Coerced Cocksucking For Sissies!!!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

Because sometimes, pearls and heels just aren't enough! You've gotta go beyond the beyond if you wanna please Ms Alexis

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... issies.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
ashplosh

I hope we can deserve to have our masculinity expertly and cupcake striped away and be cupcake to please men by simply wanting to be sissified. I wouldn't want to have to cupcake you off, well maybe i would so you would be a bit more cruel to me as you turn my into a sissy bitch. I've not been given the chance to suck a cock yet in my life, but when i finally get that chance, i won't be able to let go of his cock. Maybe i won't even be able to let go of my cock, or should i say my clitty. :oops:
CandiGurl

It wouldn't take much coercing for me. Sucking cock while a woman watches and instructs me is something I fantasize about. But, I kind of feel sorry for the unsuspecting guys who cupcake you off. Kind of ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixalexis

ashplosh wrote:I hope we can deserve to have our masculinity expertly and cupcake striped away and be cupcake to please men by simply wanting to be sissified. I wouldn't want to have to cupcake you off, well maybe i would so you would be a bit more cruel to me as you turn my into a sissy bitch. I've not been given the chance to suck a cock yet in my life, but when i finally get that chance, i won't be able to let go of his cock. Maybe i won't even be able to let go of my cock, or should i say my clitty. :oops:
Hahaha, yes you certainly have the right idea. You sound like the perfect candidate for some ultra-sissification. Of course now I have this very strong desire to dress you in cupcake themed attire.

enchantrixalexis

@CandiGurl Something tells me you would play at resisting just to put a bigger and even more wicked smile on my face.

ashplosh

enchantrixalexis wrote:
ashplosh wrote:I hope we can deserve to have our masculinity expertly and cupcake striped away and be cupcake to please men by simply wanting to be sissified. I wouldn't want to have to cupcake you off, well maybe i would so you would be a bit more cruel to me as you turn my into a sissy bitch. I've not been given the chance to suck a cock yet in my life, but when i finally get that chance, i won't be able to let go of his cock. Maybe i won't even be able to let go of my cock, or should i say my clitty. :oops:
Hahaha, yes you certainly have the right idea. You sound like the perfect candidate for some ultra-sissification. Of course now I have this very strong desire to dress you in cupcake themed attire.
Good to hear ultra-sissification sounds like a very good and erotic thing for me. :oops: An automatic censor has made a sexy mistress want to dress me up in cupcake attire, I guess censorship isn't always bad. :wink: