The Sissy CockSucker

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

ashplosh

CandiGurl wrote:I was on the prowl yesterday. Had things to take care of, but I was ready if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, no cock for Candi, hehe. Of well. It was still nice to be out and about on a beautiful day. Plus, I got to wear a dress a friend had given me :)
I'm kinda jealous, I would love it if the opportunity just presented it's self to me in my daily life. Still sorry to hear your inner cocksucker was denied. Say candigurl you like my little cocksucking story idea? Also Christine if you see this could you comment on what I said, I would love to know what you think of my desire.
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:I was on the prowl yesterday. Had things to take care of, but I was ready if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, no cock for Candi, hehe. Of well. It was still nice to be out and about on a beautiful day. Plus, I got to wear a dress a friend had given me :)
Oh... I bet you looked wonderful. Sorry about the "no cock" maybe next time :)
I felt pretty, especially on Tuesday in my dress.

I had given some thought to going out on Sunday, but I got a bit of bad news on Tuesday that meant it wasn't in my budget. Had plans of going to my favorite bar in the city, Divas, and then the Power Exchange and see what happens. Lots of opportunity for girls like me to get cock there. Not too many women though. The problem I have there is that I usually have to catch the train home when it gets interesting. I don't so much mind that people can stand around and watch you. I start getting comfortable and feeling the vibe and then it's time to go. So, I've thought about trying again, but I couldn't make it happen.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
CandiGurl

ashplosh wrote:
I'm kinda jealous, I would love it if the opportunity just presented it's self to me in my daily life. Still sorry to hear your inner cocksucker was denied. Say candigurl you like my little cocksucking story idea? Also Christine if you see this could you comment on what I said, I would love to know what you think of my desire.
Well, I had things I needed to take care of, but I had hopes of being approached by somebody. That would likely be a guy, but I would love to have a woman approach me and not cupcake it this time. Chances are it would have been a guy, and I would have been "blowing" it the way I was feeling, hehe. Women never approach you wanting you to go somewhere and cupcake her until she's satisfied. Such a shame, but it's only the guys. As to your idea, it sounds good to me :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:
I think you will eventually get your chance ashplosh, as all do... and I think that dressing up and putting on make-up, etc., for the occasion, should you get that chance, would be a great idea! Good luck... I know it will happen for you!
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Let me just say, guys who want you to suck their cocks, who have masturbated before hand, irritate me. You suck and sick for almost an hour, and still nothing. If you want to spank your monkey, please do. Just don't come crawling to me later telling me how you want me. There's a story behind that, but not right now. Guys like these make me happy to know there are women who will lock up cocks in chastity :)
ashplosh

CandiGurl wrote:Let me just say, guys who want you to suck their cocks, who have masturbated before hand, irritate me. You suck and sick for almost an hour, and still nothing. If you want to spank your monkey, please do. Just don't come crawling to me later telling me how you want me. There's a story behind that, but not right now. Guys like these make me happy to know there are women who will lock up cocks in chastity :)
Yeah I would be disappointed if the first blowjob I gave, gives me a small load. At least with anal sex i don't care if he spurts like one drop, but come on if I'm gonna suck you off give me a lot of cum so i can really taste it. Another reason i like chastity is it will keep my cum in me. I could go in self chastity for a week then cum to give me a nice large load to pour in my cum dumpster mouth. When i can get a chastity device I've decided to buy the small pink one, should make my clitty tiny and cute. :oops: http://www.holytrainer.com/en/device-chastity-shop.asp
Empress Christine wrote:I think you will eventually get your chance ashplosh, as all do... and I think that dressing up and putting on make-up, etc., for the occasion, should you get that chance, would be a great idea! Good luck... I know it will happen for you!
Yes I will try to girly myself up to the best of my abilities when I finally get a chance to suck a real cock. I've also decided to make deal with myself that when I finally lose my cocksucker virginity, to try and get the guy to take my "vaginal" virginity as well cause I don't' like anal. As a sissy, bisexual, person that wants to please men and a person that wants to be a cumdumpster and slut. Not liking anal is something I'm ashamed of, it feels wrong that love cock and am a sissy but don't want to get fucked like a girl.

I think i have a dildo that might not be designed for anal, it doesn't even have a base. I need to be in an awkward position to to fuck my ass because I am on the chubby side, at least I have kinda natural tits. :) :oops: Because I do the fucking, it's easy for me to lose the will to keep going and stop if it's not instantly fun. So it think if a guy fucks me, his cock would be softer, i could be in a nice comfortable position and i would have more of a will to get fucked cause i am pleasing this guy and i wouldn't want to ruin his fun unless the pain was really unbearable. Getting fucked by a mistress with a strap-on would also probably be funner than the anal masturbation i sometimes do, cause she would likely know how to fuck me correctly without to much pain, and again the strap-on might be softer, i could be in a more comfortable position and i wouldn't want to ruin the mistresses fun.

So if i get the chance to suck cock i wanna try and get the chance to get fucked after, so i know if i can enjoy anal when others are fucking me, or if anal sex is unfortunately something i just can't get into. Hopefully i don't get my chance to suck cock by being a trap, because i can't really hide my clitty while getting my boypussy pounded. :oops:
CandiGurl

ashplosh wrote: Yeah I would be disappointed if the first blowjob I gave, gives me a small load. At least with anal sex i don't care if he spurts like one drop, but come on if I'm gonna suck you off give me a lot of cum so i can really taste it. Another reason i like chastity is it will keep my cum in me. I could go in self chastity for a week then cum to give me a nice large load to pour in my cum dumpster mouth. When i can get a chastity device I've decided to buy the small pink one, should make my clitty tiny and cute. :oops: http://www.holytrainer.com/en/device-chastity-shop.asp
It just bothers me the more I think about it that he was all over me to go with him and the selfish jerk had already cum. If I wanted a workout just for the sake of exersize, I already do that every day. A lady friend I've been chatting with over e-mail is a big advocate of chastity for guys like him, and I'm beginning to see why. Of course, I'm not against wearing chastity for the right woman either, not that I have a huge problem of playing with myself. because I don't. But anyway, I expect a load of cum in my mouth after a reasonable amount of time sucking. I don't mind working for it, but that was ridiculous. Its no wonder I haven't been looking lately.