New Bra Day

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

Hello!!
Do you love buying new bras??? Me too!! They are my favorite!!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... BRADAY.mp3
CandiGurl

I have over two dozen bras, so I guess you could say I love bras too. Love it when they match my panties. Your demi cup bra sounds sexy, and I bet you make it look even better :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
Dena

I was out thinking about looking for a bra the day you posted this. I didn't do it though, and wish I had
so I could share that pleasure with you!

I too, love to wear a pretty matching set of bra and panties.
debra

I do love lacy brassieres Its always a fabulous day when I go shopping to get myself some new brassieres I am so pleased when I am surrounded by such this pretty article of women clothing I must also add that I feel naked without wearing a lacy brassiere If I could I would spend hours shopping for new brassieres Wearing a new lacy brassiere makes me feel so girly I really do love brassieres and wear them every day but buying new brassieres is even more pleasant

Life is so much better when I am wearing lacy brassiere with frilly panties
Sissy Steff

Seems I missed this thread, but just around the time you posted this I found some very pretty bras on the clearance rack. (my fave place) Olga pretty lace cami bras, I bought one black, one white and one champagne. When I wear a men's white dress shirt, you can clearly see the bras through the shirt.
A couple days later, I went shopping at the Department store wearing a white shirt with the white bra under it, I felt so sexy. Of course I wore a white garterbelt stockings and white Vanity Fair Lace Noveau panties also.