Nail Painting 101 with Cassidy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Cassidy

Hey sissies! You love to paint your nails and be girlie! Me too!

You can check out my post at http://www.sissyville.com or listen to the audio here!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassidy ... eAudio.mp3
CandiGurl

I haven't had my nails done professionally. Money thing for me, but I'd love to try sometime. Fortunately, I can grow my nails long and I've been painting them weekly for years now, my toe nails too. You are correct about Sally Hansen. It's not bad. La Colors and Jordana are good affordable ones too. I have received compliments on my nails from several women. Actually had a couple guys do it too. Right now they are Fuchsia Foil, but I'm thinking of another shade of pink next week.

Paint your nails, girls. You'll love it. If you can't do your fingers, some of you can still do your toes. Take it from me, you'll love staring down at cute painted toes. When I did it the first time, I just loved it. Soon, I was painting my finger nails too.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Empress Cassidy

Thanks CandiGurl!

There is also a gel like clear polish, that gives them a very shiney coating! It's sexy and slick and wet looking!

Love it!
_Davina_

I use that Sally Hanson nail hardener quite often because I often wear latex or nitrile gloves to do my work and my hands sweat a lot making my nails soft and tear easily. So the hardener is good for them but it also makes them very shiny.

Of course, I've also used a very light shade of pink so you really have to look closely but I'm sure some people have noticed. But that's only fair because people like me should wear things like that.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
CandiGurl

Nail polish is kind of my thing. I have quite a bit in my collection at the moment in lots of colors. I like the frosted and metallic ones the best. They just seem like they really pop :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.