The Sissy CockSucker

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

You all know that I love cocksuckers! All cocksuckers!!! But you sissy cocksuckers sure are a special breed aren't you?

So let's get you dressed, get you on your knees, and see just how many cocks I get down your throat while you listen and enjoy ;) http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... Sucker.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

A strong fantasy of mine is to suck a cock for a beautiful woman. I mean, I have enjoyed that anyway, but dressed up and sucking a man with a woman there watching and encouraging me. I'm thinking sexy lingerie, my face made up. My nails are always painted and I try to keep them long too. Then, I have a woman coaching me on what to do. I think I know what to do, but hearing a sexy voice guiding me as I do it, encouraging me, this might call for chastity on me, because I would be temped to rub my panties while I'm sucking his cock, and I don't think I should be doing that. The other fantasy is me and a beautiful woman bot sucking cocks together, all slutty, but that's drifting from the subject here...

Lovely audio as always Empress Christine :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

Wonderful audio, thank you so much. I have to admit that I haven't really considered it much except in the context of being tricked by a girl or even convincing me that it is necessary to please my Mistress. To be completely honest, I am sure there are underlying issues that make me really want to do it even if I can't admit it even to myself. But I still can't get my mind off of seeing a sweet Mistress like you smiling and coaching me to do a good job for you.

I wrote a story some years ago about my wife and I going out on a date with another couple. In the story, my wife was teasing me the whole time, telling me that it's important to be honest with these people and admit that I like to wear a bra and panties all the time. But she kept reassuring me that everything would be just fine because these people were swingers and if I was good, I would get a big reward.

The story goes on to describe how the four of us went out to dinner and the conversation eventually led to how much of a sissy I was even though I was totally humiliated. But I couldn't stop looking at this girl. Then as we returned back to their place, I was informed that I would have to watch as this guy tried to get my wife cupcake. I was shocked and horrified except that I knew my wife was on the pill for years and she wasn't really going to get cupcake but still, I had a really hard time imagining seeing her with his dick pounding her sweet pussy. But I couldn't help but agree to everything because I kept looking at his girlfriend and my head was just spinning out of control.

Finally, I was told that I had to thank him for fucking my wife by going down on his girlfriend. I could only imagine this as the best possible scenario that could happen. I promised to go down on her and do the best job I could until she was completely satisfied. My wife and her new boyfriend were watching and taking pictures as I started to undress and try to be as sweet as possible while I kept leaking into my panties. Then when she got to the point where she pulled down her panties for me, I had no choice. My destiny was sealed.

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/130244047 ... 526&page=0
Last edited by _Davina_ on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:A strong fantasy of mine is to suck a cock for a beautiful woman. I mean, I have enjoyed that anyway, but dressed up and sucking a man with a woman there watching and encouraging me. I'm thinking sexy lingerie, my face made up. My nails are always painted and I try to keep them long too. Then, I have a woman coaching me on what to do. I think I know what to do, but hearing a sexy voice guiding me as I do it, encouraging me, this might call for chastity on me, because I would be temped to rub my panties while I'm sucking his cock, and I don't think I should be doing that. The other fantasy is me and a beautiful woman bot sucking cocks together, all slutty, but that's drifting from the subject here...

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio CandiGurl and I have to say sucking cock along side a sexy sissy, sharing the one cock is a lot of fun. But the first scenario you named is a favorite... I love to stand behind you, run my fingers through your long hair... push my lower tummy against the back of your head to encourage you on as I whisper words of encouragement!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:A strong fantasy of mine is to suck a cock for a beautiful woman. I mean, I have enjoyed that anyway, but dressed up and sucking a man with a woman there watching and encouraging me. I'm thinking sexy lingerie, my face made up. My nails are always painted and I try to keep them long too. Then, I have a woman coaching me on what to do. I think I know what to do, but hearing a sexy voice guiding me as I do it, encouraging me, this might call for chastity on me, because I would be temped to rub my panties while I'm sucking his cock, and I don't think I should be doing that. The other fantasy is me and a beautiful woman bot sucking cocks together, all slutty, but that's drifting from the subject here...

