What do you love about being a sissy?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine

What's your favorite part? Is it dressing up, being one of the girls, having a man, or being a naughty little sissy gurl? Leave a comment and let us know!

But really, regardless of the reason... it is fun, now isn't it? Check out this little tease and enjoy darlings!!! http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ASissy.mp3
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com

“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

I don't know if there's a favorite part. I like the moment I put on a satin nightie after I've have my bath and I'm so smooth. I like prancing about the house in a nightie. I like picking out something pretty to wear before I leave the house, putting on my makeup, grabbing my purse and heading out the door. I like painting my finger nails and toe nails a pretty color and growing my finger nails long. I like any time a woman engages me in conversation when I'm out there. Sometimes she compliments my nails or I compliment hers. Sometimes, it's a smile on a woman's face as I walk by. That may be a "what a sissy" smile or a "how cute" smile, but it comes from a friendly place.

I like being somebody who can offer other sissies advice, support or just kind words, because I know the struggle. I love my sisters, GG, trans and sissy. Any woman who accepts us is to be appreciated and respected. And girls like me need the support from each other, so I like to give it when I can. And, it's who I am, more t-girl than sissy, but maybe not trans enough. And I do get naughty...

It could be a naughty story I'm writing or a thought in my head when I wake up, and suddenly I'm rubbing my clitty through my panties. No cum for Candi, just edging. Sometimes just thinking about a woman letting me go down on her and satisfy her with my tongue gets me excited. Probably more so for never having the honor yet. The idea of falling in love with a woman who would love me for me.

Never felt much for a man, but I have sucked cock. I could have done it recently if not for my desire to be with a woman holding me back. But I do like the idea that guys see me as attractive enough to want to feed me their cocks. A few have wanted more, though I've never given in to that. My biggest problem is the lack of a connection with the guy. I'd give my body over completely to the one I loved or felt a deep attraction to. Though I fantasize about being taken by a man, I haven't done it yet. If I met the right guy, that might change...

This is because of one of the things I don't like about being a sissy. Because, I love so much about being who I am, and yet it's at odds with what women really want. If they are looking for femininity, they will seek a woman. Otherwise, they will seek a real man. To win a woman's heart, I think I may have to stop all of my herbal treatments and the clothes and present as a man. Even then, I was never much of a man, but that would be my best chance. Could I give it all up for a woman... No. Why? Because if she loves me, she would want me to be happy, just as I would want that for her. Am I prepared for her response?

What if she accepts me and even brings more of my femininity out of me, but she needs to be with a man? Not because she doesn't love me, but because she has needs too? I mean, I would try by best, but what if its not good enough? What if she has locked me in chastity too? What if this would make her happy? Could I do that for her?

Oh dear, I rambled off topic. Well, it relates to being a sissy at least. As always, I loved your audio, Empress Christine :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:I don't know if there's a favorite part. I like the moment I put on a satin nightie after I've have my bath and I'm so smooth. I like prancing about the house in a nightie. I like picking out something pretty to wear before I leave the house, putting on my makeup, grabbing my purse and heading out the door. I like painting my finger nails and toe nails a pretty color and growing my finger nails long. I like any time a woman engages me in conversation when I'm out there. Sometimes she compliments my nails or I compliment hers. Sometimes, it's a smile on a woman's face as I walk by. That may be a "what a sissy" smile or a "how cute" smile, but it comes from a friendly place.

I like being somebody who can offer other sissies advice, support or just kind words, because I know the struggle. I love my sisters, GG, trans and sissy. Any woman who accepts us is to be appreciated and respected. And girls like me need the support from each other, so I like to give it when I can. And, it's who I am, more t-girl than sissy, but maybe not trans enough. And I do get naughty...

It could be a naughty story I'm writing or a thought in my head when I wake up, and suddenly I'm rubbing my clitty through my panties. No cum for Candi, just edging. Sometimes just thinking about a woman letting me go down on her and satisfy her with my tongue gets me excited. Probably more so for never having the honor yet. The idea of falling in love with a woman who would love me for me.

Never felt much for a man, but I have sucked cock. I could have done it recently if not for my desire to be with a woman holding me back. But I do like the idea that guys see me as attractive enough to want to feed me their cocks. A few have wanted more, though I've never given in to that. My biggest problem is the lack of a connection with the guy. I'd give my body over completely to the one I loved or felt a deep attraction to. Though I fantasize about being taken by a man, I haven't done it yet. If I met the right guy, that might change...

This is because of one of the things I don't like about being a sissy. Because, I love so much about being who I am, and yet it's at odds with what women really want. If they are looking for femininity, they will seek a woman. Otherwise, they will seek a real man. To win a woman's heart, I think I may have to stop all of my herbal treatments and the clothes and present as a man. Even then, I was never much of a man, but that would be my best chance. Could I give it all up for a woman... No. Why? Because if she loves me, she would want me to be happy, just as I would want that for her. Am I prepared for her response?

What if she accepts me and even brings more of my femininity out of me, but she needs to be with a man? Not because she doesn't love me, but because she has needs too? I mean, I would try by best, but what if its not good enough? What if she has locked me in chastity too? What if this would make her happy? Could I do that for her?

Oh dear, I rambled off topic. Well, it relates to being a sissy at least. As always, I loved your audio, Empress Christine :)
CandiGurl, I love that you can't pick just one facet. It shows me that you just plain love being a gurl! And that's what my posts and audios here are all about!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl, I love that you can't pick just one facet. It shows me that you just plain love being a gurl! And that's what my posts and audios here are all about!
It's really just who I am at this point, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It takes a while for some of us to get to that point. That's what's so great about your audios and places like Sissy School. They are so helpful to the girls who are struggling with all of this :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:
It's really just who I am at this point, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. It takes a while for some of us to get to that point. That's what's so great about your audios and places like Sissy School. They are so helpful to the girls who are struggling with all of this :)
I'm glad you aren't ashamed CandiGurl, I know it's tough for some to get to where you are... but I'm glad you've arrived!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Dena

I guess it starts with all the wonderful clothing available to women. I love the pretty dresses and lounging in lingerie. I love wearing makeup and wish I had a full head of hair. I would wear it long so I could have a feminine style. Wigs are fun too!
I remember being bored in church when I was in my mid teens. My mind would wander as I admired all the pretty women, and fantasize about the lingerie they would wearing with those dresses. I would get uncomfortably erect.
Empress Christine

Dena wrote:I guess it starts with all the wonderful clothing available to women. I love the pretty dresses and lounging in lingerie. I love wearing makeup and wish I had a full head of hair. I would wear it long so I could have a feminine style. Wigs are fun too!
I remember being bored in church when I was in my mid teens. My mind would wander as I admired all the pretty women, and fantasize about the lingerie they would wearing with those dresses. I would get uncomfortably erect.
Yes Dena - women's clothing, lingerie, make-up, and hair (especially long) is so fun, pretty, and feels so good!!! Thanks for sharing ;)
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Dena wrote:I guess it starts with all the wonderful clothing available to women. I love the pretty dresses and lounging in lingerie. I love wearing makeup and wish I had a full head of hair. I would wear it long so I could have a feminine style. Wigs are fun too!
Interesting hearing you bring up church. Haven't been there since my parents made me go when I was a cupcake. But, on a shopping trip about five years ago with a lady friend to Avenue, I go this cute fitted pink and white and black dress and a pink shrug. Later, I realized this dress would probably be good for church. I'd love to wear it there some time, but I'm afraid that might not go over well. I really wanted the other pink dress. Probably would have gone clubbing in that one. But my friend insisted this one was better. It was one of my favorite shopping memories though :)
Empress Christine

CandiGurl wrote:
Interesting hearing you bring up church. Haven't been there since my parents made me go when I was a cupcake. But, on a shopping trip about five years ago with a lady friend to Avenue, I go this cute fitted pink and white and black dress and a pink shrug. Later, I realized this dress would probably be good for church. I'd love to wear it there some time, but I'm afraid that might not go over well. I really wanted the other pink dress. Probably would have gone clubbing in that one. But my friend insisted this one was better. It was one of my favorite shopping memories though :)
I love it... a dress you can wear to church or clubbin' lol... awesome!
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
CandiGurl

Empress Christine wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:
I love it... a dress you can wear to church or clubbin' lol... awesome!
Well, the dress I came home with is very much a church dress. It is nice. It cost enough, so I would hope so. The one I wanted was more of a dress I could wear to a club. One of the first dresses I bought was a short pink dress, A little too tight on me, but I bet it would fit well know. I should pull that one out. Going to a club in a short pink dress on my birthday? Hnnn... Might be pushing it with that.
Jamie Michelle

Empress Christine wrote:What's your favorite part? Is it dressing up, being one of the girls, having a man, or being a naughty little sissy gurl? Leave a comment and let us know!

But really, regardless of the reason... it is fun, now isn't it? Check out this little tease and enjoy darlings!!! http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ASissy.mp3
Hi, Empress Christine.

Really for me, my favorite thing about being a sissy is simply not having to be a man.

You see, the thing is, is that I never actually felt comfortable trying to be like the guys around me.

Men have their way of being men, and that never really clicked with me. That's to say, I never felt comfortable trying to engage the guys on guy stuff. When I was in the closet, I felt uncomfortable being around men. Because I wasn't a man. And I can't be a man. That's not me.

So then, what am I? Well, I'm a sissy-girl!

And I love being a sissy-girl!

When I said above that my favorite thing about being a sissy is not having to be a man, that's quite true, but really that's only half of it.

When you drill deep down, my ultimate, favorite thing about being a sissy is making love with my man. How can you beat that?!

Oh, it just feels so wonderful to me to have my smooth-shaven legs up on my man's shoulders as he slips his manly member into me. The explosion of feminine joy that washes over me is so intense. For me, riding my man's dick with my sissy-pussy is the ultimate in girlie feelings that I experience.

For genetic women, it's alright for them to experience such joy. But it's alright for others, too.
Last edited by Jamie Michelle on Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
ashplosh

The only thing public I would ever agree to do is go on a date with a boyfriend or girlfriend as a sissy so they could tease me a bit here and there as long as they don't say I'm really a guy to anyone, even then I would only agree to that if I looked passable as a female and brought back up make-up in case of emergency. If a boyfriend I could suck him off while under a restaurant table, that could be fun. :) So anyway my favorite thing about being a sissy is the at least semi-private sexual stuff. I first heard the term sissy as a keyword at an adult art site picture, the picture had a cross dressing male in chastity sucking a cock. I consider myself bi with a gay preference, and thought i would like my lover to be a sissy cause he was a biological male and could act the part of a girl to fill my sexual orientation to the T.

I then looked up more about sissies, and i was a 50/50 switch, half the time i feel dominant the other half i feel submissive. So once when i was feeling submissive i decided to buy panties and a bra and act like a sissy for a week to see if it was fun, being a already kinky guy i already had a vibrator and dildo. :wink: Then i just started really liking being a sissy, i loved cock and practice sucking my dildo to this day and i like chastity and realized being in chastity would be similar to losing my cock and that i would need to cum from getting my pussy fucked like a girl. :oops: I unfourtanatly don't love anal but i hope to get my pussy used to it and eventually start to enjoy it. I have just loved feminization as a fetish, and often incorporate it into other fetishes i have, like i mixed feminization with petplay to create what i call bitchplay. So all in all i consider feminization to be possibly my favorite fetish.

I would say i am now dominant 25% of the time and submissive the other 75% of the time, just cause of how much i like being a sissy, it has made me more submissive so i can act like a sissy more. I would like a sissy boyfriend that is also a switch, so we have similar interests and can take turns treating each other as dirty little gurls. Also because I'm male i know what males like and what they can take so i can tease my lover really well cause i tease myself, and i know how painful stuff really is cause i do like light pain during foreplay. I could also be fine with a female lover just not as interested cause i would like real cock and i don't want to have to worry about cupcake which could be a problem even if i was just a sissy cuckold, but i do like feminine body's about a 100 times more than masculine body's, and tits are wonderful. But I'm not super interested in pussy cause of possible cupcake and cupcake cupcake makes me not want to preform cunnilingus, and i kinda like the fact I'm a virgin, :oops: and that fact can be used to humiliate me, i love humiliation with feminization, i can't believe i never brought it before in this post. I like being called humiliating things like slut, or maybe i present my boypussy to a female with a strap-on and ask "please fuck me Hubby i really really need it" that's something i would love to do in that situation. Maybe i could be with a sissy boyfriend most of the time and female mistress/dominatrix the rest of the time, that would be wonderful.

EDIT: cupcake cupcake sounds so much grosser than what i actually typed.
Empress Christine

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:What's your favorite part? Is it dressing up, being one of the girls, having a man, or being a naughty little sissy gurl? Leave a comment and let us know!

Hi, Empress Christine.

Really for me, my favorite thing about being a sissy is simply not having to be a man.

You see, the thing is, is that I never actually felt comfortable trying to be like the guys around me.

Men have their way of being men, and that never really clicked with me. That's to say, I never felt comfortable trying to engage the guys on guy stuff. When I was in the closet, I felt uncomfortable being around men. Because I wasn't a man. And I can't be a man. That's not me.

When I said above that my favorite thing about being a sissy is not having to be a man, that's quite true, but really that's only half of it.

When you drill deep down, my ultimate, favorite thing about being a sissy is making love with my man. How can you beat that?!

Oh, it just feels so wonderful to me to have my smooth-shaven legs up on my man's shoulders as he slips his manly member into me. The explosion of feminine joy that washes over me is so intense. For me, riding my man's dick with my sissy-pussy is the ultimate in girlie feelings that I experience.

For genetic women, it's alright for them to experience such joy. But it's alright for others, too.
It really is fun being a girl, isn't it Jamie Michelle?
xoxo ~
800-601-7259

― Marilyn Monroe
Jamie Michelle

Empress Christine wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote:

Hi, Empress Christine.

It really is fun being a girl, isn't it Jamie Michelle?
It comes with my highest recommendation! Out of five stars, I give it a full five!

Yes, put an order of that in my online shopping-cart!

Eventually I'll get around to writing a full review of it.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
whyguys1

"Love" would likely be a strangely incorrect or inadequate term... 'compulsion' might be more to the crux of the matter. Quite honestly, the uncomfortable satisfaction is that it sates a totally intellectual, heterosexual, masochistic fetish for sex-role reversal scenarios of females and males: the power exchange, the humiliation, Female taunting and laughter at the expense of males in general, etc.

Ms. Christine, truly sorry... best I can explain the process...