TOE NAIL POLISH COLORS FOR FALL

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixkay

Keep your cupcake pretty - tell me what you think!!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Kay%20M ... COLORS.mp3
_Davina_

Great audio, thank you.

I have been smitten lately by all those interesting pattern and custom designs on fingernails and wondered if girls liked to do that on their toes as well. Otherwise I have always been a fan of soft pinks.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
enchantrixkay

Ive had the decal designs on my big toe a couple of times (holidays & a sporting event) but that's it. Thank you so much for your reply. What girl doesn't love pinks!!
CandiGurl

I always keep my toe nails painted regardless of what shoes I'm wearing. Red and pink are my go to colors. I match my toes and fingers. Currently they are pink. Thinking about mixing things up with a shade of blue.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixkay

I mix in a shade of blue every now & again. I had a great shade - bikini so teeny by essie - for spring & summer. One of my favorites is dive bar by essie. Over the edge by essie is fab as well. Style cartel is one of essie's new shades - might it give a try. Let me know if you try blue.
CandiGurl

I do have a couple shades of blue I've been thinking of wearing. One's a darker shade, and one is kind of a teal. I've just been on a pink mood lately, so I'm going with that for now.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.