Hot Summer Fun for Sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

It's summer, and therefore hot as a bitch. How do you keep cool?

Keep in mind, that while our society is much more accepting of gender different people, it only seems to really embrace people who 'pass' as the gender they're expressing. For those of us who are in the middle of the gender spectrum, it's a tricky dance between comfort and expression. Luckily, I have some advice for this problem, too!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... issies.mp3

Do you have a favorite color for your summer manicure? I recently picked up a recommended shade from Zoya Nail Polish, and I'm loving it. Bright, happy, blue!
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
_Davina_

Awesome post Ms Harper. There is such an infinite variety of way to express oneself and it can be pretty weird sometimes. I think what I do might be called "gender bending" in some situations. Maintaining the obvious guy look but with obvious _ well, we'll call it "issues." ;)

But I like you advise and I hope a lot of folks take it to heart. Thank you. :)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

_Davina_ wrote:Awesome post Ms Harper. There is such an infinite variety of way to express oneself and it can be pretty weird sometimes. I think what I do might be called "gender bending" in some situations. Maintaining the obvious guy look but with obvious _ well, we'll call it "issues." ;)

But I like you advise and I hope a lot of folks take it to heart. Thank you. :)
It is hot, and not turning on the air conditioner makes it worse. No pool around here or easy access to a beach. Right now I'm sitting here in a pink cami and thong panty. I don't have a problem going out in public, and it's usually in shorts or a skirt. I do get negative comments, but guys make passes at me too. As for Bikini's, I don't have the body for it. We need to feel good in the clothes we wear, and I don't in a bikini. One piece for me, and I love it. Shame I don't get to use it often. You're right about staying in your comfort zone. That's important. I'm comfortable being me and presenting in public.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Ms. Harper

No air conditioning? Oh girl. No way could I survive here without my AC. ;) We're into the hot part of the year, and by hot I mean routinely gets above 100 in the afternoons.

You know, I have a bikini, but I only wear it for pool parties with friends. I don't wear it for the general public, because the attention gets to be too much for me. I have a cute purple tankini I wear if I'm going to the gym to swim. You've got to stick with your comfort zones! There's no use looking fierce if you're feeling overexposed.

I'm glad you all liked my advice!

xoxo
Harper

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
_Davina_

Can you imagine what it is like living right at the beach? I have to be honest and say that while I try to behave and act responsibly, it's impossible not to look. Of course there are always the kids that occasionally are a bit more developed than one might expect and always have to hit the beach when they come down to visit but once I see how cupcake they are, I feel terrible. But there are plenty of girls old enough and every age. And it is strange how they seem to just want the guys to look.

I guess it's more that atmosphere with so many girls dressed that way, it can be unnerving just driving along the beach and trying to pay attention to the traffic. I will admit I envy them sometimes. It's crazy how they can attract so much attention. But it's all good. :)

It's been many years now but my wife and I did lay out on a fairly secluded part of the beach with both of us in bikinis. We did it several days in a row before I realized it only takes about twenty minutes in this Florida sun to get tan lines that will last till November. But it was great and I have wanted to do it again except my doc likes to see me twice a year now. She is a very professional lady and I don't think she would understand or appreciate it. Sucks for me because I have so many bikinis now. But I probably look better in a one-piece too. I'll wear those occasionally in the backyard or when I jump in the pool because we have a good privacy fence. but I have to be real careful how long I expose myself to the sun.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Ms. Harper

Oh, sun exposure can be a lovely thing. And then it's a red, blistered, cupcake thing. :P I burn at the drop of a hat, so I slather on (or have my boi slather on) SPF 50.

I think the girls at the beach attract attention not because of anything they're doing, but just because boys are the way they are. It's not the girls actively seeking attention at the beach, they're just there to have fun, swim, catch some sun and hang out. Boys, males, are wired to notice female forms. Not to say some girls don't go to the beach to rile up the boys, because some do. It's fun to get them all horny and then leave them wanting. :)