Ms Olivia sissy exercise assignment part 1

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

CandiGurl

MsOlivia wrote:WOW, someone would actually call a Mistress fake? In all my time on the internet I've never been called fake ... of course, I am a real life fetish player and sometimes I do blogs about going to fetish parties and fetish conventions (think ComiCon but with kinky sex!) ~laughs~
That said....I love your poem Candi! Oh and Davina, I laughed out loud with your comment about *showing up to surprise sissy* .... hmmmmm....now MY imagination is going so you both might have inspired an audio (depends on how quickly I get a couple other things done).
Good work girls!
Ms Olivia
I don't see how anybody could even think to call you fake, MsOlivia. But, it happens at another site. That's because there really are some fake ones who take advantage of unsuspecting and lonely sissies. I've actually referred sissies here, because the Mistresses are known and have a wonderful reputation. I also, know that a few real Mistresses have been given a hard time over there, and that upsets me. A sissy will whine about wanting a Mistress. Then one shows up and starts chatting, and they get on Her case. So, I had that story idea in me for a while. In thought She was a little easy on the sissy. Were I to go with a second chapter, I can tell you there would be a little punishment. The sissy needs to learn proper respect for Mistress ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MsOlivia

A sissy getting whiney? Awwwwwwww. ~giggles~ Okay, so there's a good sissy whiney and then there's the bad sissy whiney .... I'm a fan of the naughty sissy (and I might inspire her to whine just a bit! laughs)

How is your writing going Candi?
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
CandiGurl

MsOlivia wrote:A sissy getting whiney? Awwwwwwww. ~giggles~ Okay, so there's a good sissy whiney and then there's the bad sissy whiney .... I'm a fan of the naughty sissy (and I might inspire her to whine just a bit! laughs)

How is your writing going Candi?
Well, that sounds like the good whining. I just hear a lot of the bad. Some of it I understand, because some get treated badly (and not in a good way), but I've seen it taken out on the wrong woman. So, that story sounded like a good idea. I posted it. It was called Let Me Show You How Fake I Am ;)

The writing is going pretty well. It's just the editing that is slow. Then there is the accidentally deleting two stories that were ready for posting. New ideas pop into my mind every day. Sometimes I'll just read a comment and it will get me thinking about a scenario. Wish I had more time to get more stories out there. Gonna try to get a couple more stories on the blog soon.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
MsOlivia

~laughs~ Ohhhhh, the good 'whiney' sissy is the dynamic of a 'brat' and brat play is VERY big in BDsm circles......I think brat play with a frilly sissy in LOTS of ruffled petticoats is fucking HOT....I think you should put in your story that Mistress grabs sissy by the wrist and pulls her over the Mistress legs.......can you imagine? RUFFLES and PETTICOATS everywhere and squirming sissy gets a paddling. Ohhhhhh I love that I inspire your writing because you m'dear just inspired part of a scene I'm going to do when I play face to face with a sissy tomorrow. Have to go now and call her....I know EXACTLY the outfit I want her to bring ~grinz~ and ~wiggles my eyebrows at Candi~
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.