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio CandiGurl and I have to say sucking cock along side a sexy sissy, sharing the one cock is a lot of fun. But the first scenario you named is a favorite... I love to stand behind you, run my fingers through your long hair... push my lower tummy against the back of your head to encourage you on as I whisper words of encouragement!
That's something I've never experienced that I would love to have one day. I don't know what it is about being in the room with a beautiful woman and a man. I'm dressed as pretty as i can be, and I'm the one sucking the man's cock. She wants me to do it, and she's totally into it verbally. Telling me how I should do it, calling me a good cock sucker and that sort of thing. As I said, I don't really think it's about me getting off in ghat moment, but I would be so excited I would be rubbishing my panties for sure and I don't want to do that. So, if she locked me up, that would be perfect. If she wanted me to do oral on her after, even better. I might have to write another story when I get a chance. This whole thing has me rubbing my panties again, and I need to get some things done... Gotta stay disciplined, busy week ahead.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:Wonderful audio, thank you so much. I have to admit that I haven't really considered it much except in the context of being tricked by a girl or even convincing me that it is necessary to please my Mistress. To be completely honest, I am sure there are underlying issues that make me really want to do it even if I can't admit it even to myself. But I still can't get my mind off of seeing a sweet Mistress like you smiling and coaching me to do a good job for you.

I wrote a story some years ago about my wife and I going out on a date with another couple. In the story, my wife was teasing me the whole time, telling me that it's important to be honest with these people and admit that I like to wear a bra and panties all the time. But she kept reassuring me that everything would be just fine because these people were swingers and if I was good, I would get a big reward.

The story goes on to describe how the four of us went out to dinner and the conversation eventually led to how much of a sissy I was even though I was totally humiliated. But I couldn't stop looking at this girl. Then as we returned back to their place, I was informed that I would have to watch as this guy tried to get my wife cupcake. I was shocked and horrified except that I knew my wife was on the pill for years and she wasn't really going to get cupcake but still, I had a really hard time imagining seeing her with his dick pounding her sweet pussy. But I couldn't help but agree to everything because I kept looking at his girlfriend and my head was just spinning out of control.

Finally, I was told that I had to thank him for fucking my wife by going down on his girlfriend. I could only imagine this as the best possible scenario that could happen. I promised to go down on her and do the best job I could until she was completely satisfied. My wife and her new boyfriend were watching and taking pictures as I started to undress and try to be as sweet as possible while I kept leaking into my panties. Then when she got to the point where she pulled down her panties for me, I had no choice. My destiny was sealed.

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/130244047 ... 526&page=0
I love the story, thank you so much for sharing with us Davina... isn't it nice to get those sweet surprises that we didn't see coming at all? lol....
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:

That's something I've never experienced that I would love to have one day. I don't know what it is about being in the room with a beautiful woman and a man. I'm dressed as pretty as i can be, and I'm the one sucking the man's cock. She wants me to do it, and she's totally into it verbally. Telling me how I should do it, calling me a good cock sucker and that sort of thing. As I said, I don't really think it's about me getting off in ghat moment, but I would be so excited I would be rubbishing my panties for sure and I don't want to do that. So, if she locked me up, that would be perfect. If she wanted me to do oral on her after, even better. I might have to write another story when I get a chance. This whole thing has me rubbing my panties again, and I need to get some things done... Gotta stay disciplined, busy week ahead.
Well it's never too late to try something new CandiGurl and as for Me (or any female)... it's always fun to watch!!!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...I love the story, thank you so much for sharing with us Davina... isn't it nice to get those sweet surprises that we didn't see coming at all? lol....
Thank YOU Empress Christine! And yes, it is wonderful to be relieved of having to make those difficult choices and have someone help you with your needs. I think you would make a wonderful Mistress for a sissy faggot that needs to understand what he is really meant to do. If you were my wife, I would have to be so thankful and happy while you kept encouraging me to suck deeper and deeper. I can just hear you being so sweet and nice to me telling me to be a good sissy and suck real good while you gently held my hand with one hand and had your other hand on the back of my head coaxing me to take it a little farther each time my head bobbed up and down. But the best part is when your boyfriend said he said he was cumming and your attitude quickly changed and you said, "Swallow it faggot!"
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...I love the story, thank you so much for sharing with us Davina... isn't it nice to get those sweet surprises that we didn't see coming at all? lol....
Thank YOU Empress Christine! And yes, it is wonderful to be relieved of having to make those difficult choices and have someone help you with your needs. I think you would make a wonderful Mistress for a sissy faggot that needs to understand what he is really meant to do. If you were my wife, I would have to be so thankful and happy while you kept encouraging me to suck deeper and deeper. I can just hear you being so sweet and nice to me telling me to be a good sissy and suck real good while you gently held my hand with one hand and had your other hand on the back of my head coaxing me to take it a little farther each time my head bobbed up and down. But the best part is when your boyfriend said he said he was cumming and your attitude quickly changed and you said, "Swallow it faggot!"
Why Davina, I'm always sweet :) whether I'm stroking your hair and telling you what a sweet gurl you are or banging your head forward on that cock and saying.... "YES!!! Suck it sissy faggot!!!" ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:...Why Davina, I'm always sweet :) whether I'm stroking your hair and telling you what a sweet gurl you are or banging your head forward on that cock and saying.... "YES!!! Suck it sissy faggot!!!" ;)
Well, thank you for that Mistress Christine. Now I have to go to work with a wet spot in my panties. And I'll keep thinking of what you said which will keep making it get stickier. :oops:
Empress Christine

_Davina_ wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:...Why Davina, I'm always sweet :) whether I'm stroking your hair and telling you what a sweet gurl you are or banging your head forward on that cock and saying.... "YES!!! Suck it sissy faggot!!!" ;)
Well, thank you for that Mistress Christine. Now I have to go to work with a wet spot in my panties. And I'll keep thinking of what you said which will keep making it get stickier. :oops:
hehehe... and the cycle continues...
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
_Davina_

Empress Christine wrote:
_Davina_ wrote:
hehehe... and the cycle continues...
Such a BAD GIRL you are. ;) I hope you find that sissy who is willing to pamper you and worship you for the rest of his life.
ashplosh

Haven't sucked a cock yet but I really want to, so I can't say my favorite part of cock sucking yet, but I can say the feeling of it cumming in my mouth is what I most want to experience. I don't know if I would want to do the ritual every time, because it would take a while and I feel the desire to get down and suck that cock till I get a nice creamy treat would make me an impatient little gurl. :oops: When I lose my cock sucking virginity though I would definitely do the ritual to the best of my abilities. I want my first time giving head to be special, I would sissify myself as much as possible, I would at least try to get my skin soft, wear a bra and panties, and put on lipstick because that is all that I currently own.

When I do lose my cock sucker virginity, if I have lots of money I would probably get somethings to make it all that much better, like more girly clothes and make-up, possibly a chastity device to put me in my place and prevent my from touching my sissy stick and maybe I could even get prosthetic boobs or a prosthetic vagina. If I looked like a very convincing trap I might even be up for a date at a restaurant before we get down and dirty. If possible I might even try to get hold of a mistress to guide and humiliate me while I go down on him. No matter what though, even if all that happens is I put on the bra, panties, lipstick and suck him off. I would probably be so horny that I would try and convince him for a round 2 where I lose my "vaginal" virginity. :wink:
CandiGurl wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:

Candigurl you got me rubbing myself to very interesting idea. A Mistress has a bunch of guys lined up for her sissy to suck off. Before the sissy goes to his cock sucking duties, the mistress strokes the sissy and makes him edge and hold the edge for 10 seconds 5 times, then the sissy is put in chastity. The mistress sucks the first cock to show how it is to be done, because the mistress should not be the one swallowing cum, she snowballs it into the sissy's mouth. :twisted: Then the sissy gets to work on the guys.

Unbeknownst to the sissy, the mistress asks each guy if the blowjob he got was great, bad, or mediocre. The sissy starts with one week of chastity, 0 weeks are added for each great, 1 week is added for each mediocre, and 3 weeks are added for each bad. Then the mistress tells her sissy how long he will be chastised and how she came up with the time, and that this is not the only time the sissy will do this. While in chastity the sissy has to deal with tease and denial, licking his mistress to orgasm, practicing cock sucking and taking a strap-on in the ass. A few days after the sissy is free from chastity the cock sucking line begins again, in the hopes that the mistress will one day have a 5 star cock sucker on her hands.
CandiGurl

I was on the prowl yesterday. Had things to take care of, but I was ready if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, no cock for Candi, hehe. Of well. It was still nice to be out and about on a beautiful day. Plus, I got to wear a dress a friend had given me :)
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:I was on the prowl yesterday. Had things to take care of, but I was ready if the opportunity presented itself. Alas, no cock for Candi, hehe. Of well. It was still nice to be out and about on a beautiful day. Plus, I got to wear a dress a friend had given me :)
Oh... I bet you looked wonderful. Sorry about the "no cock" maybe next time :)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe