Sissies Need Firm Discipline, Let Ms. Piper Be Your Teacher

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Piper

I love to train my sissies to be my dirty girls. I'll swat your fanny until your bottom cheeks match your top cheeks.

Let's make your face and pretty girl bottom bright red and hot. Then you'll be my sweet and naughty girl!

Enjoy this free audio: School is in session, sissy!
_Davina_

I love to imagine being your "extra special pupil" ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Hmm... I don't know what to say about this. Oh wait, I do. Yes Mistress :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

I likely do deserve some disciple for the closets and drawers I've rifled through in my youth. Though there is something special about wearing your cupcake's clothing!
_Davina_

Being marched straight to the store to buy replacements for the things I have pilfered is an absolute necessity, but when I am really bad, having to buy my own goes without saying. I don't think Ms Piper would have to paddle me very long before I begged to do anything she said. Talk about the perfect teacher ;)
Ms. Piper

_Davina_ wrote:I love to imagine being your "extra special pupil" ;)
Do you have what it takes to move to the HEAD of the class? :wink:
Ms. Piper

CandiGurl wrote:Hmm... I don't know what to say about this. Oh wait, I do. Yes Mistress :)
Good girl! I think you're catching on fast! :D
Ms. Piper

Dena wrote:I likely do deserve some disciple for the closets and drawers I've rifled through in my youth. Though there is something special about wearing your cupcake's clothing!
TSK TSK! Straight to the naughty corner you go! :arrow:
Ms. Piper

_Davina_ wrote:Being marched straight to the store to buy replacements for the things I have pilfered is an absolute necessity, but when I am really bad, having to buy my own goes without saying. I don't think Ms Piper would have to paddle me very long before I begged to do anything she said. Talk about the perfect teacher ;)
Awww...thank you Davina. You know, spankings are for your own good! Yes, you should replace all of the things you pilfered and confess to your naughty behavior. Then go straight to the store and ask the sales lady to help YOU pick out some sexy undies! I hope your cheeks are suitably red!
_Davina_

Ms. Piper wrote:...Awww...thank you Davina. You know, spankings are for your own good! Yes, you should replace all of the things you pilfered and confess to your naughty behavior. Then go straight to the store and ask the sales lady to help YOU pick out some sexy undies! I hope your cheeks are suitably red!
OH my goodness, thank YOU Mistress for making sure I am suitably humiliated in front of everyone in the store as I ask if they have panties for sissies? :oops: