Let's Talk Tucking

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...Ummm... Davina, that makes you a slut dear, lol... ;)
Well, I guess I could have worse traits :oops: But it's just my little indulgence :)
lol... actually I think you like it Davina
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...lol... actually I think you like it Davina
I guess that is just my sissy side wanting his fair share of time ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

Empress Christine wrote: Dena, the cavity is actually at the base of / back side of your balls. If you push your testicles back up into the space they come down from (the cavity) unless they are huge and quite full, they should push right up in there, and then you can push at least the tip of your clitty in as well. But again, if you are quite large, you might not be able to get much in there, it isn't an infinite hole :)
Thank you Empress,I think I might be getting the hang of it!
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...Me personally Davina? When I see a guy jogging in yoga pants, I think... "how cute is she..." lol! And no matter what the rest of him looks like or is wearing... the least little thing... yoga pants, sports bra, little boobies... etc, I notice all that right away and I do find it so girlie cute!

But that's me...
I think you are one in a million Ms Christine. I really believe I blend into the background as far as most people are concerned. I think that is just a product of today's society and how everyone is so self-absorbed in their own lives. I see it every morning as I have to dodge the cars that would run me over if I wasn't careful.

But an admiring eye like yours is a precious gift to this world. While I think they are few and far between, I know they are out there and those are the Ladies that I am doing it for when I dress like that. I think the guy joggers don't even notice me and the same goes for many of the girls but you can't hide from everyone.

It's a lot of fun imagining that you drop me off somewhere that I have to start from and run all the way home except you take my tank top from me just as you drop me off and cupcake me to run all the way home in a bra top that makes my tight little shorts even more obvious. But then Ladies like you inspire all sorts of delicious fantasies and I am eternally grateful.
Empress Christine

Dena wrote:
Empress Christine wrote: Dena, the cavity is actually at the base of / back side of your balls. If you push your testicles back up into the space they come down from (the cavity) unless they are huge and quite full, they should push right up in there, and then you can push at least the tip of your clitty in as well. But again, if you are quite large, you might not be able to get much in there, it isn't an infinite hole :)
Thank you Empress,I think I might be getting the hang of it!
Just keep playing around with it Dena!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...Me personally Davina? When I see a guy jogging in yoga pants, I think... "how cute is she..." lol! And no matter what the rest of him looks like or is wearing... the least little thing... yoga pants, sports bra, little boobies... etc, I notice all that right away and I do find it so girlie cute!

But that's me...
I think you are one in a million Ms Christine. I really believe I blend into the background as far as most people are concerned. I think that is just a product of today's society and how everyone is so self-absorbed in their own lives. I see it every morning as I have to dodge the cars that would run me over if I wasn't careful.

But an admiring eye like yours is a precious gift to this world. While I think they are few and far between, I know they are out there and those are the Ladies that I am doing it for when I dress like that. I think the guy joggers don't even notice me and the same goes for many of the girls but you can't hide from everyone.

It's a lot of fun imagining that you drop me off somewhere that I have to start from and run all the way home except you take my tank top from me just as you drop me off and cupcake me to run all the way home in a bra top that makes my tight little shorts even more obvious. But then Ladies like you inspire all sorts of delicious fantasies and I am eternally grateful.
In my opinion Davina, women are far more perceptive than men... and as far as the fantasy of me dropping you out somewhere... I'd be sure to start at the top of the subdivision so you'd have quite a ways to go ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...In my opinion Davina, women are far more perceptive than men... and as far as the fantasy of me dropping you out somewhere... I'd be sure to start at the top of the subdivision so you'd have quite a ways to go ;)
You are so naughty, I love it ;)
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...In my opinion Davina, women are far more perceptive than men... and as far as the fantasy of me dropping you out somewhere... I'd be sure to start at the top of the subdivision so you'd have quite a ways to go ;)
You are so naughty, I love it ;)
That makes 2 of us... on both counts ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...That makes 2 of us... on both counts ;)
I am certain you could have had me eating out of your hand.... or any orifice of your body had we run into each other many years ago. I think I am very weak-willed when it comes to what is necessary to please a woman. I really don't understand why I started out this way but for some reason, I could never imagine doing anything to a female that I wouldn't allow her to do to me in return. I think that is one of the main reasons I act the way I do.

I kind of put myself in a bad situation. My job is to fix things that have proved too difficult to fix ordinarily. The result of that has been that I put myself under a lot of pressure never to make a mistake and always come up with a solution. The pressure of this occupation can be overwhelming at times and I think that has a lot to do with my desire to just let go and let a female be in charge. The problem is that my wife who is absolutely wonderful is often too nice to me and she doesn't believe in any humiliation nor does she have any desire to take the lead in our role-playing. She is awesome when it comes to supporting my fantasies and I can't believe how lucky I am to have her but that still leaves those lingering fantasies of that Mistress who just works me over good.

I suspect you could have been just such a Lady and you might be shocked to realize how far I would have been willing to go. I have had some really dirty nasty fantasies when it comes to what I would like to do to a girl but you have to understand that I have never dreamed of harming a single hair on a girl. My fantasies revolve around playing with the mind because I understand just how mental sex is. One of the things that I like to imagine is how we differentiate between fantasy and reality. For example, I like to imagine telling a girl that she needs to be punished because she is too sexy and she makes me too excited. So I would like to tie her up and blindfold her so she has no idea of what is about to happen to her. But then, I would kiss and lick her until she trembled and make love to her as hard cupcake could handle it. But it wouldn't end until I kissed and licked her clean again and then I still wouldn't be done until I carried her into the cupcake and gave her a bubble bath.

But part of my darker and harsher side would include a fantasy that I have harbored forever which is watching her and smiling at her while she kneels between my legs and gently sucks me off. I would be careful not to cupcake her but I would keep telling her how this is how it should be and that she needs to learn to accept this. Then as I got more and more excited, my cock would keep pressing further and further into her mouth, bumping against the back of her throat. Then when I was just about ready to cum, I would apologize to her and tell her how sorry I am but that I have to do this and I would push my cock all the way down her throat and watch her squirm as I pumped my sperm straight into her stomach.

Now this is the paradox. I can't have that fantasy without then feeling the need to let her do the same thing to me. Whether or not she uses a proxy like another boyfriend or just a squirting dildo, I have to submit to the very same treatment in order to feel justified in allowing myself to think those terrible dirty thoughts about her. So I find myself dreaming about all the different ways she could do things to me and what blows my mind is how excited I become when I imagine a Lady doing those things to me. Sometimes I feel like there aren't any limits to what I would let her do and in your case, it's fun to imagine you in a role where you and a couple of your girlfriends invited me over to play dress-up and I let down my guard and allowed you to dress me and put makeup on me to the point where I looked like a hooker or something. Then you made me take my cock out and play with it while you took pictures that you could use to coerce me into doing more. Of course, that would keep escalating until you made me do anything you wanted.

One of my favorite fantasies is having a Mistress use a "queening stool" on me. You have no idea how many loads I have lost just dreaming about what i would do as a lady like you sat there and giggled while I struggled to breath while I was doing everything I could to please you under that stool. I think I just have a dirty mind and I deserve to be punished by a Mistress just like you. ;)

And I apologize for getting so far off topic.