Want to Stroke for Me? I'll let you...

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

But nothing says I'm going to let you cum for me after all that stroking. I like to keep my sissies denied. Hell, I like to keep all my fellas denied!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... eForMe.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
_Davina_

Absolutely awesome audio! Thank you. You are so bad but I couldn't help letting you control me like that.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
ashplosh

Oh my, I do wish had a chastity device so I could properly surrender myself and my so called manhood to a nice and cruel mistress like yourself. :oops:

I'm not sure if we should stroke if we are sissies though, it would make sense we rub our clitties instead. But then again getting to an edge and holding it is much easier, quicker and more intense when stroking. You could make rule that we stroke when being teased and rub our clitties when we get to cum, If we get to cum. :twisted:

If you wanted to be cruel you could have us rub so it looks like we get to cum, then make us ruin it into a glass, put our clitty back in chastity and make us eat our cum like the dirty sissy faggots we are. :wink:
Ms. Harper

Oh, Davina, I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way! ;)

And ashplosh! Oh my! I like it. Yes to all of that, especially for you.

xoxo!!!
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
ashplosh

Glad you like the ideas mistress, I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew. :oops:
Oh well naughty things should happen to naughty sissies. :wink: