are you a sissy slut?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Are you a sissy that loves to dress sexy and is cock obsessed? Mmmmm I adore sissy sluts!

enjoy

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constance/sissyslut.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
CandiGurl

Hmm... A sissy slut. Well, not really. I love wearing my clothes out in public, but I don't particularly act slutty. Then again, that didn't stop me from getting pretty slutty Monday night... I'm pretty sure anybody watching me in that moment would have thought I was a slut ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
ashplosh

I'm not a slut yet cause I have never had sex, giving or receiving. But I really wanna be a cockslut. :D I practice sucking cock with my dildos all the time and have eaten my own cum lots of times. I sadly do not like fucking my pussy with my dildo. I hope that I will enjoy anal when a real cock is fucking me, that will be softer, I will not have to bend in odd ways to get fucked and I can feel a hot load of cum fill my ass when he is done. Hopefully anal sex will be better than anal masturbation. So while I can't really call my self a slut because of being a virgin, :oops: I cant wait for a chance to be a sexy sissy and get down and dirty with some cocks. A fantasy I want to eventually live out is bukkake. I dress up slutty and wear a chastity device to show that I'm the beta male and to keep my hands of my little clitty when I should be pleasing others. :wink: Then have a bunch of men stroke and cum on me, I of course will also suck them off if they want. I can't leave my clitty alone just thinking about all the cum and cocks that would be around me during bukkake. :oops:
EmpressConstance

CandiGurl wrote:Hmm... A sissy slut. Well, not really. I love wearing my clothes out in public, but I don't particularly act slutty. Then again, that didn't stop me from getting pretty slutty Monday night... I'm pretty sure anybody watching me in that moment would have thought I was a slut ;)

LOl I dig your answer and we all have slutty moments but a sissy slut is someone who is slutty allllllllll the time not just once in a while when feeling super horny so I think you are good sweetie
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
EmpressConstance

ashplosh wrote:I'm not a slut yet cause I have never had sex, giving or receiving. But I really wanna be a cockslut. :D I practice sucking cock with my dildos all the time and have eaten my own cum lots of times. I sadly do not like fucking my pussy with my dildo. I hope that I will enjoy anal when a real cock is fucking me, that will be softer, I will not have to bend in odd ways to get fucked and I can feel a hot load of cum fill my ass when he is done. Hopefully anal sex will be better than anal masturbation. So while I can't really call my self a slut because of being a virgin, :oops: I cant wait for a chance to be a sexy sissy and get down and dirty with some cocks. A fantasy I want to eventually live out is bukkake. I dress up slutty and wear a chastity device to show that I'm the beta male and to keep my hands of my little clitty when I should be pleasing others. :wink: Then have a bunch of men stroke and cum on me, I of course will also suck them off if they want. I can't leave my clitty alone just thinking about all the cum and cocks that would be around me during bukkake. :oops:
Okay well you are a slut in training then and practicing with your dildo is the perfect way to train to be a slut as far as your pussy goes why not change the sixe or thickness of the dildo you can build up to a bigger one once you have enjoyed a smaller one. and honey I can see by your wanting to have some bukkake fun that you are a slut on the inside just waiting for your chance to come out!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
CandiGurl

EmpressConstance wrote:
CandiGurl wrote:Hmm... A sissy slut. Well, not really. I love wearing my clothes out in public, but I don't particularly act slutty. Then again, that didn't stop me from getting pretty slutty Monday night... I'm pretty sure anybody watching me in that moment would have thought I was a slut ;)

LOl I dig your answer and we all have slutty moments but a sissy slut is someone who is slutty allllllllll the time not just once in a while when feeling super horny so I think you are good sweetie
Yeah, that's not me. I definitely don't need sex all the time. It could be that I've never met the right person to bring it out of me. I'm just me. Many of the times I've ended up doing something sexual with somebody, they were the ones who initiated it. But, let me meet the right person and I can pretty much guarantee you they would think I was a slut after I was through with them ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
_Davina_

I don't know about "cock obsessed" but I would definitely qualify for "panty obsessed" I am willing to bet I have more panties and bras than any two real females combined on the planet. It's it definitely an obsession and an addiction. I can't help it. There is a new bra in the mail on the way to me as we speak.

And I'm obsessed with wearing them. Panties are 24/7 and a bra is most days, many hours a day. basically, whenever I can get away with it. I still always present as a male because I like my male side. But I love having that female side struggling to stick itself out and be known. Kind of an obsession with exhibitionism or a certain form of humiliation. But just enough where I can keep it under control.

I'm getting ready to go run at least five miles and I'm wearing a girl's work tank and shorts with a sports bra ad panties under it. B-cup silicone forms make me giggle and bounce just the right amount. I love doing this just before sun-up. I'm addicted to that too.

