Closet Sissy ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Hello sissies in the closet, this is not what you are thinking...you will spend the weekend IN the closet with items to worship, and you will do a deep meditation to celebrate your girlieness!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... tsissy.mp3
_Davina_

Thank you for the wonderful audio Ms Cassandra. I love your idea but I would have a few difficulties with it. First off, I have to worship my wife because she is the one who has allowed me to have the opportunity to celebrate my sissiness. And then there is the issue of "all of them" as you put it. If I tried to put all my bras and panties on an alter, I would need an alter the size of a small town. ;) Actually, it would be impossible to lay them out without covering the entire house. I believe I have some disease that makes me keep buying new bras and panties even though I barely have room for what I have.

My "boy's underwear" have been re-assigned to a plastic bag in the corner of the closet and consist of just enough to get me through the doctor's visit once a year. My wife and I have an entire wall that is like a "chest of drawers" which we split between us and mine our filled with girly undies with two of eight drawers allotted for my guy's t-shirts and the few items I have to have. I have a huge bra drawer and two panty drawers. Then I have a sock drawer that gets a lot of miscellaneous items. But that doesn't count the special drawer that has my corset and stockings and all the other very special frills that need to be handled carefully. That doesn't include the drawer for my girly jeans and little tops that I like to hide under a t-shirt.

But I love your idea of spending the entire weekend thinking about and worshipping all the femininity in my life. My wife is really sweet and way too nice to me so I find myself doing the "what if's" and thinking about what my life might be like if I had run into a Mistress like yourself when I was cupcake. I am afraid I might have been a pushover and easily persuaded to do a lot of naughty things. and if that happened, I sure wouldn't be where I am today. ;)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
M_Cassandra

Such a lucky sissy you are!
_Davina_

M_Cassandra wrote:Such a lucky sissy you are!
I am a VERY lucky sissy. I think the key was making sure my wife knew she was marrying a sissy beforehand.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'