How to Fit a Bra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

It's a tricky topic, one that can cause even the most femme of females to break down in frustration. But never fear! I've got some great advice about how to measure for your bra size, how to put on a bra, and how to adjust the bra for the best fit.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... itABra.mp3

Hope you enjoy it!
xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
CandiGurl

Really informative audio, Ms. Harper. Thank you for sharing :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

Yes, thank you Ms Harper. That was a lot of great information. Thank you so much for sharing.

I found the trial and error method produced the results I was looking for. But when I used your plan to measure, I came up with the same results.

I bet you can make a sissy just tremble in his panties with that body of yours. And that smile could push me right over the edge.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
_Davina_

Actually, I had to come back to be a little more honest. I have to admit that while I tried and succeeded for a while, I pretty much gave up and started hooking my bra in the front and then spinning it around.

So now, I'm wondering how many of us are willing to admit to doing the same. I believe every word Ms Harper is saying but I guess it is out of sheer laziness or something that makes it seem quicker or easier to put it on. I still reach behind to unclasp it so I remove it just like a girl would. So I look at it as that I'm half way there because I'm only half girly. ;)
CandiGurl

_Davina_ wrote:Actually, I had to come back to be a little more honest. I have to admit that while I tried and succeeded for a while, I pretty much gave up and started hooking my bra in the front and then spinning it around.

So now, I'm wondering how many of us are willing to admit to doing the same. I believe every word Ms Harper is saying but I guess it is out of sheer laziness or something that makes it seem quicker or easier to put it on. I still reach behind to unclasp it so I remove it just like a girl would. So I look at it as that I'm half way there because I'm only half girly. ;)
I've never actually done that. What I have done is hook it and put it on from there. I finally got after myself and decided I would hook it like a woman does. It's actually pretty easy for me to do, but it was tough at first sometimes.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

It's sexier to hook it behind your back! Even if no one is watching. It can get tricky if you have 3 hooks though, 2 hooks are pretty easy.
_Davina_

You're right Dena, three hooks is a bitch but I rarely wear one of those bras. Two hooks didn't take long to master but for some bad reason, I still found it faster to hook in the front and spin around. It might just be one of those bad habit we form and is hard to get rid of.

I still suspect there are a lot of sissies right here that do that, if they are honest enough to admit it. And BTW: I've caught my wife doing it too.
Ms. Harper

Oh ladies, you're not the only ones that do the 'hook it in the front and spin it' thing. I've got friends who I've scolded about doing exactly that!

I will say, one of my friends has to hook it in front, because she's injured her shoulder and doesn't have the same degree of movement that able bodied folks do. She literally can't reach behind herself to undo the clasp, or hook it up. So, of course, you make do and do what you can.

But, honestly, you will eventually twist the fabric of the bra and torque it out of shape, and then you'll need to replace it sooner than you usually would have! And given that some bras cost literally hundreds of dollars, I'm a huge fan of getting as much wear from them as possible. ;)

Now, I will tell you that hooking it, and then pulling it on over your head? Ladies, be glad you don't have huge breasts, because that trick just does not work for well endowed people. Breast tissue does compact, but not infinitely, and nipples getting caught on a bra as you try to work it down? augh. This would be why things like sports bras and spanx are so freaking evil! Our breasts literally get in the way of the clothing we're trying to use to support them!!!

...and I'm so glad that you girls are getting good stuff from my advice about fitting bras. Makes me very glad I wrote on the subject!
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
CandiGurl

Dena wrote:It's sexier to hook it behind your back! Even if no one is watching. It can get tricky if you have 3 hooks though, 2 hooks are pretty easy.
That's the challenge. Either having a hard time with the third hook or hooking one in the wrong spot and having to start over. Its a challenge to learn, but I have it down pretty good now.
CandiGurl

Ms. Harper wrote:Oh ladies, you're not the only ones that do the 'hook it in the front and spin it' thing. I've got friends who I've scolded about doing exactly that!

I will say, one of my friends has to hook it in front, because she's injured her shoulder and doesn't have the same degree of movement that able bodied folks do. She literally can't reach behind herself to undo the clasp, or hook it up. So, of course, you make do and do what you can.

But, honestly, you will eventually twist the fabric of the bra and torque it out of shape, and then you'll need to replace it sooner than you usually would have! And given that some bras cost literally hundreds of dollars, I'm a huge fan of getting as much wear from them as possible. ;)

Now, I will tell you that hooking it, and then pulling it on over your head? Ladies, be glad you don't have huge breasts, because that trick just does not work for well endowed people. Breast tissue does compact, but not infinitely, and nipples getting caught on a bra as you try to work it down? augh. This would be why things like sports bras and spanx are so freaking evil! Our breasts literally get in the way of the clothing we're trying to use to support them!!!

...and I'm so glad that you girls are getting good stuff from my advice about fitting bras. Makes me very glad I wrote on the subject!
I think this audio is fabulous, Ms. Harper. Being in tune with our femininity is about so much more than being naughty and wearing panties. We need to know things like this. Thanks again for bringing this subject up :)
_Davina_

I'll snap up the "flexibility" excuse because I'm old. ;) Not real old but certainly not as flexible as when I was in my twenties. But honestly, it's probably more laziness.

I know what you mean about hurting the bras though. I can see how it can damage them. I do try to be very careful when I do it, taking my time to work it around gently. But maybe I'll try a little harder to do it the right way more often. I like to save my "pretty bras" for when I am staying in the A/C. We hit close to 100 here today and the humidity is about 98%. Definitely sports bra weather.

I just got a couple new sports bras and for the first time, I didn't buy the cheap ones. They do present an entirely different challenge to getting in and out of them. I can see where you Ladies could have real issues with getting them down and into place. That sounds terribly painful getting a nipple snagged like that. But I have found them harder to get off then put on after I am all sweaty.

I did discover a phenomenon that many might not be aware of. Guys are general used to feeling those beads of sweat running down the small of their back as they workout. With one of these new sports bras with that moisture wicking technology, they actually act like a little radiator around your chest. This past weekend, I noticed that even the very front where my nipples would be was dripping wet and I know silicone breast forms don't perspire. So that was all my sweat getting wicked around and vented off through my tank top. I noticed a distinct lack of those beads of sweat that normally run down my back.