So I'm not sure that makes me a slut but I think it does qualify for some kind of sissy.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
EmpressConstance

CandiGurl wrote:
EmpressConstance wrote:

Yeah, that's not me. I definitely don't need sex all the time. It could be that I've never met the right person to bring it out of me. I'm just me. Many of the times I've ended up doing something sexual with somebody, they were the ones who initiated it. But, let me meet the right person and I can pretty much guarantee you they would think I was a slut after I was through with them ;)
Ohh my my my I bet if you did meet the right person they would be one very happy lucky one to enjoy you being a total slut heheheh love it
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
EmpressConstance

_Davina_ wrote:I don't know about "cock obsessed" but I would definitely qualify for "panty obsessed" I am willing to bet I have more panties and bras than any two real females combined on the planet. It's it definitely an obsession and an addiction. I can't help it. There is a new bra in the mail on the way to me as we speak.

And I'm obsessed with wearing them. Panties are 24/7 and a bra is most days, many hours a day. basically, whenever I can get away with it. I still always present as a male because I like my male side. But I love having that female side struggling to stick itself out and be known. Kind of an obsession with exhibitionism or a certain form of humiliation. But just enough where I can keep it under control.

I'm getting ready to go run at least five miles and I'm wearing a girl's work tank and shorts with a sports bra ad panties under it. B-cup silicone forms make me giggle and bounce just the right amount. I love doing this just before sun-up. I'm addicted to that too.

So I'm not sure that makes me a slut but I think it does qualify for some kind of sissy.
well sweetie panty obsessed is fun too I am even panty obsessed I have about 500 pairs of panties and my collection keeps growing now bras I don't have nearly as many so you got me there for sure hehehehe

I can understand your obsession with panties but having to wear a bra nearly all my life fuck that soon as I come in the house that sucker comes off hehehehe

I hope you enjoyed your run having large breasts I don't run LOL but I can see why you enjoy it and yes you are for sure a sissy not a slut unless you want to be a panty slut hehehehe
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
_Davina_

Thank you Ms Constance, I think you have a pretty good picture of who I am now.

Any you're right, I do believe you panty obsession beats mine by a few :) and the bra thing, well, completely understandable. Having several sisters taught me so much I don't blame you one bit. If I had large breasts and "had" to wear one, I would relish the opportunities to get out of it.

As for running, it is a great exercise but it has many drawbacks as well, and unfortunately, these drawbacks seem to hurt females much worse than males. And I'm not just talking about making those gorgeous breasts bounce too much. Your cheeks and arms and knees all succumb to the terrible shock of what running does to your body. The impact is horrible. But I can let you in on a little secret.

Rollerblading burns just as many calories if not more than running plus it's fun. If you have a nice flat sidewalk that is nice and smooth somewhere near where you live. You can double how long you'll look great with the purchase of a pair of those things. All the same, if not more muscle workout and zero impact.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressConstance wrote:Are you a sissy that loves to dress sexy and is cock obsessed? Mmmmm I adore sissy sluts!

enjoy

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constance/sissyslut.mp3
Well, Empress, I luhvvvvvvvvvve dressing in sexy lingerie, and stockings and heels, and cupcake-red lipstick and coquettish thick black false eyelashes and full slutty makep. and I luhvvvvvve to please my sexy and magnificent and powerful Empress Constance, so I guess I must luhvvvvvve sucking cock for my Empress!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
ashplosh

EmpressConstance wrote:
ashplosh wrote:I'm not a slut yet cause I have never had sex, giving or receiving. But I really wanna be a cockslut. :D I practice sucking cock with my dildos all the time and have eaten my own cum lots of times. I sadly do not like fucking my pussy with my dildo. I hope that I will enjoy anal when a real cock is fucking me, that will be softer, I will not have to bend in odd ways to get fucked and I can feel a hot load of cum fill my ass when he is done. Hopefully anal sex will be better than anal masturbation. So while I can't really call my self a slut because of being a virgin, :oops: I cant wait for a chance to be a sexy sissy and get down and dirty with some cocks. A fantasy I want to eventually live out is bukkake. I dress up slutty and wear a chastity device to show that I'm the beta male and to keep my hands of my little clitty when I should be pleasing others. :wink: Then have a bunch of men stroke and cum on me, I of course will also suck them off if they want. I can't leave my clitty alone just thinking about all the cum and cocks that would be around me during bukkake. :oops:
Okay well you are a slut in training then and practicing with your dildo is the perfect way to train to be a slut as far as your pussy goes why not change the sixe or thickness of the dildo you can build up to a bigger one once you have enjoyed a smaller one. and honey I can see by your wanting to have some bukkake fun that you are a slut on the inside just waiting for your chance to come out!!
I am definitely waiting for my chance to cum out and have a real boyfriend treat me as a fucktoy, dildos are not a good replacement for a boyfriend but they'll work for now. I have tried a few sizes and thicknesses but i still have days when my pussy gets really tight and just won't get fucked, which makes me waste lube and discourages me from practicing anal sex all that much. I hope a boyfriend can encourage me to do anal more so that even if i don't enjoy anal sex, at least i can please him be letting him fuck my pussy. I also like chastity and have a device, so he could prevent me from cumming until i let him cum in my pussy _ number of times. That could hopefully make me become a buttslut pretty quickly. :wink: :D :oops: