What do you love about being a sissy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

Jamie Michelle wrote:It comes with my highest recommendation! Out of five stars, I give it a full five!

Yes, put an order of that in my online shopping-cart!

Eventually I'll get around to writing a full review of it.
5 Stars in deed...and I look forward to anything you review or comment for us :)
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
Empress Christine

whyguys1 wrote:"Love" would likely be a strangely incorrect or inadequate term... 'compulsion' might be more to the crux of the matter. Quite honestly, the uncomfortable satisfaction is that it sates a totally intellectual, heterosexual, masochistic fetish for sex-role reversal scenarios of females and males: the power exchange, the humiliation, Female taunting and laughter at the expense of males in general, etc.

Ms. Christine, truly sorry... best I can explain the process...
Oh no, don't be sorry whyguys, for some it's pretty simple, pretty cut and dry.... for others, it is much more complicated and I do appreciate you sharing with us :) It seems to me that for you its as much about the submissiveness of it as anything perhaps...
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

ashplosh wrote:The only thing public I would ever agree to do is go on a date with a boyfriend or girlfriend as a sissy so they could tease me a bit here and there as long as they don't say I'm really a guy to anyone, even then I would only agree to that if I looked passable as a female and brought back up make-up in case of emergency. If a boyfriend I could suck him off while under a restaurant table, that could be fun. :) So anyway my favorite thing about being a sissy is the at least semi-private sexual stuff. I first heard the term sissy as a keyword at an adult art site picture, the picture had a cross dressing male in chastity sucking a cock. I consider myself bi with a gay preference, and thought i would like my lover to be a sissy cause he was a biological male and could act the part of a girl to fill my sexual orientation to the T.

I then looked up more about sissies, and i was a 50/50 switch, half the time i feel dominant the other half i feel submissive. So once when i was feeling submissive i decided to buy panties and a bra and act like a sissy for a week to see if it was fun, being a already kinky guy i already had a vibrator and dildo. :wink: Then i just started really liking being a sissy, i loved cock and practice sucking my dildo to this day and i like chastity and realized being in chastity would be similar to losing my cock and that i would need to cum from getting my pussy fucked like a girl. :oops: I unfourtanatly don't love anal but i hope to get my pussy used to it and eventually start to enjoy it. I have just loved feminization as a fetish, and often incorporate it into other fetishes i have, like i mixed feminization with petplay to create what i call bitchplay. So all in all i consider feminization to be possibly my favorite fetish.

I would say i am now dominant 25% of the time and submissive the other 75% of the time, just cause of how much i like being a sissy, it has made me more submissive so i can act like a sissy more. I would like a sissy boyfriend that is also a switch, so we have similar interests and can take turns treating each other as dirty little gurls. Also because I'm male i know what males like and what they can take so i can tease my lover really well cause i tease myself, and i know how painful stuff really is cause i do like light pain during foreplay. I could also be fine with a female lover just not as interested cause i would like real cock and i don't want to have to worry about cupcake which could be a problem even if i was just a sissy cuckold, but i do like feminine body's about a 100 times more than masculine body's, and tits are wonderful. But I'm not super interested in pussy cause of possible cupcake and cupcake cupcake makes me not want to preform cunnilingus, and i kinda like the fact I'm a virgin, :oops: and that fact can be used to humiliate me, i love humiliation with feminization, i can't believe i never brought it before in this post. I like being called humiliating things like slut, or maybe i present my boypussy to a female with a strap-on and ask "please fuck me Hubby i really really need it" that's something i would love to do in that situation. Maybe i could be with a sissy boyfriend most of the time and female mistress/dominatrix the rest of the time, that would be wonderful.

EDIT: cupcake cupcake sounds so much grosser than what i actually typed.
Ms Christine could I get you to comment my sissy faggotry?
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:
ashplosh wrote:The only thing public I would ever agree to do is go on a date with a boyfriend or girlfriend as a sissy so they could tease me a bit here and there as long as they don't say I'm really a guy to anyone, even then I would only agree to that if I looked passable as a female and brought back up make-up in case of emergency. If a boyfriend I could suck him off while under a restaurant table, that could be fun. :) So anyway my favorite thing about being a sissy is the at least semi-private sexual stuff. I first heard the term sissy as a keyword at an adult art site picture, the picture had a cross dressing male in chastity sucking a cock. I consider myself bi with a gay preference, and thought i would like my lover to be a sissy cause he was a biological male and could act the part of a girl to fill my sexual orientation to the T.

I then looked up more about sissies, and i was a 50/50 switch, half the time i feel dominant the other half i feel submissive. So once when i was feeling submissive i decided to buy panties and a bra and act like a sissy for a week to see if it was fun, being a already kinky guy i already had a vibrator and dildo. :wink: Then i just started really liking being a sissy, i loved cock and practice sucking my dildo to this day and i like chastity and realized being in chastity would be similar to losing my cock and that i would need to cum from getting my pussy fucked like a girl. :oops: I unfourtanatly don't love anal but i hope to get my pussy used to it and eventually start to enjoy it. I have just loved feminization as a fetish, and often incorporate it into other fetishes i have, like i mixed feminization with petplay to create what i call bitchplay. So all in all i consider feminization to be possibly my favorite fetish.

