Lingerie Is The Best

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

How do I love lingerie? Let me count the ways, lol... ;) and I know you love it too, so let's talk silk, satin, and lace... and all things girlie!

oh... and enjoy this little tease: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... heBest.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

I just love the way you describe this. I practically live in lingerie. I do most of my writing in panties and a nightie these days. I prefer nighties that go down just above my tush, which is what I'm wearing today. I'm actually wearing a thong panty for the first time ever. I never thought of myself as a thong girl, but I have to confess it feels pretty good.

One of the most important things in my wardrobe is my nighties, and panties and bras of course. I don't usually have a bra on under my nightie, just when I'm out in public. Home is for relaxing and feeling nice and comfy. To all the girls out there with no lingerie, get some. You WILL love it. I love slipping underneath the covers in my nightie and cuddling with my teddy bears, especially after my weekly body shaves :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:I just love the way you describe this. I practically live in lingerie. I do most of my writing in panties and a nightie these days. I prefer nighties that go down just above my tush, which is what I'm wearing today. I'm actually wearing a thong panty for the first time ever. I never thought of myself as a thong girl, but I have to confess it feels pretty good.

One of the most important things in my wardrobe is my nighties, and panties and bras of course. I don't usually have a bra on under my nightie, just when I'm out in public. Home is for relaxing and feeling nice and comfy. To all the girls out there with no lingerie, get some. You WILL love it. I love slipping underneath the covers in my nightie and cuddling with my teddy bears, especially after my weekly body shaves :)
That is all so true CandiGurl, the look, the meaning, and the sex appeal a side... lingerie just plain feels good!!! And I'm glad that you are most creative when you are at your girliest self! ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Dena

Yes, Mistress Christine lingerie is the best!

It''s everything you described, and I love how it makes me feel pretty. I also like to wear a little perfume with my lingerie. If I could, I would spend all my free time lounging in lingerie. Most of my collection is nylon and silk. I stopped wearing satin after I got my first pair of silk PJ's, nice satin seems difficult to find for some reason. I usually wear my silk PJ's or gowns for lounge wear and nylon for sleeping (who knows what I'll wear for play time)!

Thank you for the invitation to call you, spending time together in lingerie sounds delightful. I always wanted to be a lingerie model!
Empress Christine

Dena wrote:Yes, Mistress Christine lingerie is the best!

It''s everything you described, and I love how it makes me feel pretty. I also like to wear a little perfume with my lingerie. If I could, I would spend all my free time lounging in lingerie. Most of my collection is nylon and silk. I stopped wearing satin after I got my first pair of silk PJ's, nice satin seems difficult to find for some reason. I usually wear my silk PJ's or gowns for lounge wear and nylon for sleeping (who knows what I'll wear for play time)!

Thank you for the invitation to call you, spending time together in lingerie sounds delightful. I always wanted to be a lingerie model!
I'm glad you enjoyed this post, audio, and the invitation Dena. I love silk too... it really is so decadent! What is your favorite perfume?
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Dena

Empress Christine wrote: I'm glad you enjoyed this post, audio, and the invitation Dena. I love silk too... it really is so decadent! What is your favorite perfume?
Lately I've been enjoying "Fallen Vixen"!
_Davina_

Dena wrote:...Lately I've been enjoying "Fallen Vixen"!
Have you ever tried Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust? It is awesome and I love it except it is very long lasting. I mostly stick to Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink. It is very light and not too overwhelming so you can wear it a lot of places.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Empress Christine

Dena wrote:
Empress Christine wrote: I'm glad you enjoyed this post, audio, and the invitation Dena. I love silk too... it really is so decadent! What is your favorite perfume?
Lately I've been enjoying "Fallen Vixen"!
I haven't smelled that before Dena but it sounds yummy, I'll have to check it out!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Have you ever tried Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust? It is awesome and I love it except it is very long lasting. I mostly stick to Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink. It is very light and not too overwhelming so you can wear it a lot of places.
Davina, luscious pink does smell soooo good... yummy even!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:
_Davina_ wrote:
Davina, luscious pink does smell soooo good... yummy even!
That is my favorite and I have to admit, there might be slight traces of it on me at any given time. I always wondered how many women might identify that scent?
ashplosh

Lingerie is probably my 3rd favorite thing about being a sissy, just behind the humiliation factor and being a sexy cock loving slut. I have completely stopped wearing male underwear for about the last 4 mounts and usually wear pink panties. Panties occasionally squish my balls but I do like CBT so it is not really a huge problem for me, as long it does not cause permanent harm, and the only harm I think it has is a lower sperm count that I could fix by just going back to male underwear. As for bras I do not wear them under my male clothes like I do my panties, but one fun thing I do with bras is give my dildos titjobs by filling my bra with cupcake paper. As for perfume, I never cared about it as a male or as a sissy so I can't really add to that conversation. :|
Dena

_Davina_ wrote:
Thanks for the tip Davina (and your endorsement, Empress Christine), I'll have to try those! I also like Pink by victoria's secret.
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Davina, luscious pink does smell soooo good... yummy even![/quote]

That is my favorite and I have to admit, there might be slight traces of it on me at any given time. I always wondered how many women might identify that scent?[/quote]

You know that us real women can catch a wif of sexy perfume anywhere Davina!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...You know that us real women can catch a wif of sexy perfume anywhere Davina!
The trick is, do they really notice ;) I only put it on just before I leave at 5AM to go running. And I don't mean jogging like all the girls I pass are doing. I wear a heart monitor so I can see my calorie burn and I always do at least a thousand calories in 90 minutes. So I don't pass many people before 6AM and by then, I have worked up a sweat that leaves me literally drenched. So can they still detect it when it is diluted like that? Plus I calculate wind direction and the best opportunity they have is when I pass them going in the same direction and the wind is behind us. Then they might catch some scent lingering as the breeze carries it along but I am way ahead of them before they get a chance to think about it.

So. of course I thought that wasn't enough exposure. Hence the start of my wearing a sports bra under my tank top. That lasted almost a year before I started wearing my smallest breast forms in it. They are my first really good pair of expensive silicone and are actually made as breast enhancers for women. They are the original "Curves" brand and my wife bought them as a gift for me. They result in an obvious A-cup at the minimum and then, of course, it all depends on what kind of shirt I'm wearing on top of that. In Florida, anything other than a t-shirt stands out and I am so average looking that I think I'm nearly invisible. People don't even pay attention to me and the most I get is the polite "good morning" greeting that is basically rhetorical. There are, though, a couple of regulars that I think might suspect because they've seen me in a tank top alone and know what I look like. So I have to depend on it being dark out and I have a black tank top on that is large enough that if I reach forward, I can pretty much disguise what I am wearing except when I have on my new Bright orange print sports bra. I have become quite the connoisseur of Ladies Sport bras. I have a disease that compels me to keep buying them. I am loving these new moisture wicking styles that are very flattering on women.

Now I think there might be two girls that really suspect. One is very polite and always says, "Good morning" while the other pretty much looks straight ahead and doesn't even acknowledge my existence. There was a third girl recently that looked directly at my chest as we passed each other under a street light. I could tell she never made eye contact and used the entire second or so that she had to see me looking directly at my chest. Yet she uttered a, "good morning" as well and smiled.

I know most of the police where I run and many of the patrolmen wave because they know me. And I can press my shoulders together for a second and disguise what I'm wearing just enough to get passed them without drawing any undo attention. I might get a couple of honks from neighbors that get up and go to work early. But again, it's dark out and I'm wearing black so I blend in to the background as they pass.

