Have You Been A Naughty Sissy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

You wanted to be my sissy and you said you'd be a good gurl, didn't you? And now here you are, all dressed up and well trained by me and I've caught you being naughty... tsk-tsk...

Well, it's time to pay, time to be punished, by me! Share your comments (naughtyness) below and Enjoy - http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ySissy.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Last naughty thing I did, well except for playing with my clitty while looking at this site :oops:, was a hour and a half long dildo play session. I sucked it while fingering my boypussy so my pussy be ready for some larger things. I also edged my clit now and again to keep me nice and horny. After I was satisfied with my face fuckings, I pulled down my panties and fucked myself, I also kept playing with my clit and also continued to edge it. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I shoved my dildo as deep as possible and came on my hand and licked it clean like a good gurl. :oops:

I was completely naked while I fucked my pussy so if you would have came in during that. It would be easy for you to spank my naughty sissy ass, or if your into it, you could beat up my 3 disgusting man parts.:wink:
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:Last naughty thing I did, well except for playing with my clitty while looking at this site :oops:, was a hour and a half long dildo play session. I sucked it while fingering my boypussy so my pussy be ready for some larger things. I also edged my clit now and again to keep me nice and horny. After I was satisfied with my face fuckings, I pulled down my panties and fucked myself, I also kept playing with my clit and also continued to edge it. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I shoved my dildo as deep as possible and came on my hand and licked it clean like a good gurl. :oops:

I was completely naked while I fucked my pussy so if you would have came in during that. It would be easy for you to spank my naughty sissy ass, or if your into it, you could beat up my 3 disgusting man parts.:wink:
Or perhaps I would just put on my strap-on and show you what that boy pussy is really for ashplosh!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:
ashplosh wrote:Last naughty thing I did, well except for playing with my clitty while looking at this site :oops:, was a hour and a half long dildo play session. I sucked it while fingering my boypussy so my pussy be ready for some larger things. I also edged my clit now and again to keep me nice and horny. After I was satisfied with my face fuckings, I pulled down my panties and fucked myself, I also kept playing with my clit and also continued to edge it. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I shoved my dildo as deep as possible and came on my hand and licked it clean like a good gurl. :oops:

Or perhaps I would just put on my strap-on and show you what that boy pussy is really for ashplosh!
Oh yes that is what I would want most if you found me like that mistress, but I thought I was being punished for being a naughty cock hungry sissy. :oops:
But I guess there is nothing stopping you from making my ass bright red before you fuck me.
_Davina_

I knew I was a bad ...
Last edited by _Davina_ on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
_Davina_

Sorry for making that so long
Last edited by _Davina_ on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:

Oh yes that is what I would want most if you found me like that mistress, but I thought I was being punished for being a naughty cock hungry sissy. :oops:
But I guess there is nothing stopping you from making my ass bright red before you fuck me.
That is so right ashplosh - nothing at all is to stop!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Yes, I probably deserve that. Scold me and spank me if you think I have it coming to me. I'm not into a lot of pain, but I probably do deserve to be spanked. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought of that. And what do I do if I'm told I will be spanked? I submit to it, begging for mercy. None is given. My ass is stinging and red and I'm crying. She doesn't stop yet. I imagine hearing things like how it hurts her more than me or I should have thought of it before. I imagine trying harder to make Her happy, but of course I may mess up. I try, but I still have to learn ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.