Sex Toys for Anal Pleasure

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

Want to know what I think about improvised sex toys for your ass?

How about my top recommendation for prostate toys, or my own personal favorite lube to use?

Listen here: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... easure.mp3
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
CandiGurl

Ms. Harper wrote:Want to know what I think about improvised sex toys for your ass?

How about my top recommendation for prostate toys, or my own personal favorite lube to use?

Listen here: http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... easure.mp3
Oh, I love this audio. Thank you for sharing it, Ms. Harper :)

Interesting topic. I actually have a few toys I play with. My favorite is my vibration dildo. My biggest one, the suction dildo, is a little too big. I was being a size queen when I bought it. I have to work my way up to that one with the smaller ones first. I like doing it hands free and not touching myself. Those are my favorite orgasms, but they require patience. You can't cupcake it.

I've done the improvised thing before. I used an old broken broom handle we used to lock a window. That was years ago when I wasn't ready to even admit to myself who I really am. Later, I used to ride my wireless microphone. Funny thing was I would still use it back then for it's intended purpose. My naughty little secret, I suppose ;)

I did get something stuck inside me. It was a small vibrator meant to stimulate the outside, I was using it and it slipped out of my hand and inside my hole. I freaked out, but I was well lubed. I got it out okay, so no embarrassing moment for me. I still haven't met my experienced guide, but maybe one day I will...
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Ms. Harper

I'm glad your foray into improvised toys didn't end with a trip to the emergency room!

There's a series of tweets from a poor fella who got a vibe stuck in himself. He actually livetweeted the whole thing. Evidently the doctors kept coming in to listen to him, because the thing was still on! They could hear it through the stethoscope. rofl!!!

I think it took massive amounts of very strong laxatives to get it back out of him. He was lucky, lots of times it takes surgery to retrieve items. I have it on good authority from a friend in the medical field that every ER has a box of items retrieved from bottoms. A LOT of them are improvised toys that got stuck.

And, you know, I should have mentioned size! Tons of people's eyes are bigger than their cupcake, and they wind up with extra large toys that are really not starter toys for anal play. For those, patience, lots of good lube, and some smaller toys to get things stretched out is the way to go.

I'm glad you're still playing with your ass, because scary things like loosing track of a vibe can put some folks off.

xoxo,
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
Dena

Well I did it I ordered an Aneros last night! Does anyone have any experience with these? Any advice for a novice?
_Davina_

I can vouch for Ms Harper's comment on the possible embarrassing moments in the ER. My wife is an RN and worked in an ER for many years. Many hospitals in larger towns like Atlanta do have little collection boxes where they keep the many different things they find inside a poor guy's bottom.

My wife came home with countless stories of all the various toys, instruments, and even fruit that slipped out of ones fingers and was suddenly sucked up inside only to be next to impossible to remove. On more than one occasion, they ended up having to go into surgery to remove the lost item because they would often be so slippery from all the lube that even the doctors couldn't get a hold of it.

The important thing to remember is to always make sure you have a handle, strong string, or wide flange that you are positive won't get lost inside. That is one ER visit that while they won't laugh in your face, the nurses will be talking about quite some time after you're gone.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'