The panties became "just my underwear" a very long time ago, so wearing a bra is what really gets me excited now. I really think it's very difficult to detect what I am doing except for a couple of very careful girls who pay attention to the things around them. So many people are wrapped up n their own lives now, either talking or texting, so even the joggers are into whatever they are listening to on their ear-buds. I think they should outlaw those. They are dangerous because the girls cant hear approaching traffic or anything. I have scared the hell out of a bunch of them.

My guess is that Mistress type women and teenage girls have the best opportunity to detect what I'm doing. And to be seen as what you called a "Sissy Faggot" only by those type people is actually what excited me. I don't want to be seen as a pervert because I don't really think that is what I am. But I think some people might only be able to see me as that. But it is very exciting to imagine that some of these girls or Ladies might have some erotic revenge planned for me. It's just fantasy play and no big deal anyway. ;)
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...You know that us real women can catch a wif of sexy perfume anywhere Davina!
The trick is, do they really notice ;) I only put it on just before I leave at 5AM to go running. And I don't mean jogging like all the girls I pass are doing. I wear a heart monitor so I can see my calorie burn and I always do at least a thousand calories in 90 minutes. So I don't pass many people before 6AM and by then, I have worked up a sweat that leaves me literally drenched. So can they still detect it when it is diluted like that? Plus I calculate wind direction and the best opportunity they have is when I pass them going in the same direction and the wind is behind us. Then they might catch some scent lingering as the breeze carries it along but I am way ahead of them before they get a chance to think about it.

So. of course I thought that wasn't enough exposure. Hence the start of my wearing a sports bra under my tank top. That lasted almost a year before I started wearing my smallest breast forms in it. They are my first really good pair of expensive silicone and are actually made as breast enhancers for women. They are the original "Curves" brand and my wife bought them as a gift for me. They result in an obvious A-cup at the minimum and then, of course, it all depends on what kind of shirt I'm wearing on top of that. In Florida, anything other than a t-shirt stands out and I am so average looking that I think I'm nearly invisible. People don't even pay attention to me and the most I get is the polite "good morning" greeting that is basically rhetorical. There are, though, a couple of regulars that I think might suspect because they've seen me in a tank top alone and know what I look like. So I have to depend on it being dark out and I have a black tank top on that is large enough that if I reach forward, I can pretty much disguise what I am wearing except when I have on my new Bright orange print sports bra. I have become quite the connoisseur of Ladies Sport bras. I have a disease that compels me to keep buying them. I am loving these new moisture wicking styles that are very flattering on women.

Now I think there might be two girls that really suspect. One is very polite and always says, "Good morning" while the other pretty much looks straight ahead and doesn't even acknowledge my existence. There was a third girl recently that looked directly at my chest as we passed each other under a street light. I could tell she never made eye contact and used the entire second or so that she had to see me looking directly at my chest. Yet she uttered a, "good morning" as well and smiled.

I know most of the police where I run and many of the patrolmen wave because they know me. And I can press my shoulders together for a second and disguise what I'm wearing just enough to get passed them without drawing any undo attention. I might get a couple of honks from neighbors that get up and go to work early. But again, it's dark out and I'm wearing black so I blend in to the background as they pass.

The panties became "just my underwear" a very long time ago, so wearing a bra is what really gets me excited now. I really think it's very difficult to detect what I am doing except for a couple of very careful girls who pay attention to the things around them. So many people are wrapped up n their own lives now, either talking or texting, so even the joggers are into whatever they are listening to on their ear-buds. I think they should outlaw those. They are dangerous because the girls cant hear approaching traffic or anything. I have scared the hell out of a bunch of them.

My guess is that Mistress type women and teenage girls have the best opportunity to detect what I'm doing. And to be seen as what you called a "Sissy Faggot" only by those type people is actually what excited me. I don't want to be seen as a pervert because I don't really think that is what I am. But I think some people might only be able to see me as that. But it is very exciting to imagine that some of these girls or Ladies might have some erotic revenge planned for me. It's just fantasy play and no big deal anyway. ;)
It sounds like you are being noticed Davina and apparently accepted by most, which is good I think ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe