Feminization Basics

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

For Beginners!

Everyone has to start out their journey to fabulousness somewhere, darlings! And I've got some starter tips for all my dear feminization fans.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... Basics.mp3

Let me know how you got started traveling the road to sissytown!

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
CandiGurl

It can be overwhelming when going solo. I know how it was for me. It happens in steps. I usually tell the new sissies to start with panties and see how they are feeling. Usually they want more, but the panties and nighties can be done in private at first. For me, I knew I wanted more when I started doing anything, so it was steps like shaving body hair, painting my nails, learning makeup, dressing sneakily with women's clothing I didn't think would be noticed. People think they can never get there when they do it alone, but you can.

However, I will say that if you need a guiding hand, a friendly voice on the phone. Somebody giving you advice, listening to your experiences and encouraging you. The Mistresses here at Sissy School are very good at what they do, and Ms. Harper, Miss Christine and Miss Olivia are three who jump out at me. What's important to know is that they actually care about the sissies here too, which I think is what makes them so good. Think about it. Even if you have shopped alone, or online. You make those panty purchases, but you want to share that with somebody. I know Ms. Harper would love to hear from you. She'll have ideas of what to do next. And, wouldn't it be nice to tell these things to a beautiful Goddess on the other end of the line?
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.