A sissy's first dildo!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressMarlena

Hello girls! Enjoy this sissy audio where I give you a gift that catches you off guard!

Would you be excited or embarrassed to receive a dildo? Have you ever received a gift like this? Tell me all about it!

Have fun and, as always, get girlie!

Mistress Marlena
http://yourphonemistress.com/
800-601-6975 (Must be 18+)
ashplosh

Kind wish it was a girly pink dildo but oh well. It is disappointing you can't really find big veiny realistic dildos in sissy faggot pink. Well time to get on my knee and practice sucking that big black monster, then hopefully you can get me that living breathing gift early. :wink:
MistressMarlena

ashplosh wrote:Kind wish it was a girly pink dildo but oh well. It is disappointing you can't really find big veiny realistic dildos in sissy faggot pink. Well time to get on my knee and practice sucking that big black monster, then hopefully you can get me that living breathing gift early. :wink:
"Sissy faggot pink" sounds like a perfect color, ashplosh! Get that idea to a sex toy company! And don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to make due with your big black monster until you find something a little more alive!
CandiGurl

Wonderful audio, Mistress Marlena. What a gift that would be to receive a dildo from a girl friend. I already have five toys to play with, but why not another one? Of course, an even better gift would be her using a strap on with me. I do have a birthday coming up... Oh well, a girl can dream anyway, hehe ;)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
ashplosh

MistressMarlena wrote:
ashplosh wrote:Kind wish it was a girly pink dildo but oh well. It is disappointing you can't really find big veiny realistic dildos in sissy faggot pink. Well time to get on my knee and practice sucking that big black monster, then hopefully you can get me that living breathing gift early. :wink:
"Sissy faggot pink" sounds like a perfect color, ashplosh! Get that idea to a sex toy company! And don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to make due with your big black monster until you find something a little more alive!
This is my dildo. I got it in Nevada for 20 bucks, I mostly wanted it because of the sissy faggot pink color.
http://content.adameve.com/cms/image/17 ... 50x350.jpg
But It has no base so it's not very good for fucking my tight boypussy, and it has no balls for me to suckle. But it works well as a blowjob practice toy, I know from practicing with it so much. :wink: Just wish it had some balls and a base so i don't have to worry about losing it in my cunt. It could also be a little softer. Oh well I'm sure one day a good high quality large realistic pink veiny dildo for sissy faggots like me will come out, and it will be glorious. I can defiantly use the black monster dildo for the time being, I can even make my cock sucking practice a little more realistic by cumming on it and then sucking it clean, well as long as you allow me to cum. :oops:
CandiGurl wrote:Wonderful audio, Mistress Marlena. What a gift that would be to receive a dildo from a girl friend. I already have five toys to play with, but why not another one? Of course, an even better gift would be her using a strap on with me. I do have a birthday coming up... Oh well, a girl can dream anyway, hehe ;)
Oh what nice dirty gurl you are collecting dildos. I do hope you get a chance to be cupcake roasted on your birthday with that dildo collection, only thing stopping me from attempting to cupcake roast myself is that i only have the one dildo.
MistressMarlena

CandiGurl wrote:Wonderful audio, Mistress Marlena. What a gift that would be to receive a dildo from a girl friend. I already have five toys to play with, but why not another one? Of course, an even better gift would be her using a strap on with me. I do have a birthday coming up... Oh well, a girl can dream anyway, hehe ;)
Five toys! My, you do have quite the collection! I hope you get the strap on of your dreams for your birthday. I can think of no better way to celebrate!