I would say i am now dominant 25% of the time and submissive the other 75% of the time, just cause of how much i like being a sissy, it has made me more submissive so i can act like a sissy more. I would like a sissy boyfriend that is also a switch, so we have similar interests and can take turns treating each other as dirty little gurls. Also because I'm male i know what males like and what they can take so i can tease my lover really well cause i tease myself, and i know how painful stuff really is cause i do like light pain during foreplay. I could also be fine with a female lover just not as interested cause i would like real cock and i don't want to have to worry about cupcake which could be a problem even if i was just a sissy cuckold, but i do like feminine body's about a 100 times more than masculine body's, and tits are wonderful. But I'm not super interested in pussy cause of possible cupcake and cupcake cupcake makes me not want to preform cunnilingus, and i kinda like the fact I'm a virgin, :oops: and that fact can be used to humiliate me, i love humiliation with feminization, i can't believe i never brought it before in this post. I like being called humiliating things like slut, or maybe i present my boypussy to a female with a strap-on and ask "please fuck me Hubby i really really need it" that's something i would love to do in that situation. Maybe i could be with a sissy boyfriend most of the time and female mistress/dominatrix the rest of the time, that would be wonderful.

I'd say you're a dirty little faggot. I'm not sure about the percentages you listed, but the fact that you want real cock makes you a dirty little sissy faggot!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:
ashplosh wrote:

I'd say you're a dirty little faggot. I'm not sure about the percentages you listed, but the fact that you want real cock makes you a dirty little sissy faggot!
I sure am. :) I really want cock and kinda want to avoid pussy just so I can be teased about never fucking a girl while being the girly fucktoy in a relationship. Not that I would hate being with a girl, I just hope she has a strap-on to use on me, or possibly for me to use on her so she can really emasculate me. :wink: Thank you for calling me a sissy faggot mistress. :oops: Say have you ever teased any sissy fagots for being a virgin? Cause i'm sure there are quite a few, and I'm also sure a lot of them are big humiliation sluts like me. :oops:
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:I sure am. :) I really want cock and kinda want to avoid pussy just so I can be teased about never fucking a girl while being the girly fucktoy in a relationship. Not that I would hate being with a girl, I just hope she has a strap-on to use on me, or possibly for me to use on her so she can really emasculate me. :wink: Thank you for calling me a sissy faggot mistress. :oops: Say have you ever teased any sissy fagots for being a virgin? Cause i'm sure there are quite a few, and I'm also sure a lot of them are big humiliation sluts like me. :oops:
Sounds to me like you like a little humiliation in the mix ashplosh!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
ashplosh

Empress Christine wrote:
ashplosh wrote:I sure am. :) I really want cock and kinda want to avoid pussy just so I can be teased about never fucking a girl while being the girly fucktoy in a relationship. Not that I would hate being with a girl, I just hope she has a strap-on to use on me, or possibly for me to use on her so she can really emasculate me. :wink: Thank you for calling me a sissy faggot mistress. :oops: Say have you ever teased any sissy fagots for being a virgin? Cause i'm sure there are quite a few, and I'm also sure a lot of them are big humiliation sluts like me. :oops:

I certainly do, well I actually like more than just a little humiliation in the mix, I like a lot of humiliation in the mix. Close enough though considering one thing I like be humiliated about is a little tiny thing I have, if you catch my drift. :wink: :oops:

So do you humiliate sissies that are fine with or even enjoy humiliation, about their virginity? I realized not only could you humiliate them for never having sex with a girl, but also about them getting their sissy cherry popped or losing their cocksucking virginity, and you could even tease the more man crazy sissies about how they haven't had their cherry popped or tasted another mans cum. (well as long as any of that is applicable.) If yes do you enjoy it? Maybe you could even make an audio about teasing sissy virgins if you enjoy it.
Empress Christine

ashplosh wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:

I certainly do, well I actually like more than just a little humiliation in the mix, I like a lot of humiliation in the mix. Close enough though considering one thing I like be humiliated about is a little tiny thing I have, if you catch my drift. :wink: :oops:

So do you humiliate sissies that are fine with or even enjoy humiliation, about their virginity? I realized not only could you humiliate them for never having sex with a girl, but also about them getting their sissy cherry popped or losing their cocksucking virginity, and you could even tease the more man crazy sissies about how they haven't had their cherry popped or tasted another mans cum. (well as long as any of that is applicable.) If yes do you enjoy it? Maybe you could even make an audio about teasing sissy virgins if you enjoy it.
I certainly do ashplosh, I love humiliation and there isn't much I'll pass on there ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe