I've got a weekend sissy assignment for you!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressRita

I've got JUST the thing for you to do this weekend... To get started, go ahead and listen to the audio transcript of my newest Sissyville blog post!
Call me at 1-800-356-6169
Skype and Yahoo Messenger: enchantrixrita
Check out my blog!
Follow me on Twitter!
Join me on Facebook!
CandiGurl

That voice... I love it :)

Great first assignment. I think after lingerie, then women's clothes in public, I started body shaving and painting my toe nails. I still had some of my cupcake's old nail polish around here. It was burgundy, and I painted my toes. From the moment I did that, I feel in LOVE with painted nails. When my cupcake was still here, she used to get her nails done at the salon once a month. I remember how happy that made her feel, all the pretty designs that she got. People complimented her and it made her feel good.

After doing my toes for a couple weeks, my fingers were next. I grow my nails long, and they have been painted ever since. I generally do my toes and fingers in the same color. It's Fuchsia Foil at the moment, and I'll be painting my nails again tonight. I have to agree with Mistress Rita, girls, if you can do her assignment, paint those toes. You will love them. Maybe you can keep them painted. Maybe you only have a few hours (get nail polish remover). You can always cover them up outdoors and keep them as your naughty little sissy secret at home ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.