A Sissy Needs A Purse ~Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Oh sissy! I love your pretty pink purse! What is in it? Ok I will help you fill it with essentials...let's get started then....

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassandra/PinkPurse.mp3
CandiGurl

I agree. A purse is important. Mine is black, but I'd love to have a pink one. I need to carry all my essentials. My makeup, small mirror, perfume, nail file and polish (just in case). I have condoms in there and mouth wash. The condoms are only needed if I give up my bottom for a man, which likely won't happen. Otherwise, I'm a swallower. It's not just for feeling feminine, I don't leave home without my purse. Plus, if you're gonna dress pretty, you need a purse to go with the outfit :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

I do need a purse!
M_Cassandra

The condoms are more of a symbol. A girl is always prepared!
CandiGurl

M_Cassandra wrote:The condoms are more of a symbol. A girl is always prepared!
Of course. If I were to every give up my bottom to a guy, I would need a condom. Actually, more than one just on case, and that is a lesson I learned the hard way the one time I was willing to go all the way. Good thing he was a gentleman.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.