What is the MOST humiliating item to buy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

Hello sissies!

I love sending my girls on public humiliation shopping trips specifically tailored to their favorite, most embarrassing items. So I'm curious: what do YOU find most embarrassing to buy? Tell me below.

Enjoy this free audio teaser, and don't forget to visit my blog!

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
_Davina_

Hello Mistress Marlena, (beautiful name BTW). Thanks for the interesting topic.

I think lots of things are very embarrassing to buy but for me, one thing in particular is a bra simply because that is a special garment that is solely designed for a female.

Now true, many other items are as well but guys can wear panties for underwear without as much humiliation and many of the other female clothes have masculine equivalents in some form or another. But to me, the bra is very special and I can touch them, wear them, or even think about them without becoming very aroused.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

_Davina_ wrote:Hello Mistress Marlena, (beautiful name BTW). Thanks for the interesting topic.

I think lots of things are very embarrassing to buy but for me, one thing in particular is a bra simply because that is a special garment that is solely designed for a female.

Now true, many other items are as well but guys can wear panties for underwear without as much humiliation and many of the other female clothes have masculine equivalents in some form or another. But to me, the bra is very special and I can touch them, wear them, or even think about them without becoming very aroused.
Panties and pretty clothes were NEVER a problem for me. I knew what I wanted and I went for it. However, makeup made me a nervous wreck going in for help. I wasn't even like that when I bought my dildos or my butt plug. I don't know what it was about the makeup. Maybe it's because I thought I'd be rejected, but it was a woman who walked over to me twice before I had the guts to schedule a makeup lesson. I recall them showing me off after it was done, which was a nice experience. I walked home completely made up that day :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

I can't think of anything I'm uncomfortable buying anymore! Yes, I am old.

When first started buying feminine things I was uncomfortable, but having the clothing and makeup was so worth it
that I quickly got over being embarassed when shopping.
MistressMarlena

Thank you, Davina! You're right. A bra is a very special item; there's something uniquely embarrassing about buying a garment specifically for a woman's anatomy. I am glad you have an item that gives you that instant spark!

I appreciate the response, CandiGurl! Make up is a whole new world, isn't it? It can be very nerve-wracking to submit your face to the scrutiny of a woman at the make up counter!

And thank you for reply, Dena! Being comfortable with yourself is wonderful, so I love hearing that nothing embarrasses you anymore! Sometimes it's just fun to shop and feel pretty!