceless and only acts as a proxy to fill the need of a girl to be able to subject me to the very same treatment as I might subject her to.

It is that kind of humiliation that I find so erotic and exciting and I will go so far as to say that I am so gay that, speaking purely hypothetically, if I weren't married, and if I encountered a girl who looked so hot that she made my spine tremble, and after a little foreplay, I found a cock in her panties, I would tie her to the bed, pound the living daylights out of her boi-pussy, and then suck her till she couldn't stand it anymore.

So I have no problem admitting that I have my gay effeminate side but that is only part of me and the other side is a very dominant male who wants to please a female and try to make all her dreams and fantasies come true. But I feel that puts me into a much smaller sub-category and also makes me stand out as being even less accepted and more difficult to understand. I mean, I haven't read any stories or threads here about guys who like to present themselves as guys, but also present themselves as a sissy that wears a bra and panties under his guy clothes.

I have done this for so many years that I can't count. I think it is a very peculiar type of kink and not even the gay community finds any way to accept my kind of perversion. It does make me feel a bit more of an outsider and it always has but I have learned to live with that.

It is that kind of humiliation that I find so exciting even at the risk of exposure to a degree that might be terribly horrendous. I think it has that element of public exhibitionism that makes the adrenalin rush so much better. Of course I love when my wife puts on her strap-on and takes matters into her own hands because I think that is something every open-minded couple should consider. I really don't think there is any gay-ness in that besides what people insist on trying to label things. This whole label thing is where it goes so badly because so many terms have such an infinite variety of explanations and meanings so it is impossible to say who really likes what.

I would also like to respond to what CandiGurl had to say here...
CandiGurl wrote:...From what I've observed, it often times ends up being she gives and he takes...;)...
She doesn't like the whole humiliation aspect of it and thus, the rule about keeping it secret between us. She is, however, very accepting and supportive such that she has no problem jumping on the back of the Harley to go out to some restaurant a ways out of town and sits and has a nice dinner with me while I have a bra and breast-forms on under a baggy t-shirt. She will sometimes make some remark about a certain way I twist or turn in order to help me prevent my bra straps from being exposed. But she knows it is just a way I like to act out some cupcake fantasies and she doesn't see anything wrong with it. I think that makes me a very lucky guy even though I still feel very alone in my special brand of gayness.

Maybe I should start a new thread titled, "50 Shades of Sissiness" or something so everyone can describe just what makes them feel like a sissy. I think there are so many forms of humiliation that we could go on forever with descriptions of how we get our kicks and what turns us on. But, for now, I think I am going to put on a clean dry bra and my B-cup forms and jump on the bicycle. leaning forward to hold the hand-grips helps me disguise what I'm wearing just enough to get away with it, (I think). Or maybe, lots of people will think to themselves, there goes that sissy faggot again. :)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:There are a couple different things here I found very interesting. First off, this is the first time I think I have ever read anything like this...
Empress Christine wrote:...I'm not sure that makes you gay as much as it makes you a sissy faggot ;)...
I have never really thought about it like that. I have to include that I look at it much differently than ashplosh, in fact, probably just the opposite because I have not been able to recall a single instance where I thought about pleasing a guy but instead, I crave to subject myself to the whims of a girl's most erotic and nasty fantasies. Those fantasies can include just about anything that would make her smile or laugh. So whenever there is a male subject in my fantasies, he is faceless and only acts as a proxy to fill the need of a girl to be able to subject me to the very same treatment as I might subject her to.

It is that kind of humiliation that I find so erotic and exciting and I will go so far as to say that I am so gay that, speaking purely hypothetically, if I weren't married, and if I encountered a girl who looked so hot that she made my spine tremble, and after a little foreplay, I found a cock in her panties, I would tie her to the bed, pound the living daylights out of her boi-pussy, and then suck her till she couldn't stand it anymore.

So I have no problem admitting that I have my gay effeminate side but that is only part of me and the other side is a very dominant male who wants to please a female and try to make all her dreams and fantasies come true. But I feel that puts me into a much smaller sub-category and also makes me stand out as being even less accepted and more difficult to understand. I mean, I haven't read any stories or threads here about guys who like to present themselves as guys, but also present themselves as a sissy that wears a bra and panties under his guy clothes.

I have done this for so many years that I can't count. I think it is a very peculiar type of kink and not even the gay community finds any way to accept my kind of perversion. It does make me feel a bit more of an outsider and it always has but I have learned to live with that.

It is that kind of humiliation that I find so exciting even at the risk of exposure to a degree that might be terribly horrendous. I think it has that element of public exhibitionism that makes the adrenalin rush so much better. Of course I love when my wife puts on her strap-on and takes matters into her own hands because I think that is something every open-minded couple should consider. I really don't think there is any gay-ness in that besides what people insist on trying to label things. This whole label thing is where it goes so badly because so many terms have such an infinite variety of explanations and meanings so it is impossible to say who really likes what.
Davina, I hope you don't really mean that you feel like your flavor of perversion isn't accepted here. I certainly think that here (EE) it is readily accepted. There are plenty of Dominant women here as well as a whole spectrum of not-bi-at-all to oh-so-gay males and sissies that can appreciate the humiliation you seem to enjoy so much! You mentioned strap-on, watching a male with a woman, and taking a sissy... there is so much there to love!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe